• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at effing Aiii and Ithil of all people being the voice of reason earlier.

Reminds me of John McCain at one of his townhall meetings during the '08 campaign,

"No. No mam, that's not true. Senator Obama is not an Arab."

"No. No Kyoufu, CM Punk is not a mistreated mid-carder"

LMAO.

Kyoufu

Reminds me of John McCain at one of his townhall meetings during the '08 campaign,

LMAO.

Bean pls.

When you're slotted in the mid-card, youi're a mid-carder. 2+2=4 :p

220px-Alberto_Del_Rio_2012.jpg

"Hey amigos I'm quitting too" :(

For some reason that is ADR's official wikipedia picture. X-Games Del Rio is the gimmick I never knew I needed

LMAO.

bean breath is the true voice of the voiceless in this thread.

Suck it nerds.

Mostly agree, I skip the first 20 minutes of everything until they get to the event though lately. I can't handle these stories anymore.

For the most part, I like it when Damian Abraham is on the show, but man it can get ridiculous. Especially when it takes an hour and a half to get to the actual show.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
For the most part, I like it when Damian Abraham is on the show, but man it can get ridiculous. Especially when it takes an hour and a half to get to the actual show.
I like Damian quite a bit but when he's on I ffwd at least an hour. His band sucks (but they're supposed to) and his stories are excruciating to listen to.

Hasney

So goddamn hungover I wish the network had launched so I could watch some crap. Can't even be bothered downloading a torrent.

When Lego Marvel is above your brain power for the day, you know it's not good.

I like Damian quite a bit but when he's on I ffwd at least an hour. His band sucks (but they're supposed to) and his stories are excruciating to listen to.

I was with you until you said his band sucks.

I dunno he just sort of comes off as the cool cousin you see once a year but c'mon guys this is a wrestling podcast. The insight he adds to the wrestling shows they talk about are great also.

But don't be dissing Fucked Up.

Recall

Watched Ron Simmons vs. Vader from WCW today, when Ron won the belt and holy shit I really enjoyed it. The crowd were just perfect.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Pro Wrasslin should be in the olympics. Each country puts forth two pro wrestlers and they have 10 minutes to put on a match that is judged by a panel.

You're welcome olympics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom