• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

MY PICK

spinaroonie.gif

McNei1y

Oh man this is going to be fucking hilarious when we're all watching the stream and we see
John Cena
win the rumble because we're all going to shout out millions-AND MILLIONS-of curse words.

I can adjust the entries, if you want Zandig instead...

Yeah, please, if that's not too much bother. All you need for a Zandig CAW is long hair, a beer gut, jeans, lots of powerbombs and the Mother F'n Bomb;

iNuswVxw24gSG.gif

I have just given the contract to my client and he has HAPPILY accepted the offer to enter this WrassleGAF Mascot Royal Rumble. I'm going to keep my client's name a secret because I know all of you jabronies - Michael and Jerry "The King" I'm talking to you especially... - will mark out when you hear his (or her...) music after the countdown. Be prepared to give in to the love he deserves when he's alone in the ring pointing towards the NEOGAFMANIA sign.

...you chose Ryback, didn't you?

Forkball

The problem with The Rock is that he isn't The Rock anymore. It isn't a PG or Attitude thing. He wasn't The Rock for 10 years, spent that whole time trying to avoid being The Rock, and he isn't that guy anymore.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is accurate. He isn't The Rock. He's Dwayne Johnson, the actor, playing the role of The Rock. Those are not the same.
A major problem with him is that he is too cheery and pandering. I mean of course he always had catchphrases to pump people up, but if you think about it he never really smiled or told the crowd how great they were in the attitude era. The Rock always looked intense even when telling jokes. And he never HAD to tell the people that they were great. He called himself the people's champ and they agreed because he was just that awesome.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
BTW you can also nominate GWF members if you so desire, since they already exist on my machine :p Except for Beefers and Dragonzord since they're dead.

what about fictional characters from other internet wrestling promotions?

Bo Dallas will own your asses!!

Btw Sunny, I will change my avatar if I lose, but you didn't specify a time period. I think a month is a decent enough time to shamefully wear Tensai in lingerie as my avatar, don't you think?

I haven't watched TNA in quite some time but I'm not feeling them having a commentator in the main heel stable. How is Tazz not kayfabe fired or something lol

McNei1y

BTW you can also nominate GWF members if you so desire, since they already exist on my machine :p Except for Beefers and Dragonzord since they're dead.

I'm curious how such avatars would be created for these type of entrants... say Ithil is entered and wins... would we all have to use his avatar?

I'm curious how such avatars would be created for these type of entrants... say Ithil is entered and wins... would we all have to use his avatar?

Maybe we could create our own avatar for the winner, all of us running with the same avatar would be confusing. Unless somebody is willing to make embarrassing avatars for everyone or something, I dunno.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
*Points at Wrestlemania sign*

Someone needs to pick the GWF version of Bish.

I didn't get your submission. I got your PM but I don't see you on the form.

We'll work something out. But yes.

I honestly know nothing about that VGCW but I'd recommend not using those, just on the basis of me not wanting a DBZ character being our mascot. That's kinda weird.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The Mascot Rumble's roster so far looks amazingly insane, I can't wait. :D

I honestly know nothing about that VGCW but I'd recommend not using those, just on the basis of me not wanting a DBZ character being our mascot. That's kinda weird.

It's not up to you to decide who/what the mascot is.
So what happens? I pick a wrestler and wait?
Pretty much. However you enter a blood pact with me and the rest of WrassleGAF - whoever wins the WrassleGAF Mascot Royal Rumble, you have to change your avatar to that wrestler. High stakes - what if Brodus Clay wins?

However, it's up to you if you want to select a SERIOUS WrassleGAF mascot or a SILLY one.
I may or may not want to change my vote now.

I don't mind a shitty or embarrassing wrestler as my avatar if I lose, but I sure as fuck won't change mine to shit from the VGCW. We're called WrassleGAF for a reason.

e: Also Sunny, you still didn't specify a time period for the avatar use.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
huehuehuehue

brb, making a second (and FINAL) submission. I'll make sure to indicate that my first choice no longer counts.

Just tell me and I'll do it, but try not to make it obscure as it could be tough to integrate. Keep in mind I have no knowledge of that other 'product'

I re-submitted, let me know if it didn't go through again.

Gotcha.

Also Aaaaaaaarmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it'll be for a month. March I wager.

Top Bottom