• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Oooh, I don't think I've ever seen a moment of my Wrestlemania. Not going to look it up.

Going to watch it RAW, UNFILTERED, AND UNCUT!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Those goddamn fucks on Cerny-side better not touch our muscles.

ibrZ6tmg1VljOm.gif

This thread is gonna be weird when Impact and NXT arRIVAL are on at the same time. #ThursdayNightWars
NXT needs an inflix of talent. Why hasn't Kalista wrestled on it yet? Who will replace Paige and Emma? God no Charlotte. Will the Ascension learn more moves? NXT crowds will still be bigger than TNA.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They can have the Fabulous Ones gif, though;

Kaz & Cerny, or Reggie & Iwata?

The Fabulous Ones were actually decent draws so Reggie and Iwata are DQed.

However... "was good back in the day" is pretty apt...

NXT needs an inflix of talent. Why hasn't Kalista wrestled on it yet? Who will replace Paige and Emma? God no Charlotte. Will the Ascension learn more moves? NXT crowds will still be bigger than TNA.

My guess is that they were waiting for the Network to become a thing and they'll give it a shot in the arm of new talent soon. There haven't been many new debuts since Ohno, Woods, Rusev, Kraven the Hunter, Wyatt family, etc. all moved up/moved on.

Was the last new guy to debut Rawley? Ugh.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
A moment of insecurity from PC-GAF, sadly. They're usually better folks than this.

PC gamers are the most insecure fans on these boards. They got beaten up pretty badly in the late 90's early 2000's and that's why they cling to the master race STEAM STEAM LOL garbage.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
PC gamers are the most insecure fans on these boards. They got beaten up pretty badly in the late 90's early 2000's and that's why they cling to the master race STEAM STEAM LOL garbage.

Oh cmon, Xbots like myself have it worst.

jmdajr

Pretty big difference between Nikki and Cena Instagrams. Heh. I'm not too keen on seeing Cena's butt though.

I don't think we could handle it....

NXT needs more tag teams, badly. I thought they were going down the right road with the American Pitbulls, using wrestler tryouts as competition to feed to The Ascension and possibly building a feud for them, but it hasn't panned out so far.

DMczaf

WiiU fans have pitty, Xbox fans are outcasts. Might as well have a different part of the forum.

"Xbots only"

Wii U fans have pity, until they try to pull that "I think Wii U is beginning to turn around..." bullshit, then you have to slap them down back to reality.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sure the Wii U's games are fun as hell though. Kinda torn between picking one up or playing iOS ports that'll be out in about 2 years though. I can wait.

Toki767

I'm so confused about the Network. Are we going to be able to just watch it from our web browser or do we really need something that carries the WWE App?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom