• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
She changed into looser clothes when she was interviewing Divas about Lita for Dawt Cawm later in the night.

Ah, so, wait, hang on.

She got knocked up and is showing in between? Who do we know backstage that has that kind of megasperm? Gotta be Vince himself, right?

Goddamn, no one gets such easy heat like Bruce Tharpe-des.

Also, I noticed they're now pipping in generic music to cover the themes they don't have the rights for, which is better than nothing.

Aiii

So not worth it
I want to mock the WWE Network "how to install" Bella's video, but then I realise I do website support and people REALLY are so stupid you need to tell them to plug in the HDMI cable to connect a system to a TV.

I want to mock the WWE Network "how to install" Bella's video, but then I realise I do website support and people REALLY are so stupid you need to tell them to plug in the HDMI cable to connect a system to a TV.

Most common questions to fix people's printers

#1: "Is it plugged in?"
#2: "Is it turned on?"

I realize most of the posts about Renee being pregnant is sarcasm, but for the few who are serious - "Hey, look, it's a woman over 25 in the WWE that's not starving herself/taking HGH at the same time. Shockingly, she doesn't have 0% body fat!"

Aiii

So not worth it
I realize most of the posts about Renee being pregnant is sarcasm, but for the few who are serious - "Hey, look, it's a woman over 25 in the WWE that's not starving herself/taking HGH at the same time. Shockingly, she doesn't have 0% body fat!"

You're not serious, right?

Bruce Tharpe-des really is the saving grace of all the NWA shit, god that match was dull. The Tenzan mark in me enjoyed it though, he was pulling all sorts of old moves out of his war crate - Calf Branding, the Mountain Bomb and an Anaconda Buster to finish Tarver.

Big Daddy's selling of those chops was amazing.

So ridiculous;

ibjMnKJ0ifMTq4.gif

Xater

Rumour has it that the Suzuki-gun vs Bullet Club elimination match at the Anniversary Show on March 6th will be Devitt's final New Japan appearance.

Right when I start enjoying the guy. He better not end up in TNA.

He has a regular Dublin accent that he exaggerates as much as he can.

Well he is doing a pretty bad job at it. I love me some Irish accent and his is underwhelming.

Bella's tweeted during the cena match blaming shoes for it. Someone replied with the ice cold your boyfriends match is going on. You must be as bored as us

Sick burn!

Hope this tears the roof off - people have seemed kinda lukewarm on El Desperado, so far, but an awesome singles match with Ibushi would definitely go some way to changing that.

Ithil

Dave Meltzer ‏@davemeltzerWON
@Dat_dude_tho No,they have the best steaks, best trains, best women wrestlers and if Orton was on at 3 AM I'd have long since fallen asleep.

Big Dave on Japan.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
2 Cold Scorpio telling the Sid/Arn scissors story is the best thing ever

and Vader sticking his thumb in Sid's cut open stomach. They're like blood brothers or something

Both guys did an amazing job there, really awesome work. Goto & Okada have their work cut out if they want to top that.

It'll be interesting to see how they rebuild Naito.

Also, wtf, there's a velociraptor out for Okada's entrance.

Mengetsu

Maybe I should download that app.

Via wrestlinginc.com

As noted earlier, Seth Rollins took the microphone while the Dean Ambrose - Mark Henry U.S. title match was on break and responded to the crowd chanting "CM Punk." Rollins took the mic and said, "CM Who?" The outburst was actually shown on the WWE App, and you can watch it at WWE.com by clicking here. Rollins said:

"CM who?," yelled Rollins. "That's Dean Ambrose right there, that's the United States champion! That's the man you all wish you could be, and that's the man all your ladies want to be with tonight!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom