• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it was Jericho who said "We still don't know what happened" and Chavo saying "mhm mhm" - but I may have been misunderstanding. They might have been talking about the why, instead of what actually factually did happen. I dunno.

I mean, I guess Benoit could have accidentally got hung by his bowflex and Nancy could have beat herself to death after asphyxiating her son with the Crippler Crossface. ;/

This is all as ridiculous as the people who clamor for Chris Benoit in the Hall of Fame every year. Yes he was an amazing wrestler, but I never want to see his face again.

Pretty sure that's it, Jericho in particular has always gone on record how much Benoit loved his kid and just couldn't see how that person and the Benoit that murdered his family was the same person.

That I can understand. I can also totally see Chavo denying the whole thing even happened.

Aiii

So not worth it
I believe it was Jericho who said "We still don't know what happened" and Chavo saying "mhm mhm" - but I may have been misunderstanding. They might have been talking about the why, instead of what actually factually did happen. I dunno.

Pretty sure that's it, Jericho in particular has always gone on record how much Benoit loved his kid and just couldn't see how that person and the Benoit that murdered his family was the same person.

Haven't watched it yet, but this is probably really good;

Yuji Okabayashi vs Tomohiro Ishii - (LEGEND 01/13/14)

Also, crazy story about Sassy Stephie & Marti Belle on the way to WSU the other night;

Following the AIW show in Cleveland on Friday night, which resulted in Allysin Kay being dropped on her head and having to miss the WSU show, Sassy Stephie and Marti Belle, who she was meant to be sharing the ride with, went on to continue their journey to Voorhees, NJ, which is just under 400 miles away. Their sat-nav system ended up taking them through Amish country, and part of the way, they stopped at lights. Pulling up by them was an Amish horse and buggy, as you might expect in such a location.

The driver of the buggy then suffers a seizure, and loses control of the horse and buggy, which proceeds to run the intersection and T-bone Stephie's back passenger window, killing the horse, with its head plowing right through the window. Fortunately for Stephie and Marti, there were no passengers in the back, so neither of them were hurt.

BgAHXSWIMAI46OR.jpg

Limit

In my head WM 30 ought to be a monumental ppv but right now it barely feels like we are in mania season. Raw shows are not bad per se but they aren't great either. Taker's return can't come here soon enough. At this point he is the only source of hype for me.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

Because he wasn't the same person.

Tests conducted on Benoit's brain by Julian Bailes, the head of neurosurgery at West Virginia University, showed "Benoit's brain was so severely damaged it resembled the brain of an 85-year-old Alzheimer's patient." Other tests conducted on Benoit's brain tissue revealed severe chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE), and damage to all four lobes of the brain and brain stem. Bailes and his colleagues concluded that repeated concussions can lead to dementia, which can contribute to severe behavioral problems. Benoit's father suggests that brain damage may have been the leading cause of the double murder-suicide. A statement released by WWE dismissed this idea as "speculative".

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
In my head WM 30 ought to be a monumental ppv but right now it barely feels like we are in mania season. Raw shows are not bad per se but they aren't great either. Taker's return can't come here soon enough. At this point he is the only source of hype for me.
Raw is bad. Wrestling is done. Close up this thread boys (and girls?), wrestling is over.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's not Bob Barker so it's not going to be good unless Betty White takes an F-5

Betty White's dope as fuck. Wish it could have been Bea Arthur though, she's fantastic. If she had been the Raw GM...! It would have been so good. Favorite Golden Girl.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Somebody's grandpa having better abs than him shunned him completely out of society.

Look what you did, Kane.
Sorry, let me Punk that
Look what you did, Glenn.
Shit, I would too. I'm sure Kane was going to job to Punk at EC, but it's just so hard to believe. GGG has abs, is huge, and I'm supposed to believe that Punk can beat him clean? I know it's wrestling, but that's just silly. Same goes for Bryan, honestly.

DMczaf

Just thinking about it, I think this is the most young/fresh talent WWE has had heading into a WM in years, and yet all of the talk is Batista, Triple H, Taker and Cena.

Punk knew.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Just thinking about it, I think this is the most young/fresh talent WWE has had heading into a WM in years, and yet all of the talk is Batista, Triple H, Taker and Cena.

Punk knew.
And Steve! 70 year old Steve is going to throw on some crow paint and be the talk of the town. A real, southern belle.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
As part of their app across all systems.

I tried listening to some of your music from your blog, those Whiskey Bikers or Ramblin Hellions or Greg Beers or Drunken Willies and what not, and it's good. But I can't keep listening to it.

Fun blog. Glad you run it. Wished I felt as passionate about that Appalachian Royalty music as you do :(

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
My grandma really loved watching Golden Girls after Supermarket Sweep was over

Dude...dude. Supermarket Sweep was my shit. Always go for the turkeys. I was so jealous that I never won that Toy R' Us sweepstakes to run through the store for 2 minutes and grab as much shit as I could. I just really want to run through a store and throw shit in my cart ;(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dude...dude. Supermarket Sweep was my shit. Always go for the turkeys. I was so jealous that I never won that Toy R' Us sweepstakes to run through the store for 2 minutes and grab as much shit as I could. I just really want to run through a store and throw shit in my cart ;(

Supermarket Sweep was dope as fuck. I always wondered why people didnt just hold their arms out, but then I found out there was a limit to similar items.

You could SERIOUSLY clean up on the spice aisle. Spices are pricey as hell, and there's a huge variety. Not sure if I ever saw someone hit up the spices. Always did see that turkey hit though!

strobogo

Banned
Supermarket Sweep was dope as fuck. I always wondered why people didnt just hold their arms out, but then I found out there was a limit to similar items.

You could SERIOUSLY clean up on the spice aisle. Spices are pricey as hell, and there's a huge variety. Not sure if I ever saw someone hit up the spices. Always did see that turkey hit though!

Yeah, why the fuck are spices so expensive? Makes no sense to me.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, why the fuck are spices so expensive? Makes no sense to me.

You only need a little bit!

I worked grocery, on my way to becoming the manager, we tore down some stores and I was boxing up all the spices once, as a young Sunflower. Rubbed my forehead because it was getting hot, ended up rubbing a crazy amount of different spices into my skin. Burned like hell, but I bet if someone ate my forehead them's some flavorful eatins.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax

Yeap, get some oils and pans and medicine. We need supermarket sweep back :(

edit: PET FOOD AND THE FUCKING BONUS ITEMS!

Pavaloo

Officially driving the team Cesaro bus

tumblr_n0phcaKueS1tsutino1_500.gif
xs1oW.gif

Right behind you.
But what if he gets over without permission?
His tag team will start becoming kind of face and begin to remove Swagger
Why did he need so many tickets and why does having a ticket allow you to participate in the show? I'm going to win money in the bank this year with this logic.

Didn't you see Santino's debut? Or Emma's? ANYTHING can happen if you have a ticket to RAW!

Kaladin

I tried listening to some of your music from your blog, those Whiskey Bikers or Ramblin Hellions or Greg Beers or Drunken Willies and what not, and it's good. But I can't keep listening to it.

Fun blog. Glad you run it. Wished I felt as passionate about that Appalachian Royalty music as you do :(

Thanks, music has quickly become as much of a passion as wrestling for me. There was a point where I could have blogged on wrestling, but I don't watch as much as I used to to stay in that game.

Plus, this niche is still being filled with blogs such as mine popping up. I'm already getting good hits for it to just be around for a little over a month.

Check out the Youtube Highlight section for most of the actual music samples in the blog.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Supermarket Sweep was the best goddamn game show ever made.

Sunny do a remake!

GNC Sweep

Get the biggest ratio of actual legit value while spending the least amount!

I promise you it's a challenge. If you touch one of those Fat Burners you lose.

jmdajr

According to fans in attendance at the Wizard World comic con this past weekend, AJ Lee revealed during her Q&A that there was supposed to be a follow-up to her pipebomb promo last year.

She explained that her promo was meant to help benefit the Divas division and get them more TV time, but unfortunately some of the Divas took her words personally, and she called it "unfortunate" that promo follow-up plans got dropped because of personal feelings other Divas had.

Who knows if true. I wonder who AJ hangs with now that Katilyn's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom