• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
It's cool. You're only missing out on the most overrated game in the history of video games. With the most overrated soundtrack in the history of games. Nier's music is so god damn try hard.

tumblr_lxpdvdIpx11qgdh9so1_500.gif

hush

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
FAVE FIVE GAMES OF THE GENERATION
1. Nier
2. Alpha Protocol
3. Lost Odyssey
4. To The Moon
5. Deadly Premonition

ooo I like the way you think! Alpha Protocol was dope as fuck.

FAVE FIVES GAMES OF THIS THING

1. Gears of War 3
2. Mass Effect 2
3. Resident Evil 5
4. Fallout New Vegas
5. Pinball FX2

Big Bomain was dope. There's so many more that need to be on the list though. Dark Souls. Demons Souls. L4D2. Spelunky. So many more.

Yeah this was a good generation. I feel like there were so many games that would have done better in the PS2 gen though. I still weep about Shadows of the Damned and Bulletstorm bombing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah this was a good generation. I feel like there were so many games that would have done better in the PS2 gen though. I still weep about Shadows of the Damned and Bulletstorm bombing.

Bulletstorm was SO GOOD. Was proud to double dip on that. Delightful game,e veryone should play it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Alright brahs legitshook.com got the rub by OSW Review. Let's see if it helps us!

Alright Wrasslin GAF. Don't make fun of me but I couldn't find this out with a few googles. I stopped watching wrestling in about 2008 but lately had some free time and had an interest in the advertised WWE network.

But I am confused right now. I watched the last couple of RAWs but have not seen any Smackdowns at all. I turn it on tonite and JBL and Michael Cole are commentating just like on RAW (minus the king) and also it seems all the superstars are the same? So is there not separate rosters/commentators anymore? Have they more or less meshed it into one show between RAW and Smackdown.

Sorry for the dumb question but was just real confused.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Alright Wrasslin GAF. Don't make fun of me but I couldn't find this out with a few googles. I stopped watching wrestling in about 2008 but lately had some free time and had an interest in the advertised WWE network.

But I am confused right now. I watched the last couple of RAWs but have not seen any Smackdowns at all. I turn it on tonite and JBL and Michael Cole are commentating just like on RAW (minus the king) and also it seems all the superstars are the same? So is there not separate rosters/commentators anymore? Have they more or less meshed it into one show between RAW and Smackdown.

Sorry for the dumb question but was just real confused.

Yeah, the brand split is over. It's basically back to the way it was when Smackdown started.

Big Show did an interview with some site, and in it he said if all goes well health-wise, he plans to retire when his contract expires. In 4 years. At the age of 46.

Yay?

Can't wait for infamous . Game looks awesome

I am a little worried about that game.

They have been so closed off about talking about the scope of the game and to focused on the graphics. I am worried it will be stripped down compared to the past 2 games.

Ifs its just Infamous 2 gameplay and open world mechanics + pretty graphics + a slightly better main character I would be happy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom