• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

lance+storm.jpg

"If i could be serious for a minute" here is my entry

Just tell me and I'll do it, but try not to make it obscure as it could be tough to integrate. Keep in mind I have no knowledge of that other 'product'.
Pfft. If you don't recognize who I submitted, then you need to re-evaluate being on a gaming forum.
I wouldn't mind shit like Brodus or Tensai or generic Indy wrestler #78972589, but as much as it turns you on, I'm not changing my avatar to Sonic or similar shit.
Making you angry turns me on.

Heel

Dixie Carter will be giving some "major news" on tonight's Bellator MMA broadcast. Will Kurt Angle be entering the heavyweight tournament?

What are you guys doing now? Whatever it is, enter me.

Alright my friends, it's time for the WrassleGAF Mascot Royal Rumble! This event will take place IN THE NEAR FUTURE but it needs YOUR help to be a success!

Here's how it works:

You pick a wrestler, current or from days of yore - any promotion, and submit it in the form below along with your GAF Username and your "verification code"

What is the verification code?
YOU will PM -ME- with a special code that you'll put in the box. It can be anything from n#5j190dp to "big dildos" - but the reason you PM the code to me when you fill out the form is so I can authenticate that it's your entry. I don't want someone saying "I pick Hornswoggle, my name is Soulplaya!" - so this adds an extra step, but keeps us nice and secure.

So what happens? I pick a wrestler and wait?
Pretty much. However you enter a blood pact with me and the rest of WrassleGAF - whoever wins the WrassleGAF Mascot Royal Rumble, you have to change your avatar to that wrestler. High stakes - what if Brodus Clay wins?

However, it's up to you if you want to select a SERIOUS WrassleGAF mascot or a SILLY one.

If we have more than 40 entries, people WILL get cut out - namely, ones I can't find in the community creations. It would behoove you and the rest of this event to pick at least somewhat popular or known wrestlers to ensure their inclusion. TNA, WWE, WCW, WWF legends, NJPW, AJPW, anything goes - as long as it exists out there.

So remember - fill out the form, PM me your verification code, and let's GET IT ON.

Here is the form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13RJM8OILMoQDD06qtVLtyWCrn1rHN6Q55vuw8aK7NNc/viewform

REMEMBER. IF YOU SUBMIT A WRESTLER TO BE THE MASCOT, YOU -MUST- CHANGE YOUR AVATAR TO WHOEVER THE WINNER IS! Don't welch!

edit: @Beef: The last WWE game I bought was '08 I think, I have no fucking clue if he's in.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
without boring you with every detail I've seen, I'm 99.9999999999% sure Hogan is a part of Aces and 8s.

1 big clue that tipped it off is the night Brooke got married. Hogan said he "always does what's good for business". Before that when this shit with Brooke and Bully started, he told Brooke that dating a wrestler was bad for business. He said that always does what's good for business line by himself and if it didn't mean shit, they would've cut the camera off before that.

Is he the big boss? Probably not but he had something to do with A&8 stopping the wedding

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What are you guys doing now? Whatever it is, enter me.

Alright my friends, it's time for the WrassleGAF Mascot Royal Rumble! This event will take place IN THE NEAR FUTURE but it needs YOUR help to be a success!

Here's how it works:

You pick a wrestler, current or from days of yore - any promotion, and submit it in the form below along with your GAF Username and your "verification code"

What is the verification code?
YOU will PM -ME- with a special code that you'll put in the box. It can be anything from n#5j190dp to "big dildos" - but the reason you PM the code to me when you fill out the form is so I can authenticate that it's your entry. I don't want someone saying "I pick Hornswoggle, my name is Soulplaya!" - so this adds an extra step, but keeps us nice and secure.

So what happens? I pick a wrestler and wait?
Pretty much. However you enter a blood pact with me and the rest of WrassleGAF - whoever wins the WrassleGAF Mascot Royal Rumble, you have to change your avatar to that wrestler. High stakes - what if Brodus Clay wins?

