• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit. I forgot Lords of Shadow in my list. Replace Journey with that. I fucking loved the hell out of LoS. Some flaws in platform if but man that game was great

Penguin

Pretty cool on the Network

Regarding multiple users using WWE Network accounts at the same time, a WWE representative told one reader that they will allow 2 viewers at a time, per account. Netflix began offering multiple profiles per account last year.

Shit. I forgot Lords of Shadow in my list. Replace Journey with that. I fucking loved the hell out of LoS. Some flaws in platform if but man that game was great

I enjoyed Lords of Shadow as well because it felt like a really classic action-adventure title that was focused on lots of level progression showing you a bunch of amazing looking environments, and was way longer then it had to be (which might be a negative for some). I recognize its flaws in combat and pacing (and how derivative it is), but i still enjoyed the hell out of it. The orchestral soundtrack is great too, and I'm not usually the biggest fan of "typical" orchestral material in games.

LoS2 has been giving me strong "disappointment" vibes since it was revealed to be partially open world though, so I'm waiting for reviews on that one.

Penguin

You've been able to share netflix streaming with another person since it's launch though. They kinda want you to share.

Doesn't mean they were GOING to do it.

Granted in this day and age would be odd to limit the number of people who can stream in the house.

jmdajr

I've become one of those people who no longer buys new release games Day 1 and instead buys them heavily discounted a month later or more.

I've taken a step further. I just play the free shit on PS+.

Considering the lack of time these days it makes no sense spending money on a rapidly depreciating product.

There are games I want to support but fuck, makes no sense if it will just sit on the shelf.

Anyhow, that's smart!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Asura's Wrath
Dragon's Crown
Soul Sacrifice
Mass Effect Sequels
No More Heroes 2

Dragon's Crown is utterly forgettable. Looks beautiful, plays like a turd. I love 2d brawlers, too, so usually I can find some redeeming qualities, but...yeah, Dragon's Crown was a turd.

Soul Sacrifice is just ok.

ASURA'S WRATH ON THE OTHER HAND IS DOPE AS FUCK

DEFINITELY PLAY IT

Arkham City broke me free. Now I wait for the edition that has all the dlc and wait for it to drop. Or I get it on a live marketplace sale.

Yup this was part of the tipping point for me too. The constant shitty DLC additions after release and then the 'GAME OF THE YEAR' Edition released with them all included at some point too.

I've taken a step further. I just play the free shit on PS+.

Considering the lack of time these days it makes no sense spending money on a rapidly depreciating product.

There are games I want to support but fuck, makes no sense if it will just sit on the shelf.

Anyhow, that's smart!

Also this. Time is now a factor and I have a shit ton of games I still WANT/NEED to play, most of which are earlier instalments of new release franchises. So it makes little sense to buy them at Day 1 inflated price for them to sit around and not get played.

I enjoyed Lords of Shadow as well because it felt like a really classic action-adventure title that was focused on lots of level progression showing you a bunch of amazing looking environments, and was way longer then it had to be (which might be a negative for some). I recognize its flaws in combat and pacing (and how derivative it is), but i still enjoyed the hell out of it. The orchestral soundtrack is great too, and I'm not usually the biggest fan of "typical" orchestral material in games.

LoS2 has been giving me strong "disappointment" vibes since it was revealed to be partially open world though, so I'm waiting for reviews on that one.
I went from being optimistic about LoS2 improving upon the original to sudden disappointment vibes as of last week, I'm scared man, stealth Dracula is like an omen of disappointment.
Still I'll wait on more reviews, should be a good old polarizing time when they all hit.

Big fan of No More Heroes 2 myself.
This game made so many good changes from the original that I really appreciated only to bungle a few other elements in odd ways, I still have nightmares about killing endless waves of repetitive enemies in that supermarket car park for like 20 minutes, level design was not the games strong point at all and that final boss was the biggest anticlimax.
So we need a NMH3 to get best of both.

jmdajr

punk-airport.jpg

punk-airport-2.jpg

punk-airport-3.jpg

So... how long do you think AJ will hate men after Punk dumps her?

She's gonna be crushed.

jmdajr

There is a hilarious one of him snake dancing right off the stage during Rocket Queen. It's hilarious. He just keeps sliding until he's behind the curtain. It was from the 2010 tour, but I have been able to find the gif in a long time. It's ridiculous.

Leaving Las Vegas. This place is 2spooky4me.

It saddens me that I never saw the original line up in concert. It just didn't have the means back in the day.

DMczaf

WRASSLEGAF ALERT

WWE has been able to make Daniel Bryan merch without that stupid fucking cartoon beard or that stupid fucking cartoon goat

YESMovement_EP-Shop.jpg

DBRY.jpg

Xater

Who is it the DB drawing on the grey YES shirt reminds me of.....some political figure, I just can't remember who.

It's actually a variation of the "Obey" street art by Shepard Fairey. Which is by the way the face of Andre the Giant.

obey-pic6kbq0.jpg

Also those picture of Punk look creepy as hell.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus, somehow Punk looks MORE tired now. I'd be sick of everything too, I bet he never heards the damn end of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom