• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is SvsR 2007. It was released in 2006.

1143840130.jpg

How is it possible that the games look worse now?

Pretty sure that's one of the early bullshots. Game didn't look that good. Still better than the recent ones, though. Far better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9785rkmksK4

And for crying out loud, the fucking original game on PS1 had a better looking People's Elbow. The current one resembles Eugene's version.

Smackdown Vs Raw (2004, PS2)
wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-20040819044425178-000.jpg

WWE 2k14 (2013, PS3, 360)

RBH

iy8jG8UHGWT8b.jpg

iDPwZJmJkohL1.jpg

A mother has condemned her son's school's 'over the top' rules on hairstyles after her 12-year-old was put in isolation because he had a wrestling logo shaved into his head.

Aidan Fradley was barred from conventional lessons after he had the letters 'TNA' shaved into his hair ahead of a trip to London to watch Total Nonstop Action Wrestling at Wembley Arena.

His mother Sophie Turkentine, 33, had initially vowed to keep Aidan out of Ramsey Academy, in Halstead, Essex, until after half term.

However, she has since reluctantly had the sides of her son's head shaved, and he has now returned to class.

'He went into school on Monday to literally get put straight into isolation,' she said.

'I’m absolutely fuming, which is why I went to pick him up. I don’t see how it affects anything he’s doing in school.

'It’s not like it’s outrageously blue or pink. It’s just three letters. I think it’s nice to be original.'

The mother-of-five also claimed there was no consistency and she regularly sees girls with short skirts, wearing lots of jewellery and make-up.

She added: 'I knew the school would have something to say, but I didn’t think they’d be anything like they have. I think it’s really over the top.'

Deputy headteacher Calum Leys said: 'At the Ramsey Academy it is our aim for students to develop a sense of pride in their work, behaviour and dress. As part of this we consider uniform to be important and students are expected to be correctly dressed at all times

'We are incredibly proud of our achievements in this regard over the last 18 months and we regularly receive praise from the community in relation to the improved conduct and appearance of our students.

'While we do not believe it is appropriate to comment upon individual students, the academy does have clear expectations regarding dress. One of these is extreme hairstyles, which will not be permitted.

'Our approach in this situation are, we believe, consistent with other secondary schools.'
http://www.*****************/news/a...-12-isolation-WRESTLING-logo-shaved-head.html

PWInsider is reporting that when WWE Network goes live, the logo being used for WWE Network will become the permanent logo.

Thought they where waiting until the night after mania to make the switch.

I think all materials for PPV's after WM have the new logo and everything but they appear to be still using it for WM30.

CM Punk no longer appearing on @midnight

Chris Hardwick said:
As of right now, he's pulled out of the show for that date. Punk's a really great dude and I know the decision wasn't made lightly. He's my friend so I support whatever he feels like he needs to do. Worry not! I'm sure we'll get him rebooked soon!

THIS MEANS THAT THE PUNK SITUATION IS DEFINITELY A [WORK / SHOOT] (circle one)

RBH

Another big return confirmed for Raw on February 24th:

WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan has been booked to return to WWE TV for the first time since 2007
at the 2/24 WWE Raw taping in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
That, of course, is the WWE Raw the day after the Elimination Chamber leading into the launch of the WWE Network.

Hogan has had an agreement to return to WWE for some time following his TNA departure. He was originally slated to return during the WWE Network announcement in Las Vegas, but the company changed those plans the night before.

As PWInsider.com has previously reported, there's been talk of inducting the entire Wrestlemania 1 main event into the WWE Hall of Fame this year. If those plans go forward, Hogan, Paul Orndorff and Roddy Piper would follow Ric Flair as two-time WWE Hall of Famers.

As PWInsider.com broke over the weekend,
The Undertaker
is also booked to return that date as well.

WWE has also booked
WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Hart
for the 2/24 Raw, PWInsider.com has learned.
http://www.pwinsider.com/article/83472/another-wwe-return-confirmed-big-spoiler.html?p=1

jred2k

I wonder if we'll get a match featuring the guys in Legend's House vs. the cast of Total Divas. That should totally be the main event the night that the network launches.

Vylash

F4WOnline.com has confirmed reports that Roman Reigns is indeed being looked at by WWE officials as the next top guy in the company. He is being referred to by some as the "heir apparent" to John Cena, and we noted over the weekend that WWE officials have been discussing the idea of Reigns vs Triple H at WrestleMania 30.

Oh boy,y'all ain't ready

Kaladin

The impending debut of the network is bringing back memories of the ECW on TNN Network angle with Cyrus as the Network boss.......so horrible.

strobogo knows what I'm talking about.

F4WOnline.com has confirmed reports that Roman Reigns is indeed being looked at by WWE officials as the next top guy in the company. He is being referred to by some as the "heir apparent" to John Cena, and we noted over the weekend that WWE officials have been discussing the idea of Reigns vs Triple H at WrestleMania 30.

Oh boy,y'all ain't ready

Only if they get rid of the stupid wet hair. It's 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom