• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching AIW's show from February 7th, The Hooligans vs The Jollyville Fuck-Its was a real fun indie tag match that the crowd just ate up. Worth a watch if you're into that sort of thing. The Hooligans are mad, they're two fat guys who do Young Bucks spots;

ibiS1kvoRtC9cz.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Not only did Aksana take Naomi off tv
She's going to be the indirect cause of Eva Marie being the new champ since Naomi's gone.

Way to go, methface.

Watching AIW's show from February 7th, The Hooligans vs The Jollyville Fuck-Its was a real fun indie tag match that the crowd just ate up. Worth a watch if you're into that sort of thing. The Hooligans are mad, they're two fat guys who do Young Bucks spots;

ibiS1kvoRtC9cz.gif

I been trying to get into AIW... it just feels too bush league to me. I do enjoy AAW a lot though.

Fuckers pretending not to be a part of WrassleGAF outside this thread.

I demand we hold us some old fashioned Wrasslin' Court, and force their asses to wear wrestling t shirts in public.

Jeeeeeezus;

iblUKh60TP1RAA.gif

A good example of why fat guys really shouldn't be giving or taking reverse 'ranas;

ibkECYVCdMeTn5.gif

I been trying to get into AIW... it just feels too bush league to me. I do enjoy AAW a lot though.

Yeah, AIW could really do with upping the production values, even a little bit. That ring mat, for starters.

Fuckers pretending not to be a part of WrassleGAF outside this thread.

I demand we hold us some old fashioned Wrasslin' Court, and force their asses to wear wrestling t shirts in public.
funny you mention. All shirts are currently 25% off at WWEshop.com!
A devious part of me wants Eva Marie to win the next Avatar Rumble.

It'll be Earthquake though.
Not if STEVIE RICHARDS has anything to say about it!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Why'd they stop doing the WWEShop promos on RAW? Feel like its been a while since the last one and they were doing them every week for a while.

Two questions

Whatever happened to Paul Burchill? Surprised I haven't seen him knocking around uk indies

What's with those ring mats that look like bin bags?

Ultratech

More accurate version: Don't make shitposts on Gaming side, don't pretend you're in Wrestlegaf outside of Wrestlegaf.

Yup. Adhere to that and you're gold.

As long as the other signs of the Apocalypse don't show up, we're good. (I hope.)

Wrestling Confession: I have a fear that once I start to build some actual muscle massI will discover that I have Kofi Kingston chest.

Nah, I'm sure you'll be fine!

Cody Is one lucky guy

hxw0t.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I will always represent WrassleGAF outside of WrassleGAF. Whether it's the other OT threads, or Gaming-Side. We've built us an empire. Don't pretend like this is some secret.

If you wanna talk about getting banned, it's a crapshoot, because different mods get upset when they catch feels and if you tell the truth too often, you might upset the wrong person.

That said I really enjoy most of the mods. They've been moving over to a more thoughtful and forthcoming group as opposed to the reign of terror that was before. I mean, at least no mods edit peoples' post history now, right?

In other news I've been reading Strong Man's book, "Deep Water" and it's interesting.

Downhome

With the news that Scott Hall will be going into the HOF this year as well, and it would likely be horrible, but a Hall/Jake vs. whoever match would be quite touching to see just for the fact that they are able to stand in a ring sober.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
If any non human was to go into the WWE Hall of Fame it would have to be the Real American theme song.

That song has power. It got the stooges over when they were mega heels.

jmdajr

With the news that Scott Hall will be going into the HOF this year as well, and it would likely be horrible, but a Hall/Jake vs. whoever match would be quite touching to see just for the fact that they are able to stand in a ring sober.
Eh?

This is fact? Pretty sweet if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom