• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Yeah but it'd make her more appealing to you if she were like 6 ft whatever and wore a stupid mask, whatever what I'm saying is she'd be more appealing to you if she were Kane! So what do you know?!

Cowboy Bebop is awesome
I once dated a 6 ft tall girl. She was hot, and she was a freak (in bed).

She didn't wear a mask, though.

Outlaw Star was better.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Don't think WWE schedules leave much room for hobby's at all Soul.
Yeah, I know. It's part of being an adult, and it's what makes her more attractive. She's actually doing something, and not just some loser that spends all day posting on message boards.

Aiii

So not worth it
Yeah, I know. It's part of being an adult, and it's what makes her more attractive. She's actually doing something, and not just some loser that spends all day posting on message boards.

You can perfectly combine those two with the right job heh.

Doombear

Raw any good?
BCTgVv4CcAImB9K.jpg:large

Cannot unsee super teeny tiny skinny thumb on her left hand. I want to, but I cannot.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'll be perfectly honest. I've actually never watched Cowboy Bepop. I'm just trolling here. I've tried to, but my interest in anime is so far gone, really.

Kaladin

I kind of want to get back into recent anime since we're now getting reasonably priced complete series blu-ray sets of shows instead of 4 episode DVD sets for $20 with a six month wait between volumes.

AIW makes its iPPV debut on March 1st, and is doing so with the next in its signature series of all-women card 'Girls Night Out 8', featuring a 'Climb the Ranks' tournament, culminating in a 4-way Ladder Match for a shot at the AIW Women's Title;

http://i2.minus.com/ijRJZ9ppq1xlu.jpg

http://www.smvod.com/premium-video/aiw-girls-night-out-8-march-1-2013-live-ippv - $14.99

• Climb The Ranks 4-Way Ladder Match: ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ???
  • AIW Women's Title Match: Allysin Kay vs ???
  • Climb The Ranks Qualifier: Crazy Mary Dobson vs Annie Social
  • Climb The Ranks Qualifier: Leva Bates vs Veda Scott
  • Climb The Ranks Qualifier: Kimber Lee vs Athena
  • Climb The Ranks Qualifier: Sassy Stephy vs Taylor Made
  • The Social Network vs KC & Angeldust
  • Jody D'Milo vs Addy Starr

Should be a fun show, and it's cool to see a company that holds its women's division in high enough regard to have an all-women's show for their first iPPV. I'll be ordering this, as the previous GNO shows I've seen have been a lot of fun.

A lot of iPPVs in the next month;

• February 9th - Bombshell Ladies of Wrestling - Highspots.tv
  • February 10th - Pro-Wrestling Syndicate: 'Thank You Jerry!' - Highspots.tv
  • February 10th - New Japan Pro-Wrestling: 'The New Beginning' - Ustream.tv
  • February 16th - Family Wrestling Entertainment: 'No Limits' - WWNLive.com
  • February 23rd - Pro-Wrestling Xperience: 'Rise of a Champion VIII' - Highspots.tv
  • March 1st - Absolute Intense Wrestling: 'Girls Night Out 8' - SMVOD.com

Going to go with PWS, NJPW & AIW, although the PWX show looks pretty good too - same goes for FWE, plus they have a free pre-show featuring London vs Kendrick and a tag gauntlet.

I'll be at GNO live and in person. I really enjoy the all womans cards that AIW has had in the past and this looks like it could be the best one yet. Plus there are so many creeps at these shows to watch and laugh at.

I'm thinking about going to that show. I've always wanted to check out a GNO but haven't yet.

Dude you live in the Cleveland area? You ever go to any AIW shows because I'm at every one. This friday's card looks awesome especially with Elgin vs AR Fox. We could represent Wrassle GAF well dude.

I kind of want to get back into recent anime since we're now getting reasonably priced complete series blu-ray sets of shows instead of 4 episode DVD sets for $20 with a six month wait between volumes.

I wouldn't mind watching recent anime but I have no idea where to begin. I think the last one I watched was Honey and Clover. No idea what is good these days.

Anime...I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary.

Fist of the North Star > all

strobogo

Banned
Man, Green Lantern is so bad it makes Thunder look interesting. It's like a terrible mid 90s super hero movie. Actually, it feels like some kind of reboot of The Mask or something. Kind of like Impact being a reboot of Nitro. It's like poetry. It rhymes.

Sokantish

Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Hajime no Ippo, and uh I can't really think of a fourth I like. Haven't really watched much anime. FLCL is pretty cool

Full Metal Alchemist.....yeah, I went there.

I haven't watched Brotherhood.
You totally should.

MY MAN!, BroHood is a lot better than the orignal
This guy gets it, not that the original was bad at all but overall Brotherhood just feels right, though it's less drama, more action but hey we're wrestling fans here so that's right up our alley i'd say.

I'll be perfectly honest. I've actually never watched Cowboy Bepop. I'm just trolling here. I've tried to, but my interest in anime is so far gone, really.
I was late to the party last year, it holds up very well.

Kaladin

FMA, Trigun, Samurai Champloo, Bleach

Actually, I haven't seen Bleach in a long time, but those first couple of arcs were amazing TV.

Death Note. Clearly.
This would probably be in my four horsman, but I can't settle on a selection for now.
Still trying to figure out if I prefer Champloo to Bepop.

FMA, Trigun, Samurai Champloo, Bleach

Actually, I haven't seen Bleach in a long time, but those first couple of arcs were amazing TV.
I'd say Bleach went down the shitter (though the manga seemed to sort of pick back up over recent years, by comparison at least) but the first three series were pretty damn sweet.

Pavaloo

Holy crap this turned into an anime thread? :lol

for the record though, FMA manga> brotherhood > original anime series.

all are good though!

Top Bottom