• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

The crowd mics are so low on this Smackdown ready for some sweetening. I'm basically just listening to the ref, Bryan and Ceasaro.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
hZIdHkd.png

Dr. Truth

Hasney

Camera just cut to Cole and he's back talking, but not talking during matches. I'M SO CONFUSED.

I guess the angle is that Daniel Bryan won't be 100% at Elimination Chamber after his matches so it'll be overcoming the odds to have him in the final 2.

jmdajr

Listening to Austin talk to Dutch.

I guess a few weeks back Zeb shoot slapped Swagger on RAW and he wasn't too happy about it.

But Zeb "felt like it", and well, he thinks Jack needs to step up his game.

Listening to Austin talk to Dutch.

I guess a few weeks back Zeb shoot slapped Swagger on RAW and he wasn't too happy about it.

But Zeb "felt like it", and well, he thinks Jack needs to step up his game.
Jack has been handed so much in The E. he has no concept of stepping up his game.

Kaladin

Or Becky Lynch. She's Irish, for one thing, and Devitt trained her.

Hell, they can have a whole Irish stable - Sheamus the Celtic Warrior, his cousins Fergal & Becky and their annoying leprechaun Hornswaggle. Then bring Finlay back to be their manager.

You forgot Beaker, who was somehow related to Sheamus...I forget how.

Rapstah

Just got a weird version of Smackdown downloaded. There hasn't been a second of commentary and I don't even think the crowds been sweetened yet. It's like pre-edit.

The Bryan/Swagger match is fantastic so far though. I kind of like it without commentary, but it's just so odd because I'm not used to it.

EDIT: The replays are in though. This is so bizarre.

All kinds of weird production copies of Smackdown are uploaded to the internet. I usually get a version where the app footage hasn't actually been cut out, so there aren't any commercial breaks during matches, but Cole always says "welcome back" after the apparent commercial breaks end.

Hasney

Or Becky Lynch. She's Irish, for one thing, and Devitt trained her.

Hell, they can have a whole Irish stable - Sheamus the Celtic Warrior, his cousins Fergal & Becky and their annoying leprechaun Hornswaggle. Then bring Finlay back to be their manager.

And feud with the team of Neville, Paige, Barrett and Regal managing. McIntyre joins the English stable, but then turns on them to declare independence.

Hasney

All kinds of weird production copies of Smackdown are uploaded to the internet. I usually get a version where the app footage hasn't actually been cut out, so there aren't any commercial breaks during matches, but Cole always says "welcome back" after the apparent commercial breaks end.

Yeah, I've had a couple of those. Some that just say "ad break 1" or whatever. The commentary came back full time during the Wyatt segment and now we're back to normal, but with all the app moments.

The Muppets can make anything awesome, this is fact.

And feud with the team of Neville, Paige, Barrett and Regal managing. McIntyre joins the English stable, but then turns on them to declare independence.

Yes! Regal's stable would be called The Royalists or The Commonwealth, so as to potentially include wrestlers from Canada, New Zealand, Australia, etc.

im suprised they never copied that storyline from WWE12 with the United Kingdom faction. They even thew the US title in the trash and bought the European title back!

Rapstah

Big E Langston and Antonio Cesaro had their Twitters moved from @BigELangston and @AntonioCesaro to @WWEBigE and @WWECesaro within like one day of their name change. Wade Barrett is still @WadeBarrett. Poor guy.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
lol WWE.com

Trust us: You won't want to miss this gallery of Eva Marie channeling sinister WWE Hall of Famer to-be, Jake "The Snake" Roberts.

17_EVAMARIE_10282013MB_2859.jpg

Yep, really channeling Jake there. Who I am sure Eva Marie is a lifelong fan of.

Hasney

im suprised they never copied that storyline from WWE12 with the United Kingdom faction. They even thew the US title in the trash and bought the European title back!

They should have done it to the letter, including a fatal four way Wrestlemania main event with all titles on the line.

Just have Drew go over instead of Sheamus.

lol WWE.com

17_EVAMARIE_10282013MB_2859.jpg

Yep, really channeling Jake there. Who I am sure Eva Marie is a lifelong fan of.

Next week: Eva Marie channels the Warrior by being bent over while doing a fuckload of cocaine.

Aiii

So not worth it
Big E Langston and Antonio Cesaro had their Twitters moved from @BigELangston and @AntonioCesaro to @WWEBigE and @WWECesaro within like one day of their name change. Wade Barrett is still @WadeBarrett. Poor guy.

You know you can change your Twitter handle yourself, right?

Rapstah

Wow, holy shit, did anyone else feel that? It's like someone posted a Jake the Snake picture in this thread so hard I could feel it in my soul.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
The showcase of the Immortal...reviews

I used a random number generator to divvy them up, complaining is welcomed (especially for the chumps who got 4, 9, 16 and 11...woof) trading is not.

NO TRADING

Now, should we have all of our reviews done by the same date so they can go up with the WRASSLEMANIA OT, or should we have one a day posted for the 29 days leading into Mania? Use your voice, Wrasslegaf Universe!

So, Without further ado...

MAKE SURE YOU CLICK THIS BEFORE LOOKING AT YOUR DRAW

Aiii- 11
Batigol- 2
BillRiccio- 26
CrunchinJelly- 27
CureVylash- 8
Darkbanjo- 4
DMczaf- 16
Gurudyne- 3
jred2k- 20
Khrysler Jerikho- 22
Killing_joke- 10
LoneWolf296- 21
Man God- 24
mrboo001- 13
Mr. Nobody-25
Mr. Sandman- 6
Nazaaay- 28
Pepsi City- 12
Rapstah- 1
Reneledarker - 18
Serpentine- 5
Slightconfuse- 7
Snaku-19
Spider from Mars-14
Strobogo-29
TL21xx-17
Tm24-9
Vince McMahon- 23
XenoRaven-15

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, holy shit, did anyone else feel that? It's like someone posted a Jake the Snake picture in this thread so hard I could feel it in my soul.

It's like someone walked over my grave

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, 28? I have to live through that shit again? Fine, but don't be surprised if my review of Cena vs Rock just descends into profanity and madness. I may have to get fairly drunk to watch that match again.

Are you referring to Jim Henson's group or your circle of IRL friends?

Lol.

Could be both, I'd concede, but in this occasion I was, of course, referring to Jim Henson's muppets.

Rapstah

But I got 1 yesterday when I just generated a random number between 1 and 29 so I figured I wouldn't get it again!
I'd love to review a random Wrestlemania. I'll even draw a random number between 1 and 29 now to see which one I'd get.

1 (I legitimately got this)

Fuck.
I'm okay with doing one a day for the 29 days before WM30. You know at least five people'll no-show though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
lmao, Boots with Mania 28. Funny.

Let's look at 23, I don't remember it...

Dope. Batista vs Taker.

Kaladin

Wrestlemania 6!!!!!

Hogan vs Warrior!!!

The Ultimate Challenge!!!

Bah gawd that undercard looks like total shit though.

At least The Body is on commentary.

lmao, Boots with Mania 28. Funny.

Let's look at 23, I don't remember it...

Dope. Batista vs Taker.

Shit, I'd love a Mania I don't remember. I'd love to NOT remember Mania 28, but it's still painfully raw in my memory. That opening match, the fucking Undertaker vs H's finisher fest (I still can't believe some thought this was MOTY - what the fuck?), Team Teddy vs Team Johnny and The Rock & Cena going over 30 minutes, with Rocky gassed after 10. The only thing to look forward to is Punk vs Jericho and, even then, it's not the best match between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom