• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth0ny

iBZPJQmUQkNN9.gif

LOL this is going to get some use

UberTag

We live in a reality where WWE.com books a better WrestleMania than WWE
This isn't too surprising.
One is readily ruined by Vince McMahon and the other is a fantasy scenario with no restrictions.
Of course the WWE.com card will be better.
Hell, an 8-year-old would book a better card.

Malvingt2

David Ortiz ‏@davidortiz
As a 3-time #WorldSeries Champion, I'm excited to see all the classic @WWE Championship matches on the @WWENetwork this Feb. 24! #WWENetwork

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That card looks highly mediocre.

the only thing that would even be mildly interesting is Jake vs Ambrose but even that... not really. If it were old Jake, he's too beat up. If it were prime Jake, he'd promo and wrestle circles around Ambrose becasue it's god damn Jake Roberts. It would just expost Ambrose as being a fake Jake Roberts if he kept doing what he was doing while Jake did it better.

That card looks highly mediocre.

the only thing that would even be mildly interesting is Jake vs Ambrose but even that... not really. If it were old Jake, he's too beat up. If it were prime Jake, he'd promo and wrestle circles around Ambrose becasue it's god damn Jake Roberts. It would just expost Ambrose as being a fake Jake Roberts if he kept doing what he was doing while Jake did it better.

nB6iowE.gif

At first I read that as "Triple H announces that his Hall of Fame induction ceremony will be broadcast LIVE on the WWE Network in its entirety"

The year he goes in, he'll be the only one, and it'll be 3 hours dedicated solely to his career as if he'd just died.

jred2k

At first I read that as "Triple H announces that his Hall of Fame induction ceremony will be broadcast LIVE on the WWE Network in its entirety"

His entrance would be longer than the speeches of everyone else. Its going to be so douche-tastic to see his promoted as the crown jewel of his induction class. They'll probably but him with The Godwins and Brutus to make him seem that much more elevated.

Sephzilla

If the streak ends, it will be to Cena.

Gotta overcome dem odds for all the kids

Well like I said a few pages back, I think the HHH matches really destroyed the year to year belief that the streak might get snapped. Cena's the only believable threat anymore simply by factor of "Cena wins lol"

RBH

WMdream-matches_taker-cena.jpg

I still would love for this to happen.

It's one of the last remaining "big" matches for Taker (his previous matches with Cena were at a completely different point in both of their careers, so the matchup is still pretty fresh).

Sephzilla

http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2014/02/WMdream-matches_taker-cena.jpg

I still would love for this to happen.

It's one of the last remaining "big" matches for Taker (his previous matches with Cena were at a completely different point in both of their careers, so the matchup is still pretty fresh).

The crowd would admittedly be red hot for this match, because nobody over the age of 10 would want to see Cena end the streak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom