• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tarver vs. Tenzan was...there. :-/

I dunno guys. I feel like you've been lying to me about the greatness of NJPW. Seems like it has the same upsides and downsides as any other promotion.

Not every match is going to be a 5* classic.

If you want every match to be going at 100mph, go check out PWG. Best fed in the US. #2 behind NJPW imo.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
At least we can all agree that ketchup on a hotdog is just wrong, right?

Sometimes you say some questionable shit, but you deserve all the Michael Tarver matches for saying shit like that.

B2fJObk.png

Alucard

Banned
Not every match is going to be a 5* classic.

If you want every match to be going at 100mph, go check out PWG. Best fed in the US. #2 behind NJPW imo.

Oh, I'm not expecting every match to be a five star classic. That would just kill the crowd, especially with 10 matches on the card. I guess I was just put off by the botch-tastic nature of a couple of the NJPW matches, and it's harder to get into the non-five star classics when you don't know the story going into them.

PWG is great. I've been taking advantage of their Christmas sale for the past two years. 5 DVDs for 40 bucks? Sign me up all day.

Oh, I'm not expecting every match to be a five star classic. That would just kill the crowd, especially with 10 matches on the card. I guess I was just put off by the botch-tastic nature of a couple of the NJPW matches, and it's harder to get into the non-five star classics when you don't know the story going into them.

PWG is great. I've been taking advantage of their Christmas sale for the past two years. 5 DVDs for 40 bucks? Sign me up all day.

Gotcha. Yeah as mentioned, NJPW does more of a build to their main event. Usually have a fun opener, so so matches in the middle, and then after the break, quality after quality.

Mahonay

Banned
Oh, I forgot to post this:

Another drunken Friday night downtown, another delicious hotdog.

9SW8fQ9.jpg

Some of my friends had 2-3 of them, I had to stop at 1.
As someone who grew up in Chicago, absolutely loving Chicago style hotdogs, holy fuck does that look good.

Ithil

Just listening to a recent interview with Triple H, and he says the process for people being called up from NXT is that he brings people he wants to bring up to Vince and shows them why he wants to, then Vince makes the decision on whether they will be brought up and if so, how they will be brought up.

So blame Vince if you were displeased with Emma's debut.

Just listening to a recent interview with Triple H, and he says the process for people being called up from NXT is that he brings people he wants to bring up to Vince and shows them why he wants to, then Vince makes the decision on whether they will be brought up and if so, how they will be brought up.

So blame Vince if you were displeased with Emma's debut.

That explains Xavier woods amazing booking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom