• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is everyone excited for the PPV this sunday?

5_all_gimmicks_banner.jpg

Freight vs Man Scout Promo

“I QUIT MATCH”
FREIGHT TRAIN vs JAKE MANNING

2 out of 3 Falls Match for the $5 Wrestling Title
Big Donnie vs. Jeff Hart

Loser wears a dress & takes Polaroids at intermission
Mr. Sleazy vs. Dyn-O-Mite

MASK vs MASK Match
One Horned Liger vs. American Idiot

Vince Russo Shoot DVD on Pole Match
???????? vs. ????????? and maybe more

Pinata Filled with Legos Death Match
??????? vs. ???????

Unlucky 13: First person to chop his opponent 13 times wins
??????? vs. ???????

First Man Standing
??????? vs. ???????

Whoa, amazing!

jred2k

Brooke is gonna be trying so fucking hard to get on TD. If there's a reality camera running she wants to be in front of it.

Kind of don't like how many songs get their intro chopped these days.

Too many limes has a cool slow intro as does No chance in hell.

It works for Sheamus though, since he's a face. Slamhammer!

Also in my crazy insane mind I want Taker to come out... And then Hogan interrupts and points at the goddamn sign

DMczaf

So what do you think is the probability of Cena coming out during Hogan's segment and leaches off Hulkamania?

Highly likely

I like to picture Vince in Gorilla screaming into his headset "GET CENA OUT THERE GOD DAMNIT!!" any time he sees a superstar over with a live crowd.

chunk3rvd

Sc9mWtg.jpg

Ya'll ain't ready.

So glad to see Robbie Brookside out there, finally making a decent living after all the years he's put in. He's fantastic in the ring and has a tonne of knowledge - he just looks like shit and has a thick scouse accent so he never got a decent break internationally. I'm guessing being friends with Regal has paid off and helped land him that job. Real solid but diverse crew their preparing stars for the future. It must be really cool for guys who are passionate about the business to have all those minds to tap into

Sephzilla

Also in my crazy insane mind I want Taker to come out... And then Hogan interrupts and points at the goddamn sign

I'd instantly care about that match more so than Taker/Brock. Because I know at some point we'd get to see Hogan hulk out of a Tombstone piledriver.

And it would be amazing.

jred2k

I don't want to see Hogan do anything except for go away. If I never hear "Brother", "Jack", or "Dude" in any combination ever again it will be too soon.

Kaladin

No. What I want to see is a Cesaro face turn where he gets Hogan as his manager and comes out to Real American. They can then feud with Zeb and whoever he has on any given month. I want the double pump into ear cup.

Will Hogan give Cesaro his hall of fame ring so that Cesaro takes his abilities?

Sabucin

Guys, I have a doubt with the WWE Network.
The WWE Network means that Raw/SD and the PPV's will be broadcasted ONLY there? Or USA Network will still broadcasting Raw? (same with SD and PPV's)
I am not a USA resident so, that's why my question.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Guys, I have a doubt with the WWE Network.
The WWE Network means that Raw/SD and the PPV's will be broadcasted ONLY there? Or USA Network will still broadcasting Raw? (same with SD and PPV's)
I am not a USA resident so, that's why my question.

Raw and Smackdown won't air on the network. They will still be on their regular channels and may or may not be uploaded to the network after they air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom