• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cut from this. On this very page, boss.

ibo3WH0j72Kgin.gif

For some reason I didn't notice those little dancing men. I thought it was taken from some old THX1138 shit. Amazing.

There is a new Theszcast up VinceSunflowerMan.

!!

Those 2 gifs of where Brock punts John Cena's cap and where he throws the chair straight at Miz might be some of the greatest moments in the history of wrestling.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I want Brock to come out and rip the Chamber open and lay out everyone in the match

I don't think him clattering Christian at the beginning of the PPV, taking his place, and winning it all is completely off the table.

Insanely unlikely, but the pieces are there.

Joeki11a

Banned
Wait. What happened to Brock challenging for the title and threatening he better get a title shot?

This is the problem with his schedule dates
they start some angle and he cant be there
the next week, it loses momentum nobody cares or remembers.

Since the Chamber is in his own town, he needs to make an impact.

Joeki11a

Banned
...Is Abyss ever gonna defend that TV title he won last year or...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-Obd4GNeXs

This is so dumb and makes no sense,does he hate social media or something? i don't get it

This was a very very old OMEGA gimmick
if you never saw its background it is weird
However this gimmick is extremely personal to Jeff. Seeing it getting a big promo production is cool to see, the vision of it all is dope.

I read impact haters saying oooh look copying Wyatts...so stupid since Hardy had this gimmick for years.

Striker

The Bad Influence/Wolves match was good, as expected. Getting better using their own guys more than the usual rejects we've come to know. Bully Ray still there but he's grown into somebody completely new and away from the tag team stigma he's had for years.

Put away your titanfalls people who else is playing the true game of the year DONKEY KONG COUNTRY TROPICAL FREEZE? I would be playing it, but the download won't finish for a few hours. So it'll probably be tomorrow.

It's strange, he didn't use botox for a movie role (although I guess it wouldn't have mattered since he's wearing tons of makeup) but he decides to mess his face to come back to wrestling?

DAT TAGLINE

Working at a video store for the past two years has really opened my eyes to the amount of pure direct-to-DVD shit there is. it's like there's a new Danny Trejo movie every month. if not him, Dolph Lundgren.

There's like the furious five of direct to DVD action stars: Trejo, Lundgren, Wesley Snipes, Steven Seagal, and Ving Rhames.

Pavaloo

I only post maybe once or twice a thread but I'm a full time lurker and I added my name to the Wrestlemania review list if y'all don't mind. Can't wait to do it!

Since I'm here:

Current Fave Five
1. Cesaro (JUST Cesaro)
2. Prince Devitt (thanks Boootay)
3. Daniel Bryan (it's about time he got legit merch)
4. Dean Ambrose (for the return of the promo)
5. Fandango (he won me over at MITB)

Honorable mention to the Rhodes Brothers entrance which will probably be scrapped soon. I've seen some of you guys rip for being out of sync but I like it
I too enjoy the Rhodes Brothers entrance. Being out of sync is a big part in that
Eugh. Give me the crab juice.

I wonder if Man With The Iron Fists is worth watching.

and after extensive time with the beta, I've come around on Titanfall mostly. Still think $60 is too much. After all the shit with Battlefield 4 as well, I don't know if I'd want to give them my dollar just yet.

jred2k

There's like the furious five of direct to DVD action stars: Trejo, Lundgren, Wesley Snipes, Steven Seagal, and Ving Rhames.

You should add Michael Madsen to that list. Fuck I wish him and Ray Liotta could be in good theatrical movies.

Clearly the real Batista died and this guy is replacing him. He should have come back as a part timer and he could have juiced.

Put out an APB on Mason Ryan.

I wonder if Man With The Iron Fists is worth watching.
It's not really, but I hope RZA keeps making movies like it. Batista is okay in it as a big punchy metal man
Oh ya Snipes started coming back, with shit like GALLOWALKERS. Rhames is in pretty much all of them in supporting roles. Cuba Gooding Jr. is also in a lot of D2DVD shit but not always action stuff.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Put away your titanfalls people who else is playing the true game of the year DONKEY KONG COUNTRY TROPICAL FREEZE? I would be playing it, but the download won't finish for a few hours. So it'll probably be tomorrow.

My download is already done.

I've got prior commitments though.

Can't believe Jerry Lawler still thinks he's cool and hip by wearing Affliction shirts. He probably wears Ed Hardy clothing when traveling on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom