• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

Think AJ would be entertaining on coke, ripping it out of the other Divas.

Probably get so into it she'll even have a ride on Space Mountain after the show.

Alucard

Banned
Listening to the Mike Quackenbush interview on The Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana. Really good stuff. Quack comes off as very well-spoken, but also overly idealistic at times. He's cool not making money as long as he gets to do what he wants and doesn't compromise his art. Hmm.

Xater

Hmm Danny just mentioned a meeting for a WWE event on the Giant Bomb stream. I assume this means WWE 2k15 will be announced soon. Get excited guys!

It will probably end up being disappointing...

Sabucin

I'm sorry, I'm too late but I want to say something about that coke chatting...

Dolph Ziggler vs HBK vs Seth Rollings vs Zandig

MAKE.IT.HAPPEN.

Mahonay

Banned
Hmm Danny just mentioned a meeting for a WWE event on the Giant Bomb stream. I assume this means WWE 2k15 will be announced soon. Get excited guys!

It will probably end up being disappointing...
If it's the same dev team, yes, probably.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WWE 2k15
they will show the curretn gen version then at the end say 'coming to next gen consoles'

and it will look the exact same on next gen. which they won't show until it's out in the wild

Kaladin

Got this in the mail today,

iSP3bhH.jpg

I've heard of reports of letters from other Chikara stars, including Dasher Hatfield.

Xater

WWE 2k15
they will show the curretn gen version then at the end say 'coming to next gen consoles'

and it will look the exact same on next gen. which they won't show until it's out in the wild

I have this small sliver of hope that the version for the new consoles will shake things up.

Got this in the mail today,

iSP3bhH.jpg

I've heard of reports of letters from other Chikara stars, including Dasher Hatfield.

That's pretty cool. I assume they don't send those out randomly. Did you order a DVD or something?

Aiii

So not worth it
You know what I'm really dreading? The Shield breaking up.

Only because I will miss that theme song to death.

SIERRA
HOTEL
INDIA
ECHO
LIMA
DELTA

SHIELD!

One of the best themes of the past decade.

You know what I'm really dreading? The Shield breaking up.

Only because I will miss that theme song to death.

SIERRA
HOTEL
INDIA
ECHO
LIMA
DELTA

SHIELD!

One of the best themes of the past decade.

One of the best themes of the past 37 months? High praise indeed. Theme sucks, Aiii. I'd almost think it was a TNA theme except for the fact that I can actually hear it.

The best WWE theme in the past decade will be the full The Final Countdown played during Daniel Bryan's entrance this Mania. Then he loses to HHH in a match shorter than the song/entrance.

KissVibes

Banned
It would be great if WWE 2k15 is actually only going to be on last gen systems, and that am internal team has been working on PS4/X1/PC versions since they got the IP. The new game would be ready by fall 2016 with a smaller initial roster but like a new pack of five talents per-month for four months or so at $20 for the season pass.

The reality is that 2k will buy Yukes for a Ribera jacket and like, 30,000 yen and they'll make the WWE games FOREVER.

Aiii

So not worth it
It would be great if WWE 2k15 is actually only going to be on last gen systems, and that am internal team has been working on PS4/X1/PC versions since they got the IP. The new game would be ready by fall 2016 with a smaller initial roster but like a new pack of five talents per-month for four months or so at $20 for the season pass.

The reality is that 2k will buy Yukes for a Ribera jacket and like, 30,000 yen and they'll make the WWE games FOREVER.

I dunno, on one hand I'm expecting Yukes to stick around. However, the wording they used when they announced 2k14 would be Yukes made it seem that it was the last Yukes game and they only did it to make sure WWE would get their yearly release. I have at least a tiny bit of hope they will drop Yukes and put the next-gen game out on their own engine.

Kaladin

Pics?

Showoff Your WrassleGAF Setups 2014 |OT| Let Us Entertainment You

My memorabilia pile is mostly shirts, ticket stubs, nick nacks (Dragon Gate Japan towel, signed Briscoe Brothers bandanna), a signed Undertaker plaque from my first Wrestlemania (Wrestlemania 24 which closed the show with my favorite wrestler's title win) and my one WWE PPV chair from One Night Stand 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom