• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
RIP King Mo.
01.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Btw, it's been confirmed that Bray Wyatt writes his own promos and that he has to run them by WWE creative first, and then he gets the go-ahead. More guys should show that kind of ambition.

Entropia

No One Remembers
RIP King Mabel :(

Man, dude was young when he was KOTR then.

Btw, it's been confirmed that Bray Wyatt writes his own promos and that he has to run them by WWE creative first, and then he gets the go-ahead. More guys should show that kind of ambition.

I think that's why his promos come off a lot better, they're more natural.

DiscoJon

Banned
Viscera passed away? Can't believe he was only 42. He started in the WWF in '93 at the age of 21. Crazy how young he was when he started, had no idea.

Rest in Peace, Big Daddy.
tumblr_me4knqcpjW1rg89a6o1_500.jpg

I can't go through those resolution threads on the gaming side anymore.

What's worse, arm chair booking or arm chair video game executiving.

Arm chair booking is way worse. Those guys are so annoying. Acting like they can run a wrasslin show. Buncha clowns.

RIP Viscera. Honestly shocked me that he was only 42, wtf.

SD spoilers

* Daniel Bryan b. Jack Swagger. After the match, Vickie Guerrero came out and and put Bryan in action again.

* Daniel Bryan b. Cesaro w/ Jack Swagger & Zeb Colter by disqualification. Kane was at ringside for the match. Colter & Swagger were ejected mid-match. Kane interfered, hitting Bryan with a chokeslam to cause the disqualification. Cesaro then hit a Neutralizer on Bryan.

* The Wyatt Family b. Rey Mysterio, Cody Rhodes & Goldust

* Emma b. Summer Rae in a dance-off. Then Fandango attacked Santino Marella, but Emma got involved and pushed Fandango. A kiss between Santino and Emma was teased again.

* Dolph Ziggler b. Titus O’Neil. Darren Young was on commentary and distracted Titus during the match, allowing Ziggler to get the win.

* Jimmy Uso b. Road Dogg

* Sheamus b. Christian

lol
Bryan wins 4 times in a week just so people won't be mad when he doesn't win the belt Sunday

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
He seemed like a really nice guy in his shoot.

If you've never seen it, I recommend it. It's one of the few former WWE/F guys who doesn't seem real bitter

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
SD spoilers

* Daniel Bryan b. Jack Swagger. After the match, Vickie Guerrero came out and and put Bryan in action again.

* Daniel Bryan b. Cesaro w/ Jack Swagger & Zeb Colter by disqualification. Kane was at ringside for the match. Colter & Swagger were ejected mid-match. Kane interfered, hitting Bryan with a chokeslam to cause the disqualification. Cesaro then hit a Neutralizer on Bryan.

lol
Bryan wins 4 times in a week just so people won't be mad when he doesn't win the belt Sunday
EC Spoilers

They'll still be mad when he loses.

SD spoilers
* Emma b. Summer Rae in a dance-off. Then Fandango attacked Santino Marella, but Emma got involved and pushed Fandango. A kiss between Santino and Emma was teased again.

* Dolph Ziggler b. Titus O’Neil. Darren Young was on commentary and distracted Titus during the match, allowing Ziggler to get the win.

* Jimmy Uso b. Road Dogg
sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
dat heel push. standard ass feud shit, yaaaawn
this was probably really terrible, i reckon

Am I the only guy who wasn't even remotely aware of the greatness of David Wise? Still really not that aware to be honest, lol.

RIP Mabel, didn't know he was so young.

G-Fex

Is that still one of his gimmicks? He was pretty funny when he was a bad guy... I guess he's treated as pretty much an afterthought now though.

nobody knows Christian's current gimmick, not even him. It's a mystery like Mr. America's identity or Kofi Kingston's push.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom