• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jred2k

With the news that Scott Hall will be going into the HOF this year as well, and it would likely be horrible, but a Hall/Jake vs. whoever match would be quite touching to see just for the fact that they are able to stand in a ring sober.

I'll be happy just seeing them get to be on the ramp getting cheered by 75,000 people and knowing they'll get to enjoy the moment and remember it.

Alucard

Banned
I'm probably going to watch some Impact Wrestling tonight. Sounds decent from most reviews...minus PWTorch, which is jaded as fuck.

jred2k

Before Peckuary is up we should hold a vote to determine who has the best Archietar. I think mine is good for showing both his playful and aggressive sides. I'm also a big fan of Pepsi City's "down to business" Archiblad. It makes him seem like a guy you could really rely on.

Hey Rafa, do you get WWE Vintage Collection? Renee Young hosts it with Mean Gene. On the episode that was on today she was sitting on a stool in a dress. I figure that is relevant to your interests.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Alright friends.

For Valentine's Day, WrassleGAF TV is set to celebrate most of the straight male audience by giving them women's wrestling! REAL WRESTLING!

Come join us at WrassleGAF TV to enjoy all of our favorites - Jessicka Havok, Beth Phoenix, Taeler Hendrix, Lita, Portia Perez, Alpha Female, ODB, Stephanie McMahon, Trish Stratus, Mickie James, Lufisto, and MANY MORE!

All night - keep you up!

http://taima.tv/r/wrasslegaf

WE LOVE YOU!

BgehqfMCEAEjX3D.jpg

Downhome

Eh?

This is fact? Pretty sweet if true.

Check Hall's Twitter...

Scott Hall ‏@SCOTTHALLNWO 2h

Me @JakeSnakeDDT and @AmyDumas all verified at the same time. Hmmm....

Scott Hall ‏@SCOTTHALLNWO 2h

Add @UltimateWarrior to that same list...hmmm

I'll be happy just seeing them get to be on the ramp getting cheered by 75,000 people and knowing they'll get to enjoy the moment and remember it.

True, but you get what I mean. DDP should go into the HOF just for what he has done for Jake and Hall alone.

strobogo

Banned
Made it all the way to California today. Driving through New Mexico/Arizona was legit as fuck. I'm staying in a ittle town in the Mojave tonight. I AM IN THE DANGER ZONE! Over 500 miles today. Worn the fuck out. I was going to watch Smackdown, but no SYFY here so I'm going to hope in the pool for a bit I think.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Made it all the way to California today. Driving through New Mexico/Arizona was legit as fuck. I'm staying in a ittle town in the Mojave tonight. I AM IN THE DANGER ZONE! Over 500 miles today. Worn the fuck out. I was going to watch Smackdown, but no SYFY here so I'm going to hope in the pool for a bit I think.

Enjoy :) Sounds dope.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What's Nash's claim to fame? Being a good promo cutter? Being one of the lowest draws in wrestling history?

Nash brought guaranteed contracts to WWE. Pretty much done more for his fellow wrestlers than the vast majority of people in HOF because of that

Slizeezyc

Guys, Rollins tried to kill himself again in this match. Suicide dive to Bryan and he hits his head off the barrier because he soars so far.

Downhome

They should induct the nWo one year.

The ENTIRE nWo.

And let that just be the entire show, on one else, just EVERY member of the nWo.

strobogo

Banned
Enjoy :) Sounds dope.

It's so boss. Mountains and cliffs and rock formations and giant fucking birds that are pretty much dinosaurs. Shit is rad out here. Although mountain driving makes me anxious. And the idea of any kind of car trouble seems realy bad since you can get out where there is nothing 50 miles in any direction and low to no phone signal. I wonder what people do when their car breaks down out there? Hitch hike? Hope someones pulls over to help out? Die? I don't know, man. It's the danger zone.

I wish I had brought Morricone music with me. I bet it'd be rad as fuck to go dirt biking or four wheeling. That's what I was seeing at first, and then I got into full on Red Dead Redemption shit. And then I passed into Bat Country and I wished I had a ton of drugs on me. I'd like to fly over the area in a crop duster or something.

I wonder where the fuck people live though. You get those exits that have a few places and then nothing for 65 miles. No cities, no towns, no houses, no fucking roads. Where do they live? I thought the same thing about the toll takers in Oklahoma. The tolls seem so far out in the middle of no where that people would be driving an hour or more for such a menial job.

This area seems like Trevor Phillips would be flying by any second. I definitely drove by some of those towns that look just like Sandy Shores.

Downhome

Oh man, lol.

I'm enjoying the hell out of SD tonight. I did last week as well.

EDIT:

Wow, Swagger ruling the ring tonight. Why in the world haven't they done this with him a long time ago?

tm24

I assume you're taking the I 10 at some point? You'll be paying through my town at some point. Then you'll be 3 hours away from Huntington

Also, yes those areas from gta5 are based on the desert. The giant lake from the game is about 45 minutes away from my house

strobogo

Banned
I assume you're taking the I 10 at some point? You'll be paying through my town at some point. Then you'll be 3 hours away from Huntington

Also, yes those areas from gta5 are based on the desert. The giant lake from the game is about 45 minutes away from my house

I think I'll be taking I40 and I15. Time changes are throwing me off. I still thought I was on Mountain time until about 20 minutes ago and realized it was only 6. Fucking weather people here are hilarious already.

I should have made plans before I came out here. I know some people in Huntington Beach, but they can't just take off work. So I'm just going to hang out for 2-3 days and head back home I guess. Drive back is going to be brutal I think. I might drive up to Pasadena and hit up the Ice House for a show. I'd like to go to Kill Tony on Monday, but I'm not driving anywhere near LA for any amount of money.

Should have gone the other direction stro and followed the TNA house show circuit down in the southeast.

Yeah, you could have gone to that TNA house show in Albany, GA that only drew 175 people. I did an indy show in Albany last year that drew probably double that.

Ultratech

He's had that for months. He had the forklift for a week or two, and then it just became a rising pillar.

Oh...now that I think about it, this is prolly this first time in several weeks that I've actually watched SD in full.

That might explain a few things.

Usually I'm either out drinking, passed out, or asleep/busy and only catch the last 30 minutes or so.

Alucard

Banned
You guys are making Smackdown sound really good tonight. Going to check it out eventually. I'm behind on everything besides ROH this week. Haven't watched Raw, Impact, Smackdown, or NXT.

UberTag

Smackdown's been good since the former NXT head writer was promoted.
The obligatory question being how has NXT fared since he left?

Look whose merchandise showed up on The Price is Right today...

DanielBryanTPIR_zps4d3ad308.png

Shame they never made it out of Contestant's Row. We could have gotten a YES! chant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom