• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've never walked out on a job, but I did get fired for embezzling money. The only reason it didn't get into a lawsuit was because of all the shit I was privy to at that job - people snorting cocaine off of girls' titties in the manager's office, incredible amounts of drug use, harassment cases, and more.

Cagey

Banned
If I had the testicular fortitude (or the lack of intelligence to leave without any safety net), I'd be walking out right now.

strobogo

Banned
I've never walked out on a job, but I did get fired for embezzling money. The only reason it didn't get into a lawsuit was because of all the shit I was privy to at that job - people snorting cocaine off of girls' titties in the manager's office, incredible amounts of drug use, harassment cases, and more.

You really are Vince McMahon, aren't you?

Rapstah

In the middle of his match against Sylvester Lefort, Mason Ryan shouts "What did I tell you? I told you no!". No you fucking didn't, you told him "Yes if I lose to you".

Edit: Mason Ryan looks like if you mixed Batista (without tattoos) with the Great Khali.

Rapstah

Commentary keeps cutting in and out during the Tyson Kidd / Aiden English match on NXT. It's not like this is Smackdown, they have tons of time to re-shoot commentary if it's inaccurate.

strobogo

Banned
People always compare Hogan and Cena, but Cena's best promo doesn't touch even the phoned in local promos that Hogan used to do. Jesus Christ, I could listen to bizarre Hogan promos about talking to a kid outside of Gold's Gym while sitting on his motorcycle all day. And two shows in a row, Hogan's promo was crazier than Warrior's. This time from shortly before WM7.

jmdajr

6b57ae308fbc11e3beeb12d7cca56573_8.jpg

8aa84bec84b711e3afd412824b243569_8.jpg

2348813a7f4211e3b6b9126ca48ad1ba_8.jpg

It seems most of these pics are taken by her trainer

This lady

Carnby

I didn't just quit the job I hated in Television, I went back to school and changed careers. Sometimes, Being extremely unsatisfied with a job will make you take drastic actions.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, Alpha Female showed up in TNA last night? I get such a serious boner for her. I might have to watch.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Maurice's best trait was her heel attitude. She was gold!

Really nice hair too.

Rapstah

Triple H is practically GM of NXT at this point. JBL showed up some time ago but there have been three or four Triple H appearances since then. I guess this makes sense in their fictional corporate hierarchy though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The quality on those Thunderlips vs Rocky gifs is unreal. So hi-def. So pretty.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I still need to make a gif of the Magnum PI opening video when he does a double eyebrow wiggle. That's my goal for today.

FyreWulff

What's the story with the Chosen One?

Drew's wife, the wrestler Tiffany, was abusing him at home. She was arrested for domestic abuse. She got fired for the domestic abuse, Drew's push ended because he got assaulted by a woman and didn't fight back.

jmdajr

UPDATE

Wrestlemania xXx

Premium VIP Signing Schedule
Friday, April 4
6 p.m. – John Cena – SOLD OUT
8 p.m. – Batista – SOLD OUT

Saturday, April 5
3 p.m. – The Undertaker – SOLD OUT

VIP TICKETS — $95*
VIP tickets include:
- Autograph and professional photo with a VIP WWE Superstar
- Exclusive VIP line at the event entrance
- (1) 8x10 glossy photo of the appearing Superstar

VIP Signing Schedule
Thursday, April 3
6 p.m. – Randy Orton – SOLD OUT
8 p.m. – Bret Hart

Saturday, April 5
Session 1:
10 a.m. – Daniel Bryan – SOLD OUT

Session 2:
1 p.m. – Big Show

Session 3:
6 p.m. – Ric Flair
8 p.m. – Sheamus

Sunday, April 6
8 a.m. – Bruno Sammartino
10 a.m. – Rey Mysterio
12 p.m. – Shawn Michaels – SOLD OUT

Aiii

So not worth it
I don't know about you guys, but Maryse seems insanely shallow.

Which would explain Miz, I suppose.

Xater

UPDATE

Wrestlemania xXx

Premium VIP Signing Schedule
Friday, April 4
6 p.m. – John Cena – SOLD OUT
8 p.m. – Batista – SOLD OUT

Saturday, April 5
3 p.m. – The Undertaker – SOLD OUT

VIP TICKETS — $95*
VIP tickets include:
- Autograph and professional photo with a VIP WWE Superstar
- Exclusive VIP line at the event entrance
- (1) 8x10 glossy photo of the appearing Superstar

VIP Signing Schedule
Thursday, April 3
6 p.m. – Randy Orton – SOLD OUT
8 p.m. – Bret Hart

Saturday, April 5
Session 1:
10 a.m. – Daniel Bryan – SOLD OUT

Session 2:
1 p.m. – Big Show

Session 3:
6 p.m. – Ric Flair
8 p.m. – Sheamus

Sunday, April 6
8 a.m. – Bruno Sammartino
10 a.m. – Rey Mysterio
12 p.m. – Shawn Michaels – SOLD OUT

Why do the push Big Show again and again?

What makes you think that?

jmdajr

You know, I don't think Maryse has any ugly friends. Just a quick look at her Instagram(people she's following) and it's nothing but other hot girls posing.

No doubt she had a great gimmick because it came naturally.

Aiii

So not worth it
What makes you think that?

I always get that feeling when girls start instagramming pictures of their ass and stuff like that, I dunno. I suppose it's because it seems they focus entirely too much on their own looks that I find it hard to believe they don't do the same with other people.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

She's a TV character, she's not supposed to have depth. It'd be ridiculous to expect more. I'm sure she's a real person with real feelings though. It's not right to pidgeonhole people based on their TV character without knowing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom