• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
IWGP Heavyweight Championship: Kazuchika Okada Vs. Randy Orton

IWGP Tag Team Championship: Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson vs. Luke Harper and Erick Rowan

IWGP Intercontinental Championship: Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. John Cena

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship: The Young Bucks vs. Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship: Kota Ibushi vs. Antonio Cesaro

Katsuyori Shibata and El Desperado vs. Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler

NEVER Openweight Championship: Tetsuya Naito vs. Alberto Del Rio

Shinsuke Nakamura, Tomohiro Ishii, Tatsutoshi Goto and Minoru Suzuki vs. Ryback, Roman Reigns, Sheamus and Brock Lesnar

There is my 5 minute booking card. I hate having Orton that high but hey, I think that would be a dope match and it's champ vs. champ

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sandman has a 50% chance of activating no-sell mode. Gives him immunity to all moves, including chair shots.

Ultimate Warrior has 100% chance. Only counterable if you have a Bobby Heenan card.

these NJPW/WWE crossovers would be fun as hell. The lack of Rob Conway is a bit startling, but I'll assume it's only because it's not NJPW/WWE/NWA

Sephzilla

HHH has a 1 in 10 chance of activating Bury Mode once a match. He wins. This becomes 1 in 4 chance if opponent has a title.

Start a career with Dolph Ziggler and the career just ends when you lose the World Title.

Career mode stat buff - Chances of becoming world champion increase by 60% when contract is in final year or you announce your displeasure to Vince.

Career mode stat debuff - Chances of becoming any champion decrease by 80% when you complain about position in company on internet (or play as Zack Ryder).

Career mode stat buff - Chances of becoming main event wrestler increase by 50% if you either walk out on the company or make a movie.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There's a lot of magical opponents on both sides if the talent would just cross-pollinate. I can't tell you how many of those matches I'd love to see. I'd just eat it all up. ALL of it.

NJPW this won't happen but make the G1 Climax Block A and B both be a 50% split on each side. That'd be so glorious.

these NJPW/WWE crossovers would be fun as hell. The lack of Rob Conway is a bit startling, but I'll assume it's only because it's not NJPW/WWE/NWA

Heh, as much as I wanted Tharpe-des in there I decided I didn't have the room!

Mahonay

Banned
And have pre and post-match interviews. Not only because it would add personality but so the world can see what virtual Renee Young looks like. Complete with Hatsune Miku type model viewer.

C'mon worse things have been said in this board.
HAH.

What they did in NBA 2K14 for post/mid game interviews would actually translate extremely well to a WWE game. They use the actual audio from the players and coaches, properly lip synched, mixed in with live crowd noise in the background. Sounds like a real interview. Have that mixed into a WWE mode where you're replaying the Attitude era with Austin or something. BY GAWD.

Ithil

Good plan spider.

Book a NJPW/WWE show.

You have eight matches.

All titles must be defended.

GO!

NJPW doesn't have any female wrestlers so the Divas title is out. I'm just gonna have Big E unify the US and IC titles before hand. This would only be the first of many cards given all the possible matchups that would tear the house down.

John Cena vs Hiroshi Tanahashi

Randy Orton vs Kazuchika Okada, Winner Takes All, WWE and IWGP titles

Daniel Bryan vs Shinsuke Nakamura

Antonio Cesaro, Sheamus and Dolph Ziggler vs Hirooki Goto, Katsuyori Shibata and Tesuya Naito

Big E Langston vs Togi Makabe, IC title

The Shield vs Bullet Club (Prince Devitt, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows)

Adrian Neville (cheating with NXT a little) vs Kota Ibushi, Junior Heavyweight title

New Age Outlaws vs Rhodes Brothers vs Killer Elite Squad vs Timesplitters, WWE Tag Titles

Takayuki Iizuka and Ryback team up to terrorize Michael Cole during the intermission.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, Shield vs Bullet Club or Wyatts vs Bullet Club has money written all over it. Moreso Shield though :)

Kind of like the idea of the Wyatts terrorizing Cpt New Japan and crew.

Suzuki vs Cesaro would be magnificent...

Man, Shield vs Bullet Club or Wyatts vs Bullet Club has money written all over it. Moreso Shield though :)

Kind of like the idea of the Wyatts terrorizing Cpt New Japan and crew.

Suzuki vs Cesaro would be magnificent...

Makes me wonder if Devitt signs with WWE, if he's gonna be the new member once Reigns leaves.

I don't know how i'd feel about that.

Sephzilla

Ultimate Warrior has 100% chance. Only counterable if you have a Bobby Heenan card.

Bobby Heenan card would have to be a super rare drop.

---

Randy Orton has a unique 'boredom' meter that rises depending on the number of repeated moves and/or headlocks performed during the match. Meter represents crowds interest in match. The more the boredom meter fills up the less effect his moves and taunts have. 75% chance of activating "hissy fit" mode when boredom meter is full.

"I'm a Paul Heyman guy" - Wrestler's mic-skills & booking attributes multiply by 85% when Paul Heyman is manager.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Hitting CM Punk with alcoholic crowd beverage reduces Punk's stats by 5% for each successive hit (cap at 30%).

Kane's stats buff by 25% when entering Royal Rumble match.

Kevin Nash each match as a 15% chance of blowing out a knee

Opponents get a 10% stat buff when Bret Hart is present in ring (because he makes everyone look better).
Good Guy Bret.

Ithil

Okada and Orton are just good opponents, they've got similar builds and styles, lots of fun to be had in a match like that.

How about something different....WWE x DDT?

01. Dolph Ziggler vs YOSHIHIKO
02. WWE Tag Team Titles: The New Age Outlaws (c) vs Sanshiro Takagi & Shigehiro Irie
03. Hard Hit Rules: Hikaru Sato vs Daniel Bryan
04. K-OD Six Man Tag Titles: Danshoku Dino, Makoto Oishi & Aja Kong (c) vs Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns
05. K-OD Tag Team Titles: Kenny Omega & Kota Ibushi (c) vs Antonio Cesaro & Jack Swagger
06. K-OD Openweight Championship: HARASHIMA (c) vs Sami Zayn

Dolph bumping for YOSHIHIKO would be magnificent.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
This is SvsR 2007. It was released in 2006.

1143840130.jpg

How is it possible that the games look worse now?

Shibata v Lesnar

Bryan v Okada (MUH RAINMAKER TO YES LOCK TRANSITIONS)

Punk (Mania Season 2013 mode) v Nakamura

Cesaro v Ibushi

Devitt v Ziggler (Was gonna put Shibata but, Ziggler needs to live)

Usos v Young Bucks (Superkicks everywhere)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom