• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Cagey

Banned
So Big E must be butthurt about the IWC because he says he can't do flips so no one likes him but the most liked internet guys on Raw were Mark Henry(who probably can't flip), Bork(who definitely can't flip see wrestlemania) and Cesaro(who probably can flip but won't do it for you stupid americans)

Just get me Big E. in singles matches condescendingly shoulder pressing his opponent with a dickbag smirk on his face and I'm sold.

With the right promotion I could see it being as big as Hogan vs Andre. After this year The Rock is going to be the biggest name in Hollywood. If Brock is handled correctly and steam rolls HHH, Orton, and lets say The Ryback then he has a ton of momentum going into Mania. I could easily see next years Mania doing 1.5 million buy with Rock vs Brock, CM Punk vs Stone Cold, and Cena vs The Undertaker.

I just can't see them doing that.

I just can't see them doing that.

They have Brock for two years they better be planning his programs out for that long. It's a different ball game then this year when most thought he'd be one and done. He has to murder everyone this year if they want to maximize the huge investment they've put into him.

strobogo

Banned
Right now, the only guys I'm interested in are Brock, Claudio, D-Bryne, and Titus. Angry Punk is too hammy to be taken seriously, Rock will be blown up within 5 minutes of a match, Cena is Cena, and everyone else is booked terribly.

Clearly the IWC will only be satisfied with a Brock vs Cesaro feud.

lesnarcum.gif

Watched the replay of $5 Wrestling, holy shit at Big Donnie vs Cliff Compton, what a bloodbath! That chair shot Cliff hit Donnie with was disgusting, but Cliff bled buckets for it in the end. Jesus. I'm hyped for Big Donnie vs Freight Train. This shit is better booked than the WWE. CHOO CHOO!

iw7KfKuwu8yIv.gif

iFmVycUZqJe9Y.gif

They way he has been handled is just terrible. I know what they were trying to go for but man, it just came off so flat and I don't know anyone that is rooting for him to win.

Perspicacity said:
Funny as he used to be one of the most well-liked guys around. Good ol' ROH

I liked the whole storyline of him leaving Special K, getting serious and changing his name from Hydro to Jay Lethal, and some of the matches he had tagging with Joe were great - but I always thought his Pure Title run was funny, as Joe trained Lethal to win the title and then just took it from him like it was nothing. He didn't really do much after that, iirc, other than getting destroyed by the Rottweilers, and his latest run in ROH has been pretty dull.

strobogo

Banned
TNA really killed Jay Lethal. There are a number of guys that have dropped off after TNA, but probably not as young and with as much potential as Jay Lethal.

Kaladin

TNA really killed Jay Lethal. There are a number of guys that have dropped off after TNA, but probably not as young and with as much potential as Jay Lethal.

I remember that time TNA built up Jay Lethal as a threat to Jeff Jarrett, they let him get in some offense and then Jarrett squashed him like a bug.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
What a shock!

http://www.wrestleview.com/wwe-news/39571-report-triple-h-expected-to-be-a-regular-on-tv-soon

Triple H is scheduled to become a regular on television according to a report by Dave Meltzer. Triple H is booked as a performer on all post-Wrestlemania 29 television tapings in New Jersey and Boston. With the exception of an appearance in late 2012, he has not been part of WWE television on a regular basis since his match with Brock Lesnar at Summerslam last August.

Pavaloo

I'd say Spike Dudley was the least threatening wrestler of all time, haha.

Edit: The best thing about Sin Cara is his pointing ^^^ he should do more of it.

Brinbe

What a shock!

http://www.wrestleview.com/wwe-news/39571-report-triple-h-expected-to-be-a-regular-on-tv-soon

Triple H is scheduled to become a regular on television according to a report by Dave Meltzer. Triple H is booked as a performer on all post-Wrestlemania 29 television tapings in New Jersey and Boston. With the exception of an appearance in late 2012, he has not been part of WWE television on a regular basis since his match with Brock Lesnar at Summerslam last August.

Noooooooo.... Ugh, won't complain about current Raw/SD now.

But then I would point right back at him and he would then be confused.

CM8aQ.gif

Yeah, maybe you're right.

Oh damn I forgot about Ice Cold, best 3 week long gimmick ever.
This reminds me of the hilariously awful names Austin was given for the Stone Cold character, if only I could remember them.

--Zach Ryder's song "Hoeski" was on the verge of making the UK itunes top 100 charts earlier today and I think he cracked it in the U.S. Ryder said that for anyone who buys the song, he'll follow them on Twitter. (thanks to Rob Harvey and others)

:lol Ryder

strobogo

Banned
--Zach Ryder's song "Hoeski" was on the verge of making the UK itunes top 100 charts earlier today and I think he cracked it in the U.S. Ryder said that for anyone who buys the song, he'll follow them on Twitter. (thanks to Rob Harvey and others)

Why would anyone give a shit if Zack Ryder follows them on Twitter?

Ryder doesn't know when to quit. At this rate he will be on NXT full time

gurudyne

Brandon Stroud doesn't write this week's best and worst, and it is a lot better for it.

http://withleather.uproxx.com/2013/02/the-best-and-worst-of-wwe-raw-2413

Best thing from that article:

"Where Sandow’s going, he won’t need….Rhodes."

What a shock!

Cena with title, HHH beating Brock and coming back full time? It'll take another MitB 2011 to bring me back from this upcoming hiatus.

Here comes the burial.

487684_216231171850025_341963295_n.jpg

Ambrose is the only one who looks threatening/engaging here. Sheamus is almost there. The rest of the Shield looks dead eyed or bored, Ryback...should not cock an eyebrow. All he needs to do is tilt forward so he's sort of looking up into the camera with a sneer and it would accomplish more than whatever he's trying to do here. All this does it make him look confused. And Cena, as always, is a cartoon character breaking immersion with a stupid smirk.

Top Bottom