• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Daniel Bryan vs Chris Benoit!

*faints*

Oh new page.
ellen_page_inception-3.jpg

100 posts per page is entirely too much WrassleGAF for me to take in one go, the time between page loads allows me to regain my strength and recover.

Toki767

I wonder if they're going to do Orton and Del Rio for WrestleMania. I know the original plan was supposed to be Sheamus and Orton but it's like they dropped that story.

Johnz

Neo Member
I'm watching the movie looper and
my immersion keeps being broken, because every time they talk about the rainmaker I imagine okada clotheslining someone

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Swagger and, some options: Barrett, Christian, Cesaro, or Sandow. I would say Cody but they've been making him lose every week.

He loses to (Main event and SD spoiler)
Sheamus on Main Event but beats Kofi on SD.

I think
Swagger
is a safe bet.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know why you guys mark so much for the Rainmaker. It's just a short arm clothesline.

"Why would you mark for the Rude Awakening? It's just a neckbreaker"

No, it's the RUDE AWAKENING

strobogo

Banned
"Why would you mark for the Rude Awakening? It's just a neckbreaker"

No, it's the RUDE AWAKENING

The Rude Awakening looked way more vicious than a normal neckbreaker. The Rainmaker is just a normal short arm clothesline, which is a super duper common move in puro. There is nothing about it that sets it apart from anyone else doing it. I don't get it. It isn't even as good as Jake's short arm clothesline. You guys act like it is some super awesome move, but it's just a normal move that pretty much everyone in Japan does.

Can anyone post the complete Smackdown! spoiler please?

SD spoilers

Big Show opens the show, talking about something until Booker interrupts him and makes Show vs Kane for later in the show.

Cody Rhodes defeated Kofi Kingston.

A recap from Raw and Main Event is playing and, based on the ME spoilers, it probably has to do with Team Hell No.

The Great Khali defeated Titus O'Neil. After the match, Mark Henry came out and did what he does.

Mark Henry had a chat with Booker T about being added to the Elimination Chamber match.

The Big Show defeated Kane. After the match, Alberto Del Rio appeared on the Titantron.

Alberto Del Rio threw paint on Big Show and stole Show's Bus' tires.

Jack Swagger defeated Justin Gabriel with The Patriot Act.

Tensai defeated Drew McIntyre by DQ when 3MB attacked Tensai. After the match Tensai, Brodus and The Funkadactyls danced.

Antonio Cesaro defeated Sin Cara.

Miz had an altercation with Cesaro backstage.

Mark Henry defeated Randy Orton and was added to the Elimination Chamber match.

Sabucin

SD spoilers

Big Show opens the show, talking about something until Booker interrupts him and makes Show vs Kane for later in the show.

A recap from Raw and Main Event is playing and, based on the ME spoilers, it probably has to do with Team Hell No.

The Great Khali defeated Titus O'Neil. After the match, Mark Henry came out and did what he does.

Mark Henry had a chat with Booker T about being added to the Elimination Chamber match.

The Big Show defeated Kane. After the match, Alberto Del Rio appeared on the Titantron.

Tensai defeated Drew McIntyre by DQ when 3MB attacked Tensai. After the match Tensai, Brodus and The Funkadactyls danced.

Thank you sir!

Omega

Banned
SD spoilers

are you fucking kidding me. that 4th one is just..i can't even put it into words.

Omega

Banned
I have no problems with that 4th spoiler. The 9th one though.....eurgh.

Khali has no business being in a ring let alone beating young talent. Does nothing for him and hurts Titus. Even if Titus wins it does nothing for him because no one cares about Khali.

That 9th one is pretty bad though

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The Rude Awakening looked way more vicious than a normal neckbreaker. The Rainmaker is just a normal short arm clothesline, which is a super duper common move in puro. There is nothing about it that sets it apart from anyone else doing it. I don't get it. It isn't even as good as Jake's short arm clothesline. You guys act like it is some super awesome move, but it's just a normal move that pretty much everyone in Japan does.

I bet you like Bo Dallas' "The Bo-neyard" Belly to Belly.

Top Bottom