• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WWE 2k15
they will show the curretn gen version then at the end say 'coming to next gen consoles'

and it will look the exact same on next gen. which they won't show until it's out in the wild

Half of WrestleGAF will buy it and try to convince the smart half that "it's totally worth it."

Aiii

So not worth it
If it's anything like the other WWE games it'll be available for 30 Euros within two weeks after the release.

Aiii

So not worth it
Actually, I can still buy the version that includes the Ultimate Wariror to this day.

I bought the Undertaker version including a DVD Unforgiven 2007 of WWE vs Smackdown 11 almost 1.5 years after for 10,-

----
F4W:
-Reader Gaurav Kumer in India spoke to Colt Cabana about C.M. Punk as Cabana is in the country for a show and he said Punk leaving isn't a work, and that he's been upset for some time with his position in the company. Regarding WrestleMania, he said, "I don't think so, he's pretty pissed off right now. But never say never."

-This is notable. I don't know if the advance was weak or what, but Daniel Bryan was pulled from the 3/8 show in Salt Lake City and added to the Madison Square Garden show that night. MSG is now building the show around Bryan as the top star with the tag line "Yes! Yes! Yes! Daniel Bryan is coming to the Garden! He's getting top billing over both John Cena and Batista. No word on who he will be wrestling. (thanks to Vince Averill and others)

Aiii

So not worth it
More F4W:

This week's CM Punk rant from another WWE employee: "Honestly, Punk is being a little bitch. I liked him so much before his run leading to and after that Money in the Bank in Chicago. He's a guy where you have to be really in his circle for him to I guess open up, which I understand, but being put in a feud with Kane and then with HHH at Mania is not a bad thing. Now I understand he feels this is his last Mania and he wants to main event and really, with the right storyline, that match could main event, but literally after the Tribute to the Troops incident he's just been difficult. There are so many there that want his spot, that want to say, 'I need a weekend off to go to UFC.' I really and fully believe he's a little jealous of the crowd reactions to Bryan and it's getting to him—He's just been such a dick lately. That interview with Ariel, he acted like he was the victim at the Troops taping when Michelle was just joking. Little bitch AJ took it to the wrong level. Do you really think AJ would have a 'pipe bomb' interview time or longest Diva champ BS if she wasn't dating Punk? Punk really doesn't want to be the face of the company. That's BS. I hate hearing that shit. He says he does but this isn't ROH or OVW. He would bitch so much if he had to do Michael & Kelly at 9 a.m., then fly to a different state (for Raw), do a Make-A-Wish at 1 p.m. and then RAW, then do SmackDown, then do something Wednesday to fly home Thursday to be on the road Friday or Saturday. No way he could handle that for four months. He may come back as soon as Monday or he may never come back, but if never comes back he better remember how many fans he's fucking over right now, the same way he believes the WWE is fucking him over. And I'm not defending Vince or HHH. Especially HHH, because people are seeing that HHH taking over isn't as cool as they thought it would be. Outlaws, Nash, X-Pac, Flair, HBK, Batista—yeah must be nice to be HHH friends."

Out of line about AJ clearly, she was pushed long before she started dating Punk, so crediting all the success she had just to dating Punk is a bit excessive.

But you already knew I was gonna say that haha

But the question is, who was this? I'm betting it's Del Rio or Orton. Or Maybe a Nikki Bella, given the trash that is being said about AJ that would make some sense, but the reference to ROH/OVW would be above her.

Rapstah

I'm heading to the WWE house show in Oakland tonight. Any one know who else I should expect to see on this tour?

http://www.wwe.com/events/wwepresents-live-oaklandddd

I already made a 3MB sign so there's that.

I think yours is the tour with the Natalya/Tamina dance-off or match. Bryan replaced Cena this Sunday after the eye poke thing where Cena had to take one day off but I guess he's back since it's looking like he's advertised for this event.

If it's Cena you're getting the Royal Rumble match again except for the ending which is probably a low blow.

Aiii

So not worth it
I think yours is the tour with the Natalya/Tamina dance-off or match. Bryan replaced Cena this Sunday after the eye poke thing where Cena had to take one day off but I guess he's back since it's looking like he's advertised for this event.

If it's Cena you're getting the Royal Rumble match again except for the ending which is probably a low blow.

No, Tamina/Natalya are on the other tour, not the Cena tour.

You're probably getting this show:
The Cena tour opened in Miami. R-Truth pinned Fandango. They had a fan voting for dance contest or match. Naomi & Cameron beat Aksana & Fox when Naomi pinned Fox. O’Neil pinned Hawkins. O’Neil cut a promo turning heel. His turn aired on Smackdown but since this show was going on at the same time Smackdown was airing, fans wouldn’t have known. He basically said how Darren Young was a loser holding him back. In what was first advertised as a title match, Neville pinned Dallas in a non-title match. Rhodes & Goldust beat Swagger & Cesaro when Rhodes pinned Swagger after crossroads. Best match on the show all weekend. Los Matadores & Sin Cara beat Slater & McIntyre & Mahal. Big Show pinned Kane with a knockout punch. Cena beat Orton via DQ in the same match they always do. It’s the same exact match that died at the Rumble, except with a weaker finish at the house shows, which shows the difference between crowds that attend the tour shows and the PPV shows.

