• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

What the hell drugs is he on? That couldn't just be from drinking, right?

Sure it can.

My 48 year-old cousin is in physically worse shape than that. He's completely lost his mind as well. Just from drinking. Never did hard drugs. He never even smoked pot more than a few times.

Drinking can fuck you up if you are a real drunk for a long period of time.

Ugh I didn't get to hear any of the first two hours of Raw. I got dragged to a strip club with co-workers while I'm away on a business trip. Luckily the strip club had Raw on one of the TVs. Any of the promos I've missed worth checking out?

Paul Wight in your avatar would be proud.

RyudBoy

Ugh I didn't get to hear any of the first two hours of Raw. I got dragged to a strip club with co-workers while I'm away on a business trip. Luckily the strip club had Raw on one of the TVs. Any of the promos I've missed worth checking out?

Not too sure you got your priorities straight, but OK.

cryptic

The Shield is so technically good but the high tier of WWE is five moves and done so this all is just a farce and will probably end as such.Two stark contrasts can't coexist. WWE.

EDIT:Wary...

Ithil

Reigns gets the pin at TLC, Rollins at EC, and Ambrose tonight, in their three matches. This stable is almost too well booked, I'm almost waiting for a dumb swerve.

The Shield are the only guys in the company other than Brock that have a presense in the ring. They seem totally reckless ALL the time. It's great.

UberTag

That Shield match was great stuff. I feel like I should check out their other two matches from their pay-per-view appearances now.

gurudyne

They will lose at WrestleMania; if that's a fuck up to you.

Excellent booking. Heels allowed to run roughshod through the roster and look not only good, but not cowardly until Mania when they face their comeuppance? Holy shit, it's amazing how not fucked up that booking is.

And what a great way to end RAW. They need more finishing matches like that.

Top Bottom