However, it's up to you if you want to select a SERIOUS WrassleGAF mascot or a SILLY one.

If we have more than 40 entries, people WILL get cut out - namely, ones I can't find in the community creations. It would behoove you and the rest of this event to pick at least somewhat popular or known wrestlers to ensure their inclusion. TNA, WWE, WCW, WWF legends, NJPW, AJPW, anything goes - as long as it exists out there.

So remember - fill out the form, PM me your verification code, and let's GET IT ON.

Here is the form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13RJM8OILMoQDD06qtVLtyWCrn1rHN6Q55vuw8aK7NNc/viewform

REMEMBER. IF YOU SUBMIT A WRESTLER TO BE THE MASCOT, YOU -MUST- CHANGE YOUR AVATAR TO WHOEVER THE WINNER IS! Don't welch!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What happens if two people pick the same wrestler? Palette swap?

If 2 people pick the same it's still 1 entry, just 2 people cheering on one entry. Won't hurt a thing.

Y'all know who I picked:

45.jpg

jobber

Didn't they beat the shit out of him (as much as you can in 2013) during the wedding?

A&8 also beat the shit out of D-Von (when they first showed up) and Anderson.

Hulk knew he had to cover it up so getting a "beat down" was part of the plan. Hogan looked to be fine when he was grouping Brooke's tits. He told her to check on Bully instead.

Omega

Banned
"I took a beating cos it was right for business, brotha!"

I'm kinda assuming Bully is in Aces and Eights and he'll pull the same swerve.

a double swerve would not surprise me, or a simultaneous swerve.

i thought there were limits to stupidity but strobogo posting wcw2000 recaps has shown me, there are no limits. the dumbest thing you could think of is still likely to happen with tna

Heel

It's true, Dixie, King Mo has been training with Mayweather.

Jeff Mayweather.

I was really hoping Sting signed up for the middleweight tournament.

jobber

It's true, Dixie, King Mo has been training with Mayweather.

Jeff Mayweather.

I was really hoping Sting signed up for the middleweight tournament.

Scorpion Death Lock vs Rear Naked Choke?

jobber

if you think about it...the ONLY time A&8 has ever beat down Bully was at the wedding. They were always around..even back in August, when ARMBREAKER DUDE was around, they didn't really attack Bully...they just distracted him so Aries could get the pin.

Back at that finals of the BFG tournament with Jeff vs. Bully, A&8 attacked Hardy outside the ring and Bully was the first person to point it out....he still lost tho.

Bully always chased A&8 away by himself and they ran like bitches.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So everyone that participates has to change their avatar to whichever character wins?

Yep. That's the ante.

But if you ante up some Freight Train and he wins...well that's gotta feel sweet.

The avatars can be different, just have to have that dude.

Yep. That's the ante.

But if you ante up some Freight Train and he wins...well that's gotta feel sweet.

The avatars can be different, just have to have that dude.

Does the winner get to dole out specific avatars to the losers or is it up to everyone to choose their own?

McNei1y

It's going to be funny if everyone changes their avatars and we have 39 people with Cena/Goku/AJ/or something. I can't wait to see the list!

Pavaloo

Can someone remind me when the weekly GWF airs and where I might find it? haha, sorry still behind on a lot of this stuff.

Gah, I wish I could enter as two people :C

UberTag

Can someone remind me when the weekly GWF airs and where I might find it? haha, sorry still behind on a lot of this stuff.

Just have your own guy and then another guy you're actually rooting for to win. It's pretty much the same thing.
I hope D.Brine wins!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't want to enter but I think this is a fantastic idea. I can't wait to see a bunch of whoever avatars.

You should do it! Nothing ventured nothing gained!

GWF is always right after Raw, we post a link but it'll be at http://twitch.tv/Sunnybuns

Previous episodes are archived there.

Top Bottom