• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

somedevil

WWE is going to be on ESPN E60:

ESPN's E:60 program recently filmed at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando and the NXT TV tapings at Full Sail University. The following comes from their Twitter:

"How are @WWE characters @TheRock @steveaustinBSR created? Unprecedented access with @e60 @TripleH & the @WWENXT stars"

I wonder who they will show when it airs. I bet Sami Zayn and Paige will be shown.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax

hqdefault.jpg

That's not Kane! That's the Christmas Creature!

fuckinkanemarks

strobogo

Banned
In Vegas for the night. This kind of savagery is not for me. Seems like it is exceptionally easy to ruin your life in about 7 minutes here. Such aa weird place. Booze and smokes everywhere, places with kid attractions but strippers/dancers on the main floor, hooker ads. It's a wacky little place. Not for me. I wish I had thought ahead on a holiday weekend. Rates at this place are over 3 times a normal day.

In Vegas for the night. This kind of savagery is not for me. Seems like it is exceptionally easy to ruin your life in about 7 minutes here. Such aa weird place. Booze and smokes everywhere, places with kid attractions but strippers/dancers on the main floor, hooker ads. It's a wacky little place. Not for me. I wish I had thought ahead on a holiday weekend. Rates at this place are over 3 times a normal day.
I forgot which club in Vegas but Disco Inferno works there.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Sapphire Gentlemen's Club

gurudyne

(CURRENT) FAVE FIVE GENERATION GAMES THING FROM A PAGE AGO (IN NO ORDER)

Deus Ex Human Revolution
Red Dead Redemption
Rock Band Series
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Kerbal Space Program

BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENTS

Mass Effect 3
GTA V
Every WWE game

I can just imagine the day after the Archie Curse is lifted from WrestleGAF, everyone is joyous and running through the streets. Meanwhile, what's-his-name is like "well, you guys can keep wearing them if you want...really, it's ok..."

But nobody can hear him over the sheer joy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Deus Ex Human Revolution
Red Dead Redemption
Rock Band Series
Kerbal Space Program

BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENTS

Mass Effect 3
GTA V
Every WWE game

ME3's disappointment is that it couldn't live up to the majesty of ME2...or the Drell. Ultimate dudes there.

I can just imagine the day after the Archie Curse is lifted from WrestleGAF, everyone is joyous and running through the streets. Meanwhile, what's-his-name is like "well, you guys can keep wearing them if you want...really, it's ok..."

But nobody can hear him over the sheer joy.

I cannot goddamn wait. YOU GO TO HELL MATTS LEGACY! YOU GO TO HELL! :(

Sokantish

Deus Ex Human Revolution
Red Dead Redemption
Rock Band Series
Kerbal Space Program

BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENTS

Mass Effect 3
GTA V
Every WWE game

I loved Mass Effect 3 :( Especially that Citadel DLC

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
the multi was great fun too, I remember being worried when they said they were adding MP to Mass Effect but it turned out to be really fun

I played a ridiculous amount. Not compared to some of the dudes in the ME3 Multi thread though...

I sure do miss it. I loved my Geth Juggernaut.

I've had a sealed PS3 copy of ME Trilogy for like a year now. But I can't for the life of me muster up the enthusiasm to start it up.

I've played ME1 all the way near the end on PC, but stopped once the trilogy was announced for PS3. But I just don't want to play through the opening sections in ME1 again since I did it twice already ;(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've had a sealed PS3 copy of ME Trilogy for like a year now. But I can't for the life of me muster up the enthusiasm to start it up.

I've played ME1 all the way near the end on PC, but stopped once the trilogy was announced for PS3. But I just don't want to play through the opening sections in ME1 again since I did it twice already ;(

ME1 is really tough to go back to after 2 and 3. It's still good, it's just...tough. I say just dive in @2. 2 on PS3 also comes with the poor "make your decisions" shit that sucked. So just do that.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/growcold/works/11481448-bad-brains-langston-i-an-i-need-five

WWE is incapable of making better shirts than amateur designers and it's the saddest thing

Personally there's been very, very little in terms of wrestling shirts that I would be caught dead wearing in public. If I'm going to wear a t-shirt with something wrestler/music or whatever related then it best be subtle.

I played through ME1 like 5 times, be a man Bionic

ME1 is really tough to go back to after 2 and 3. It's still good, it's just...tough. I say just dive in @2. 2 on PS3 also comes with the poor "make your decisions" shit that sucked. So just do that.

I'll try going through all of them during the summer, I promise ;_;

It's just tough to go through story-heavy RPGs for me right now.

Though I wonder, should I go for male or fem shep? I played as default male shep on PC, maybe fem shep would spice ME1 up a bit so playing the beginning is not boring.

Don't you like the Bionic Commando remake?

And plan on spending 40 dollars for a 2 hour MGS game?

Yes, and Yes.

And GTAV was still disappointing, but fun.

I'll try going through all of them during the summer, I promise ;_;

It's just tough to go through story-heavy RPGs for me right now.

Though I wonder, should I go for male or fem shep? I played as default male shep on PC, maybe fem shep would spice ME1 up a bit so playing the beginning is not boring.

Yes, and Yes.

And GTAV was still disappointing, but fun.

Femshep has a way better voice actor....but, unfortunately I can't stand playing as females in games where I get to create my character.

gurudyne

I loved Mass Effect 3 :( Especially that Citadel DLC

The first 95% of ME3 is anywhere between passable and legit great. The problem is the way the ending trashes everything--completely killed my desire to replay the series, which I did not see coming. Loved that series--the lore, the characters, hell even the Mako--but 3 tarnished it.

ME3's multi was top tier. Citadel was alright, kinda pandering though :/

XBox kept me from enjoying that--sucks that the console I had was the only one that charged an entry fee for multiplayer.

strobogo

Banned
So Stro any progress on trying to meet Mr Inferno

I called the club they wouldn't tell me if he was there or not. And it is expensive as fuck to get in on the off chance that he might be there. I also sent him a tweet in hopes that his inner carny would crave the attention of a mark.

Sokantish

The first 95% of ME3 is anywhere between passable and legit great. The problem is the way the ending trashes everything--completely killed my desire to replay the series, which I did not see coming. Loved that series--the lore, the characters, hell even the Mako--but 3 tarnished it.

XBox kept me from enjoying that--sucks that the console I had was the only one that charged an entry fee for multiplayer.

Maybe it's because I only remember the DLC ending but I felt pretty good about the ending I chose

I refused and died but thanks to our efforts a future cycle eventually killed the reapers completely

Maybe I'm not hard enough on it because I loved the series so much but I thought that was a kind of cool ending

It's hard to be disappointed in a game that i decided to buy the day of launch because i felt like it, but GTA V was missing.. something. it was a lotta fun and technically amazing, but the story wasn't there or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom