• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Who said I'm mad?

I just want you to admit you're trolling.

2010-2013 Rock is so bad he made Cena promos look good leading up to WM28. It's not possible to like someone this bad

Calling someone a "piece of shit" doesn't normally indicate that you're in a calm mood.

And I already said I wasn't trolling. I answered your earlier post where you asked me to put aside my "CM Punk hate" so it's not my fault if you think I'm still trolling and you can't read. The IWC doesn't dictate who I'm allowed to like or not.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
In what context is he mentioned?

re: Stan Stansky - he was mentioned in John Morrisons, I remember it well - he put together either a song or a video for John and he talked at length about how cool of a guy he was.

KissVibes

Banned
HUG IT OUT! HUG IT OUT!

iOzINTthzRuvf.gif

Calling someone a "piece of shit" doesn't normally indicate that you're in a calm mood.

And I already said I wasn't trolling. I answered your earlier post where you asked me to put aside my "CM Punk hate" so it's not my fault if you think I'm still trolling and you can't read. The IWC doesn't dictate who I'm allowed to like or not.

Look at this troll spinning his web of deceit.

LOOK AT HIM. LOOK AT HIM AND POINT WHILE MUMBLING HARSH CRITICISMS WITH THE PERSON CLOSEST TO YOU.

How fare thee now, troll? Does the temperature of your environment seem to be ever so slightly higher?

Heel

Please friends, as someone who hates every modern wrestler equally, allow me to mediate. What seems to be the problem here?

Everybody knows that at the end of swagger-del rio ziggler will cash the money in the bank and be the first one in WM "ohhhhhhh socking moment, no one expecting!!!!"

UberTag

Where'd SoulPlaya go?
He's out stalking Glenn Jacobs.

As for Beef, I believe he's being sincere.
It's just the nostalgia goggles have blinded him to Dwayne's present-day suckiness.

When he watches Dwayne wrestle, his brain is so invigorated with feels that time speeds up.
From Beef's point-of-view, it doesn't appear that Dwayne is gassed at all. He's actually moving just as fast as he always has.
Granted, his matches appear to end in 3 minutes because of his hyper-speed perception. But they're an AMAZING 3 minutes.

imageview.php

Smackdown is in Mississippi so at they can edit this lol:

3. Jack Swagger (w/Zeb Colter) beat Randy Orton. Swagger has gotten rid of all the red white and blue in his entrance. Zeb was getting cheered the whole match In the end, Zeb distracted Orton, who was punched by Swagger. Swagger rolled up Orton for the win.

I knew it wouldnt take long for that to happen.

lol

Enfinit

For the first time in I can't remember, I legitimately forgot that RAW was on last night. I even watched the EC PPV. And to my surprise, I didn't miss anything. Rock predictably debuted a title he doesn't deserve and that we've seen before, and Punk and Cena are circle jerking each other so they have something to do until April.

Man am I glad I didn't waste three hours of my life.

Nebula

For the first time in I can't remember, I legitimately forgot that RAW was on last night. I even watched the EC PPV. And to my surprise, I didn't miss anything. Rock predictably debuted a title he doesn't deserve and that we've seen before, and Punk and Cena are circle jerking each other so they have something to do until April.

It was the first time I bothered to watch one live in 2 months and it was pretty sucky. I might just limit myself to Smackdown and just get my RAW Recap during that. I'll wait for my friend to tell me if it was a good Raw before I bother watching it.

Also Elimination Chamber needs to be moved. It's way too predictable most of the time, and it just makes the Royal Rumble less important.

antonz

Raw really suffered badly due to Undertaker this time around. Its so obvious they are waiting on his yay or nay for WM. Magically everything is next week.

The whole show was basically a fuck it we cant do anything til next week show

Omega

Banned
He's out stalking Glenn Jacobs.

As for Beef, I believe he's being sincere.
It's just the nostalgia goggles have blinded him to Dwayne's present-day suckiness.

When he watches Dwayne wrestle, his brain is so invigorated with feels that time speeds up.
From Beef's point-of-view, it doesn't appear that Dwayne is gassed at all. He's actually moving just as fast as he always has.
Granted, his matches appear to end in 3 minutes because of his hyper-speed perception. But they're an AMAZING 3 minutes.

Maybe he is being honest but I don't buy the nostalgia excuse. Rock was my second favorite wrestler ever but since his comeback, I don't even think he makes my top 10 anymore. He damn sure doesn't come close to top 5

He contributes nothing. His jokes are old and lame, he can't even perform in the ring and on the mic he just yells, gasses himself within 3 minutes so he repeats the same thing 5 times to stall while doing some hand motion. There's nothing to like about him anymore.

Apparently Beef already has a rep of just liking things because it makes people "salty" which is why I feel like that is the case here

So I think I want to dress up as the million dollar man for a costum thing and I was trying to fine a cheap toy replica Million Dollar championship belt.

I guess they are really rare collectors items or something. Even the plastic ones are over $100.

Damn you Ted Dibiase!

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So I think I want to dress up as the million dollar man for a costum thing and I was trying to fine a cheap toy replica Million Dollar championship belt.

I guess they are really rare collectors items or something. Even the plastic ones are over $100.

Damn you Ted Dibiase!

The Million Dollar Belt and replicas are solid metal.

tune in for the stuff that interests you.

i tuned in around the time Swagger came out and got the fuck out after the 6 man tag.

What were you doing instead?

Vee_One

tune in for the stuff that interests you.

i tuned in around the time Swagger came out and got the fuck out after the 6 man tag.

I will not miss any match the SHIELD are in - they are that good.
Hell, they got a good match out of Cena, Rybork and Lobster Head

I only hope they are that good when they eventually split up

The only way the Swagger thing can get any better is they bring back Muhammad Hassan and make a new Un-Americans stable. I miss my bin Laden CAW from HCTP.

Seriously though I'm really interested in where they take Swagger and this gimmick. Him having the WHC would make for some interesting stuff I'd be down to watch.

The only way the Swagger thing can get any better is they bring back Muhammad Hassan and make a new Un-Americans stable. I miss my bin Laden CAW from HCTP.

Seriously though I'm really interested in where they take Swagger and this gimmick. Him having the WHC would make for some interesting stuff I'd be down to watch.

They should have him lose his shit and start a Doomsday cult.

SeroTyler

First one to talk gets to stay on the aircraft!
As an Oklahoman, I am DREADING the reaction Swagger gets when they come here next week.

Also, you guys think I should go?

UberTag

As an Oklahoman, I am DREADING the reaction Swagger gets when they come here next week.

Bring a 'WrassleGAF Has Swag' sign and adorn it with Tea Party propaganda and GAF logos. Get a nice seat facing the camera.
(Alternative Sign Idea: We the People of WrassleGAF.)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Hey, you join the ranks of Mechashiva and myself. OK unite! We apparently get nothing in Tulsa this go-round.

Cagey

Banned
Bring a 'WrassleGAF Has Swag' sign and adorn it with Tea Party propaganda and GAF logos. Get a nice seat facing the camera.
(Alternative Sign Idea: We the People of WrassleGAF.)

Another idea: "SWAGGER IS THE HEEL"

Because people may need reminders soon.

Top Bottom