Vylash

WZ has also learned for sources inside WWE that if Bryan is put in the WWE title match, which would make a Shield triple threat match unlikely, then Triple H versus Roman Reigns is a strong possibility for the big event.

Dat face turn will be strong

I can see that, however I don't really see Miz calling any woman a "little bitch" really.

I'm thinking Del Rio, maybe Orton. But probably Del Rio.
We know that they're a UFC fan that knows the name of Ariel Hiawatha. So someone with MMA-type maneuvers in their move set.

Mahonay

Banned
I can see that, however I don't really see Miz calling any woman a "little bitch" really.

I'm thinking Del Rio, maybe Orton. But probably Del Rio.
I think of The Miz when he was on the Real World, and I can absolutely see it.

Del Rio seems likely though.

Mr Jared

Wooo, thanks for the info Aiii, Rapstah. Hopefully those ring true and I get to see Neville and Cesaro. Those two right there would make my night.

Aiii

So not worth it
Wooo, thanks for the info Aiii, Rapstah. Hopefully those ring true and I get to see Neville and Cesaro. Those two right there would make my night.

They only did Neville in Florida shows though, so I wouldn't get my hopes up on that one.

the one arguement is that punk only does Media apperances of what intrests him. Like being on talking dead or WTF with marc meron. hell he played soft ball with bill murray last year. Regis and kelly would seem boring to him.

would have liked to see him and miz on midnight

KissVibes

Banned
That F4W thing reads like a fan LARPing as a wrestler. Not one piece of fucking information.

Yeah, it literally says NOTHING and claims AJ to only have her position because she's dating Punk.

AJ was getting her push before she and Punk were even dating. Her push and standing as top Diva is because Vince likes her so much. Vince is why she was protected after the Tribute to the Troops incident, and we know this because it's been on all the sheets already.

And calling her a little bitch? Come on, this reeks of fan posing as wrestler.

Aiii

So not worth it
Yeah, it literally says NOTHING and claims AJ to only have her position because she's dating Punk.

AJ was getting her push before she and Punk were even dating. Her push and standing as top Diva is because Vince likes her so much. Vince is why she was protected after the Tribute to the Troops incident, and we know this because it's been on all the sheets already.

And calling her a little bitch? Come on, this reeks of fan posing as wrestler.

It's Bryan Alvarez though, of course he can be fooled, but that's doubtful. If he says it's from a WWE employee it's from an employee.

Doesn't have to be a wrestler though, could be someone from the office.

somedevil

Cena is probably the only guy who can talk about the punk situation on TV without having consequence.

Yeah, he called out the WWE after firing Bryan for the tie incident.

Also, that opinion is from an employee. That means it could be from anyone in the back and not just a wrestler.

Also, the guy calling out Nash, X-Pac, Flair, HBK it odd. Nash and X-pac are not on Raw and Flair and HBK are not used much at all. Only point he has with are the New Age Outlaws.

They've been around doing this journalism thing professionally for 3 decades. They didn't get fooled by a fan posing as a wrestler. Come the fuck on.

That said, all of these easily look like something Orton would say or do, and I believe him being at least one of the sources easily.

Pavaloo

Ryback vs Sheamus is so good.

Now this is great booking. Makes sense to put these guys in a rivalry

how would it be Randy, isn't he a friend of HHH

UberTag

I apologize if this doesn't come off as being "AJ sensitive" but I don't see anywhere in that rant where AJ is being accused of not getting over or being popular or becoming champion or being pushed because of her relationship with CM Punk.

All I see is calling out her Total Divas pipe bomb promo and her longest Divas reign ever gimmick... both of which happened AFTER she started dating Punk.

And yeah, this latest rant sounds like Orton. But then they all sort of do. If I was a wrestler and wanted to bitch out the fans or my peers to a sheet, I would probably go into "what would Orton say" mode, too. It's not like he's difficult to emulate. And if I was one of Triple H's buddies, I would bitch out "Triple H's buddies" in said rant to disguise the fact that I was, in fact, one of Triple H's buddies. It's an easy deflection tactic.

Aiii

So not worth it
But how would Punk be responsible for letting AJ cut a promo? She was long allowed to cut promos on her own and has always only be given bullet points. I highly doubt her relationship with Punk allowed her to cut that promo. Vince likes her (because she makes him money I suppose) and so she got to cut that promo. I find it hard to believe Punk brokered that somehow.

UberTag

Who is the most complete wrestler in the WWE now that Punk is gone?

Gimmick/mic/wrasslin skillz?
Until he gets torched by John Cena in a couple months, it's Bray Wyatt.
After that it'll probably be Dean Ambrose until he gets jobbed to hell following the Shield breakup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom