• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KissVibes

Banned
Simon Gotch is like a failed Chikara gimmick. Like, I could see Icarus running in one day with this great idea and everyone laughing at him for being so stupid.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know how I feel about Simon Gotch yet.

strobogo

Banned
nofunallowed.jpg

I gotta get around to giffing that SAWFT.

ioMAqzgL8MkUK.gif

Add whatever you need to add, bro. REALEST GUYS IN THE ROOM. How you doing?

What if Simon Gotch feuds with Howard Thesz?

NBC footed half the bill. Plus vice had ass loads of money in 2000 I think off-season football Wouk be huge today. Vice was ahead of his time there.

NFL broadcasters have stolen a production ideas from the XFL

Probem was that the XFLcouldn't shake the stink of wrasslin.

The trouble with competing with the NFL is always that there are only like 35 good QBs in the world at any one time and they are already signed up, along with the next 50 or so decent guys. What happens is that a couple of teams luck out and get someone decent and everyone else has a QB that sucks and the defense then kills them and no one wants to watch that.

KissVibes

Banned
F4WOnline:

Regarding the recent WWE App promo by Dolph Ziggler and The Miz's quick commentary appearance on RAW last night, the idea is to do a "disgruntled angry men" tag team with the two.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

Ziggler, please get released and go to Japan. You can't be top Gajin.

Vylash

I don't want Ziggler anywhere near Miz's shitty booking, but if he cuts promos like the one he cut on the app then this should be okay, Miz could cut a good promo back in the day but his spirit has been crushed

At this point I'm kinda hoping HHH beats Bryan and Batista and Orton close Wrestlemania. The WWE deserves a Wrestlemania with a completely hostile crowd right about now

This picture made me think, Which WCW castoffs are left in WWE?

Active Roster:

-Big Show
-Rey Mysterio
-Chris Jericho
-Sting???
(I guess you could say, Triple H, Kane, and Undertaker but I don't really count them because they made their name in WWE and I wasn't watching WCW back then. I'm mostly thinking Nitro Era)

Non Active:

-Booker T

Miscellaneous:

-Charles Robinson
-Hugh Morris
-Billy Kidman

Who am I forgetting?

At this point I'm kinda hoping HHH beats Bryan and Batista and Orton close Wrestlemania. The WWE deserves a Wrestlemania with a completely hostile crowd right about now

I'm hoping for Bryan going over HHH, running in after the main event is over and spontaneously challenging the winner, which they will accept, 1-2-3 boom Bryan's the champ.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOO

WWE are idiots that don't give the fans what they want so they'll just bury him, of course. I bet they'll even mute the hostile chants too. FUCK!

remnant

Banned
This picture made me think, Which WCW castoffs are left in WWE?

Active Roster:

-Big Show
-Rey Mysterio
-Chris Jericho
-Sting???
(I guess you could say, Triple H, Kane, and Undertaker but I don't really count them because they made their name in WWE and I wasn't watching WCW back then. I'm mostly thinking Nitro Era)

Non Active:

-Booker T

Miscellaneous:

-Charles Robinson
-Hugh Morris
-Billy Kidman

Who am I forgetting?

malenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom