• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skip Raw with the rest of us, guys. Just go to Daily Motion and type in "Tanahashi vs. Nakamura."

Or if you want to listen to someone shit on the WWE, type in "Bruce Blitz" into youtube and watch his 3 hour Raw reviews. Shit is funny.
ughhh the only impressions of that guy i get are that he makes super long videos talking about how much better TNA is than WWE and always just sounds like an apologist. i remember he actually without irony believed that the big finish and story of BFG 2013 was to put over AJ and i was like "lolnodude"
it was actually pretty good if you don't watch the main event
uh oh. i'll try to enjoy the ride. although i know that nothing good can come from Orton/Cena anyway

antonz

Was she not? Or did she just have on something...unflattering? I could have sworn I wasn't the only one who saw a magic babby.

I think it was just something unflattering. Outside of the superfit models etc. at her age a little paunch is normal. That dress just really highlighted it

I don't like that Roman is now the strongest and the leader of The Shield when they kept cutting between him and Bray. That should be Dean Ambrose.

This is just like Tommy taking over the Power Rangers from Jason all over again.

Just filed my tax return.
I don't like that Roman is now the strongest and the leader of The Shield when they kept cutting between him and Bray. That should be Dean Ambrose.

This is just like Tommy taking over the Power Rangers from Jason all over again.

hfovzPv.jpg

Fuck you and fuck CM Punk. Tommy >>> THE MIZ >>>> that clod Jason.

While GAF is marking out, crowds don't give a shit about any of those characters.

I half agree with you. With The Shield, at least I can tell them apart, know who's who and each of their finishing moves.

I couldn't tell you shit about The Wyatts except that Bo Dallas' brother is the leader.

UberTag

this burial of Christian's face is funny to me
Christian totally needs to own the "blue dot" gimmick.
Have him wear sensors to the ring so the "blue dot" follows along with where his face is.
They can even have it turn into an emoticon so there are different faces for the blue dot depending on whether Christian is happy or in a headlock or knocked unconscious after eating a brogue kick.
Little Xs for eyes. The whole nine yards.
Market a line of "blue dot" merchandise.
Vince's gimmick will totally fly. I'm a big believer.

UberTag

He seriously looked fucking ugly today. I swear Vince was trolling and forced him to do that promo.
Of course he did.
Cena looked awful with his eye swollen shut last week so they kept him off TV entirely to not hinder his pretty boy image.
But Christian? Hell, get the makeup lady to make him look uglier and parade him out there in front of the cameras while the commentary crew demeans him.
Next week they'll find that mole Jillian Hall used to wear from the prop department and stick that on Christian's forehead.
They'll then get one of Nicotero's hacks from the Walking Dead to put fake zits on his face that pop and ooze pus while Christian wrestles.

Man, Renee is PRAGNENT like jeezus.

Well I don't know

if I'm ready

To be the man

I have to be

I'll take a breath

I'll take her by my side

We stand in awe

we've created liiiiiiiiiiiiiiife

With arms wide open

Under the sunlight

Welcome to this place

I'll show you everything

With arms wide open

Now everything has changed

I'll show you love

I'll show you everythaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang

anigif_enhanced-buzz-2009-1375466672-17.gif

About 20 minutes until New Japan! How was RAW?

NJPW, "NEW BEGINNING IN OSAKA", 2014.02.11
BODYMAKER Colossem, Osaka

www.ustream.tv/njpw - $25

17:00 JST | 09:00 EU | 08:00 UK | 03:00 EST | 00:00 PST

01. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Titles: The Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson) © vs Time Splitters (Alex Shelley & KUSHIDA)
02. Katsuyori Shibata vs YOSHI-HASHI
03. Special Tag Match: Togi Makabe & Ryusuke Taguchi vs Bullet Club (Prince Devitt & Bad Luck Fale)
04. Special Six-Man Tag Match: Bullet Club (Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows & Tama Tonga) vs Suzuki-gun (Minoru Suzuki, Lance Archer & Davey Boy Smith Jr)
05. NWA World Tag Team Title Contendership: TenKoji (Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima) vs Michael Tarver & Big Daddy Yum Yum
06. Special Tag Match: Yuji Nagata & Kazushi Sakuraba vs Daniel & Rolles Gracie
07. Special Tag Match: Hiroshi Tanahashi & Jushin 'Thunder' Liger vs CHAOS (Shinsuke Nakamura & Yujiro Takahashi)
08. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Kota Ibushi © vs El Desperado
09. NEVER Openweight Title: Tetsuya Naito © vs Tomohiro Ishii
10. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Kazuchika Okada © vs Hirooki Goto

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Is there a clip of the Bryan segment yet? Wanted to hear dat pop (I can never find the official videos on YouTube im sorry)

DiscoJon

Banned
You guys just need to relax and enjoy

T4nbEiA.jpg

DUDE, that is awesome! Did you make it? Don't know who the band pictured is though. I wish Archie was in the WWE, it's such a good kid-friendly gimmick. Hell, he could have Tulane University play him to the ring at 'Mania.

Yes... I am a marching band nerd.

Mahonay

Banned
- Betty White was so sloppily shoved into the show tonight. Jaysus. It's like they rehired the New Age Outlaws specifically so Vince could set up the segment where she makes Billy Gunn shit himself.

- The tag division is so much stronger than what's going on in singles right now. I don't know if I've ever seen this. Wyatts vs Rhodes & Mysterio was great. Christian & Sheamus vs Real Americans was the best match of the night. Usos vs Rybaxel was surprisingly not terrible and fun to watch.

- The commentating WAS FUCKING INSUFFERABLE. It was hard to watch the show because of it.

- RIP Ziggler. Not like this. I'm fine with Del Rio, though. Batista didn't look nearly as shitty tonight. Speared the body instead of the legs. Good job idiot. Powerbomb through a table to hide the fact he can barely get anyone high enough, let alone sit down, to do it.

- What was the point of that US Title match tonight? How many different ways can we kill Mark Henry?

- That Wyatts / Shield stand off. Holy shit. One of the better build ups I've seen.

- Glad Bryan got to drop kick Kane out of the building, but what a shitty clever move to try and calm down the Daniel Bryan chants before the main event.

- The audio being fucked with the entire time during the Orton / Cena match was entertaining on it's own. Trying so desperately to drown out boos, while JBL tells us that everyone there tonight is loving the match. Jesus.

- After Orton works a solid match, Super Cena wins anyway.

iOXpQSVn46RiZ.png

Christian totally needs to own the "blue dot" gimmick.
Have him wear sensors to the ring so the "blue dot" follows along with where his face is.
They can even have it turn into an emoticon so there are different faces for the blue dot depending on whether Christian is happy or in a headlock or knocked unconscious after eating a brogue kick.
Little Xs for eyes. The whole nine yards.
Market a line of "blue dot" merchandise.
Vince's gimmick will totally fly. I'm a big believer.
/dead
how many renee/dean fanfics just spawned on tumblr
more like reigns/renee (reignnee? needs work). that crowd swooned at roman's "baby girl"

Damn, Shibata didn't look at all happy with how early YOSHI put his hands up on Shibata's big corner dropkick. Pretty much kicked YOSHI's face off with the PK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom