• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xater

Maybe Maryse has a great personality!

I am not really serious. Someone who mostly posts ass shots of himself is probably pretty shallow.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe Maryse has a great personality!

I am not really serious. Someone who mostly posts ass shots of himself is probably really shallow.

Why would you think that? How does showing people your ass make you shallow? That's unfair - this is like saying the only people who have depth are prudes. It doesn't need to be church! You can be sexual and have depth, fokes.

The quality on those Thunderlips vs Rocky gifs is unreal. So hi-def. So pretty.

Gifcam can do some amazing things if you already are using HD footage. 33FPS and quantize...baby, you got a stew going.

it's straight from the BR rips, great quality:

iS3QLT1TJCJh5.gif

iT0tym9LSIRER.gif

iGu3JpULDzaOQ.gif

Xater

Why would you think that? How does showing people your ass make you shallow? That's unfair - this is like saying the only people who have depth are prudes. It doesn't need to be church! You can be sexual and have depth, fokes.

I am saying that if you only post pictures of yourself probably a narcissist and/or pretty shallow. At least it doesn't make me think that there is a lot to you if that's what your Instagram looks like. Is that pretty judgmental of me? Probably, but I kinda don't care.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I am saying that if you only post pictures of yourself probably a narcissist and/or pretty shallow. At least it doesn't make me think that there is a lot to you if that's what your Instagram looks like. Is that pretty judgmental of me? Probably, but I kinda don't care.

good thing you didn't follow the hashtag #sunnysdickpix

Then you wouldn't take what I say seriously!

I'll take pictures of my ass if I damn well want to, Xater!

The reasoning behind this for most is this: they work hard on their body, not unlike a project. So naturally they'd take pictures of it/be proud of it.

And on the very few times I've done production and such for a show Maryse was on, it was pretty straight forward. She's there to look pretty, kind of do commentary, wear spiked heels on camera, and plug her fashion line. Pretty clear.

... Pork Wah

Xater

good thing you didn't follow the hashtag #sunnysdickpix

Then you wouldn't take what I say seriously!

I give everyone a chance, but I don't have to socialize with Maryse and most likely never will.

PS: That Alpha Female match was on Xplosion. I just watched it and it was garbage.

The more I look up Masahiro Chono, the more I wish I was more into Japanese wrestling. :( He is one of the stylish motherfuckers I've ever known in and out the ring. And his entrance songs hahaha.

I don't know where to start and where to even watch this sort of thing as it goes on.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I give everyone a chance, but I don't have to socialize with Maryse and most likely never will.

PS: That Alpha Female match was on Xplosion. I just watched it and it was garbage.

buuuut it's Alpha Female. She's beautiful.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know what the damn letters mean! They're a women's promotion and they're running a show with Alpha Female vs Jessica Havok tomorrow before CZW.

... I know cause we're doing staging and such. I'm going to be bored out of my mind. Savemegaf

Dope. I may grab it, it's here on iPPV:

http://www.rfvideonow.com/czw/

Looks to be fun. $15 gets you:

International Dream Match
Jessicka Havok v. Alpha Female

Queen & King of the Ring Qualifying Match
Shanna & Chris Dickinson v. Candice LeRae & Joey Ryan

WSU Tag Title Match
Midwest Militia (Allysin Kay & Sassy Stephanie) (c) v. C.U.N.T.S. (Kimber Lee & Annie Social)

WSU Spirit Title Match - Title vs. Mask
Marti Belle (c) v. Ezavel Suena

#1 Contender Match
LuFisto v. Athena

Uncensored Rules Match
Mickie Knuckles v. Jewells Malone

Grudge Match
Jenny Rose v. Veda Scott

Also - Christina Von Eerie, Nevaeh, Hania, and more!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The CUNTS match should be good. Kimber Lee is a ton of fun to watch.

But yeah my $15 is all for that main event. 2 of my favorites. Uguu~

Kaladin

Dope. I may grab it, it's here on iPPV:

http://www.rfvideonow.com/czw/

Looks to be fun. $15 gets you:

International Dream Match
Jessicka Havok v. Alpha Female

Queen & King of the Ring Qualifying Match
Shanna & Chris Dickinson v. Candice LeRae & Joey Ryan

WSU Tag Title Match
Midwest Militia (Allysin Kay & Sassy Stephanie) (c) v. C.U.N.T.S. (Kimber Lee & Annie Social)

WSU Spirit Title Match - Title vs. Mask
Marti Belle (c) v. Ezavel Suena

#1 Contender Match
LuFisto v. Athena

Uncensored Rules Match
Mickie Knuckles v. Jewells Malone

Grudge Match
Jenny Rose v. Veda Scott

Also - Christina Von Eerie, Nevaeh, Hania, and more!

Surprised they don't have a $20 combo deal like they usually do with these.

I might be game for a double header tomorrow.

Aiii

So not worth it
But AJ forcefully sticking her ass out during random points in a match makes her not shallow.

Gotcha, chief.

Yep, because selling your body is not at all part of a female wrestler's job description. :D

She's a TV character, she's not supposed to have depth. It'd be ridiculous to expect more. I'm sure she's a real person with real feelings though. It's not right to pidgeonhole people based on their TV character without knowing them.

Hey, maybe Maryse is living her gimmick, maybe she's not. I'm just saying it FEELS like that. As you say, I don't know her, it's just the feeling I get when I browse her instagram. I haven't actually seen much of Maryse in-character as I took a little break from wrestling during the period after Benoit until 2010.

It's like Nikki Bella only talking about her tits, she comes of way more shallow than Brie. Doesn't necessarily mean it's true.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No combo pack because I'm expensive.

Popozao.

... I have no idea why there's no combo pack this time

AYAYAYAYAYAAAAA

popozao popozao

goddammit bronson. now that shit's in my head!

Forkball

What are some wrestling podcasts to look out for?

I'm a big fan of Fight Network's stuff such as Live Audio Wrestling and Review-A-(Insert Wrestling). LAW comes on Sunday night, right after PPVs and it's a great way to get immediate reactions and they always have interesting interviews. The Review-A-Wrestling stuff is great too. They always discuss Raw, Impact, and in Review-A-Wai they talk about random wrestling shows. At first I didn't like it because they always go off-tangent, but it grew on me and a lot of their stories are pretty funny.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm a big fan of Fight Network's stuff such as Live Audio Wrestling and Review-A-(Insert Wrestling). LAW comes on Sunday night, right after PPVs and it's a great way to get immediate reactions and they always have interesting interviews. The Review-A-Wrestling stuff is great too. They always discuss Raw, Impact, and in Review-A-Wai they talk about random wrestling shows. At first I didn't like it because they always go off-tangent, but it grew on me and a lot of their stories are pretty funny.

Mostly agree, I skip the first 20 minutes of everything until they get to the event though lately. I can't handle these stories anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom