• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Who knows if true. I wonder who AJ hangs with now that Katilyn's gone.
"All my friends are dead have left"

ttL3S4J.gif

strobogo

Banned
You know what I really would like? For DDP to get Axl Rose into the Accountability Crib, get him in shape, and get him to shave his Hulk Hogan mustache. Dude looks like he survives on cigars, cheeseburgers, and booze. And because of that, he has no stamina and no power in his voice. Guy needs to get some Kane abs and he can belt out some tunes and maybe do a dance without fearing he might break something.

jmdajr

You know what I really would like? For DDP to get Axl Rose into the Accountability Crib, get him in shape, and get him to shave his Hulk Hogan mustache. Dude looks like he survives on cigars, cheeseburgers, and booze. And because of that, he has no stamina and no power in his voice. Guy needs to get some Kane abs and he can belt out some tunes and maybe do a dance without fearing he might break something.

I need to start reading this...sitting on shelf

514%2BYNWeQrL._SY344_PJlook-inside-v2,TopRight,1,0_SH20_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

jred2k

There's no way she actually thinks that's unappealing, right? The only turn off is that the milk isn't bagged. What kind of a terrible Canadian is she?

Does DDP Yoga release your gingery death grip on your music?

We all need more Buckethead.
I approve of this post.

I'll give a damn about GnR again the day Axl gets the proper band back together.

There's no way she actually thinks that's unappealing, right? The only turn off is that the milk isn't bagged. What kind of a terrible Canadian is she?

The kind that acknowledges that bagged milk is an affront to human nature?

Rapstah

Apparently Twitch Jared is now community manager for WWE games. He has posted in here before. Might be a bad job for this thread.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Apparently Twitch Jared is now community manager for WWE games. He has posted in here before. Might be a bad job for this thread.

I was jealous when I thought he would be working for WWE, now that he has to lie about how good the 2K games are, I'm significantly less jelly.

DMczaf

I was jealous when I thought he would be working for WWE, now that he has to lie about how good the 2K games are, I'm significantly less jelly.

Spoiler: WWE 2K15 is the turning point in the franchise. Every problem you had with the last 15 years is being fixed. They are going to make everything right that was wrong.

Spoiler: WWE 2K15 is the turning point in the franchise. Every problem you had with the last 15 years is being fixed. They are going to make everything right that was wrong.

Imagine if it really was.

100+ Superstar Roster from various generations to highlight it's connection with the WWE Network.

Relive various famous storylines from the 1980s to 2013.

Create a Wrestler mode so advanced.
Edit Superstar Mode that actually lets you edit the superstar.

Mahonay

Banned

100+ Superstar Roster from various generations to highlight it's connection with the WWE Network.

And a game that doesn't play like it's from 2004?

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
2K 15 is a return to form, It plays like (insert fan favorite here)
Predator technology is technology as fuck this year. New physics for all of the bone crunching action, Balls Mahoney, Brian Pillman and Blue Meanie DLC! to go along with sweet new graffix.

Sephzilla

I wonder what nostalgia WWE 2k15 will ride on in order to succeed. 13 was the attitude era. 2k14 was pretty much the entire history of WrestleMania.

WWE 2k15: New Generation Era with Laurence Taylor DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom