• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Those who don't remember Mastodonkey:

Go fuck yourself you wwe cock sucking piece of fucking shit, whatever the hell you get out of prancing around like a faggot on forums putting down the competition that shits all over your shitty as fuck failing fanboy cocksucking company. Do me a favor, turn off the livestream your watching and shit a pint of blood.. cuz we all know your too fucking cheap to buy a ppv anyfuckingway.. you probably dont even buy your beloved wwe ppvs either.. you think vince likes that shit? He not only needs you to suck his cock and stand up for his bullshit mind numbing charade of a wrestling promotion he needs you to reach up your ass and pump out 60 bucks a ppv.. surely you can sell some pills or whore out your mother to get vince what he wants, afterall thats all you livefor. fucking nigger

"shit a pint of blood"

His heart was in the right place

Go fuck yourself you wwe cock sucking piece of fucking shit, whatever the hell you get out of prancing around like a faggot on forums putting down the competition that shits all over your shitty as fuck failing fanboy cocksucking company. Do me a favor, turn off the livestream your watching and shit a pint of blood.. cuz we all know your too fucking cheap to buy a ppv anyfuckingway.. you probably dont even buy your beloved wwe ppvs either.. you think vince likes that shit? He not only needs you to suck his cock and stand up for his bullshit mind numbing charade of a wrestling promotion he needs you to reach up your ass and pump out 60 bucks a ppv.. surely you can sell some pills or whore out your mother to get vince what he wants, afterall thats all you livefor. fucking nigger

EDIT: go fuck yourself sunflower

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I can't be arsed to watch it most weeks but there's no doubt in my mind that NXT is the best US promotion right now. It's a crying shame that this isn't the third tier show instead of Main Event (which is also fairly fun most weeks)

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm convinced Vince Russo is consulting on TNA now if not outright writing the segments.

The Shaw and Sabin bits in particular had some classic Russoisms all over them.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's too much fucking trouble to deal with streams though. I'd rather just go to a bar and get some wings.

Hell there's a place near me that even got the last two TNA events.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
And someone mentioned earlier for people to stick to OT rather than gaming side.
OT is just as bad if not worse. OT is drama queen central. It's like a competition who can 'woe is me' more. At least gaming side just gets mad about stupid shit. In off-topic if I told you I like blue instead of red, you'd have someone raging and throwing strawman about how if you like blue you must be a christian hillbilly gun owner.

Just stay in wrasslegaf where we know how to take a joke.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
OT is only good for feel good posts, fast food news, a few specific sporting events or movies, the tv cancellation thread (which everytime I go and look for it I forget its not a community thread) and certain bits of breaking news. Also fake Sunflower threads.

Gaming plenty of time breaks gaming news from Japan translated way faster than most other sites, which is nice and has plenty of interesting discussion mixed with the console wars nonsense.

Jamie OD

I can't be arsed to watch it most weeks but there's no doubt in my mind that NXT is the best US promotion right now. It's a crying shame that this isn't the third tier show instead of Main Event (which is also fairly fun most weeks)

In my opinion ROH has the best TV show so far this year. The Nashville episodes in January were great with Styles Vs Strong being a fantastic match. Last week's episode with the TV Title 3-Way and Top Prospect Final is worth a watch too. The last couple of NXT episodes have been good if a little lacklustre but Arrival should see it jump up a level again.

Gaming side and off topic suck an equal amount of dick, WrassleGAF is where it's at.

Problem is, I can't think of a better place to get gaming news or random shit from the real world than GAF. So I more or less still have to keep checking.

I've been pretty good at avoiding threads that piss me off these days though, so it's not so bad.

Alucard

Banned
I watched Summerslam and Royal Rumble at the movie theatre. Totally recommended for the big screen experience, but you may have to deal with some marky marks and smarky smarks yelling things out from time to time. Cena fans are the best.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It really is a good enough price that when I told some lapsed and very lapsed fans that they could get PPVs for a tenner they were all into it.

Snaku

Banned
Gaming side and off topic suck an equal amount of dick, WrassleGAF is where it's at.

Problem is, I can't think of a better place to get gaming news or random shit from the real world than GAF. So I more or less still have to keep checking.

I've been pretty good at avoiding threads that piss me off these days though, so it's not so bad.

Yeah, I rarely post these days, but when I do it's on WrassleGAF. Gaming/OT are just newsfeeds at this point.

Got my Kane hoodie in the mail! I'm ready for Raw.

Yeah pretty much how I feel.

I remember someone letting me know that I might get banned because I was trashing FF8 (even though I mentioned that I do like the game, it's just bad) and one of the mods apparently loves the game and has banned people for excessively bashing it before.

I rarely ever post on gaming side.

Alucard

Banned
In my opinion ROH has the best TV show so far this year. The Nashville episodes in January were great with Styles Vs Strong being a fantastic match. Last week's episode with the TV Title 3-Way and Top Prospect Final is worth a watch too. The last couple of NXT episodes have been good if a little lacklustre but Arrival should see it jump up a level again.

I totally agree although I think Smackdown is climbing my personal list of favourite wrestling shows on television. Right now, it's:

1. Ring of Honor
2. Impact
3. Smackdown
4. NXT
5. Raw

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What do you mean, fake Sunflower threads?

Here's some Network OT ideas that are better:

Network OT | Then, Now, Available Soon
Vince McMahons Empire Strikes Back
Netflix for Wrasslin

KissVibes

Banned
Ryback got a new singlet with a keyboard on it. It's his internet legend gear.

tumblr_n13wsyCb8v1qheak7o1_250.png
tumblr_n13wsyCb8v1qheak7o2_250.png

Ryback may not be a great wrestler but goddamn he's fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom