• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmdajr

No doubt they got problems. Iwata is worse than Vince at getting feedback. By a lot!

Unrelated, how does everyone feel about the Bellas these days? I feel that the hate has gone down considerably. Work rate in the ring has definitely improved. No doubt they try.
Plus one half keeps everyone's favorite wrestler happy. And sure..D. Bry as well.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I bought a PS3 for Motorstorm. Worth it.

Your gonna look foolish when that game turns out to be amazing.

In 2018 :(

You liked Motorstorm? 1?
jfppojssULfAe_e.jpg

Sephzilla

No doubt they got problems.

Unrelated, how does everyone feel about the Bellas these days? I feel that the hate has gone down considerably. Work rate in the ring has definitely improved. No doubt they try.
Plus one half keeps everyone's favorite wrestler happy. And sure..D. Bry as well.

They'd be a lot better if someone backstage told each of them to shut the fuck up and stop screaming during their matches

Aiii

So not worth it
No doubt they got problems.

Total Divas and better work rate has made my opinion of Brie better. Nikki however is shallow and just not a very pleasant person on TD, so I'd say my opinion on her is pretty much the same.

You liked Motorstorm? 1?

Yep, one of my favourite racers of last gen, in spite of the horrid load times - Pacific Rim trounced it, for sure, but I never felt it properly captured the same weightiness and impact of the original. It's hard to describe, but the physics felt 'heavy' in that first game. The second felt more arcadey, but the awesome terrain physics made up for it. Apocalypse was a huge disappointment, by comparison. Some crazy-ass levels and set-pieces, but it wasn't all that fun.

Aiii

So not worth it
She once did an interview with IGN or something and said she was playing Snake Eater on the 3DS, so yeah.

As for who she hangs out with? probably Big E.

Batigol

Banned
The showcase of the Immortal...reviews

I used a random number generator to divvy them up, complaining is welcomed (especially for the chumps who got 4, 9, 16 and 11...woof) trading is not.

NO TRADING

Now, should we have all of our reviews done by the same date so they can go up with the WRASSLEMANIA OT, or should we have one a day posted for the 29 days leading into Mania? Use your voice, Wrasslegaf Universe!

So, Without further ado...

MAKE SURE YOU CLICK THIS BEFORE LOOKING AT YOUR DRAW

Aiii- 11
Batigol- 2
BillRiccio- 26
CrunchinJelly- 27
CureVylash- 8
Darkbanjo- 4
DMczaf- 16
Gurudyne- 3
jred2k- 20
Khrysler Jerikho- 22
Killing_joke- 10
LoneWolf296- 21
Man God- 24
mrboo001- 13
Mr. Nobody-25
Mr. Sandman- 6
Nazaaay- 28
Pepsi City- 12
Rapstah- 1
Reneledarker - 18
Serpentine- 5
Slightconfuse- 7
Snaku-19
Spider from Mars-14
Strobogo-29
TL21xx-17
Tm24-9
Vince McMahon- 23
XenoRaven-15

Wrestlemania 2!

Whats the best way to get high quality gifs?

Dood I love my Wii U. Have 12 or so games on it and I never had a Wii so I get to play the old ones as well. I want to mod it but it seems pretty complicated.

Someone that's not me should do a brief rundown on how to use gifcam, resize the gifs and upload them.

1. open GIFcam and re-size - if you're GIFing an online video, re-size GIFcam to fit the video window, or if you're GIFing a file you've downloaded just make the player window smaller and re-size GIFcam to fit that.

2. choose your settings - under the 'rec' drop down menu, select either 10, 15 or 30 FPS. 30 works well for short gifs you want shown in good detail, 15 for anything longer and 10 for really long gifs or if you've linked multiple spots together.

3. record & edit - hit record once to start the gif and again to end it. Then go to edit and cut any unwanted frames from the start or end (right click, delete from this frame to start/end)

4. save & re-size - save the image in GIFcam then (if necessary) open up your favourite image editor and re-size the GIF. Remember, re-sizing can cut a TON off the file-size. After you're finished, save the image, but be sure to set the right frame delay for your chosen FPS - for 10 FPS you'll want a frame delay of 100 milliseconds, for 15 FPS it's 60 milliseconds and for 30 FPS it's 30 milliseconds.

5. host your GIF - pick an online host like min.us or abload.de that allow for 5mb+ GIFs and upload your file.

Alternatively, just watch me make a gif;

Part 1

Part 2

Gfycat is so awesome. Would be great if GAF allowed us to embed HTML5 "gifs".

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Does anyone actually overrate Anarchy Reigns? that game was kinda lame, now W101 on the other hand is worth overrating flaws and all.

It's Platinum fans
Kamiya could make a shitty hostess game and they'd talk about how its revolutionary and best in class.

And Wonderful 101 is nowhere near worth buying a system over. Over a year out now, and I still say the Wii U has no system seller along with a sluggish UI that's completely not worth dealing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom