• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Platinum fans
Kamiya could make a shitty hostess game and they'd talk about how its revolutionary and best in class.

And Wonderful 101 is nowhere near worth buying a system over. Over a year out now, and I still say the Wii U has no system seller along with a sluggish UI that's completely not worth dealing with.

nB6iowE.gif

It's Platinum fans
Kamiya could make a shitty hostess game and they'd talk about how its revolutionary and best in class.

And Wonderful 101 is nowhere near worth buying a system over. Over a year out now, and I still say the Wii U has no system seller along with a sluggish UI that's completely not worth dealing with.

I find the term system seller kind of flawed anyway, I love W101 but it's niche and tricky to get into so I wouldn't call it a system seller anyway.
A system seller is dependant on tastes in my mind, I was sold on Wii U the moment it had NSMBU and Rayman Legends (which was at that point exclusive) because platformers are my jam.
I'd sooner point to a group of games to try and sell someone on a console, makes more sense to me.

Of course if you'll all believe me Tropical Freeze is totally a system seller.

Aiii

So not worth it
Btw, those who had issues with BE TV stream, you can get the next stream for free. If you know what I mean.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunny is slowly trying to turn Wrasslegaf into that one thread a few months back that got hijacked by athlete heads as emoticons lol

First, we have our own WrassleGAF Official Smileys:

http://senorlariato.minus.com/mWQLLs1JDiFgG

It is.

Hopefully once she drops the belt they have to stop being lazy and put her into actual storylines again.

Don't expect anything, she can take a week off without anyone noticing - says a lot about her storyline.

strobogo

Banned
Man, 29? Gross. This is why I offered to just do the first 8. I hope we don't have to do them in order because I'll definitely have mine done like...the first day.

Aiii

So not worth it
First, we have our own WrassleGAF Official Smileys:

http://senorlariato.minus.com/mWQLLs1JDiFgG

Don't expect anything, she can take a week off without anyone noticing - says a lot about her storyline.
That's what I said.

To be fair, her program with Naomi was halted due to Naomi getting mutilated by Aksana, but yeah as I said, hopefully one she drops the belt Vince will demand from the writers that they work her into an actual storyline again.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Just got invited to watch elimination chamber. Turns out the wings place me and my friends go to will still be running WWE PPVs. I'm going, even though I haven't really watched WWE in a month. Hopefully it won't be as full like the Rumble was.

Sephzilla

It's Platinum fans

Vanqish
Bayonetta
Revengeance

Platinum = Daniel Bryan of developers

Batigol

Banned
1. open GIFcam and re-size - if you're GIFing an online video, re-size GIFcam to fit the video window, or if you're GIFing a file you've downloaded just make the player window smaller and re-size GIFcam to fit that.

2. choose your settings - under the 'rec' drop down menu, select either 10, 15 or 30 FPS. 30 works well for short gifs you want shown in good detail, 15 for anything longer and 10 for really long gifs or if you've linked multiple spots together.

3. record & edit - hit record once to start the gif and again to end it. Then go to edit and cut any unwanted frames from the start or end (right click, delete from this frame to start/end)

4. save & re-size - save the image in GIFcam then (if necessary) open up your favourite image editor and re-size the GIF. Remember, re-sizing can cut a TON off the file-size. After you're finished, save the image, but be sure to set the right frame delay for your chosen FPS - for 10 FPS you'll want a frame delay of 100 milliseconds, for 15 FPS it's 60 milliseconds and for 30 FPS it's 30 milliseconds.

5. host your GIF - pick an online host like min.us or abload.de that allow for 5mb+ GIFs and upload your file.

Alternatively, just watch me make a gif;

Part 1

Part 2

Gfycat is so awesome. Would be great if GAF allowed us to embed HTML5 "gifs".

This is great, thanks man

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Man, Brian Pillman jumped ship like crazy in 96-97. WCW as a Horseman, WWF as a Hart Foundation guy, and ECW as Brian Pillman

Hm, Wrestlemania V was before my time, so it should be interesting! It's got Macho Man/Hogan and Rude/Warrior on it, so that's cool, i think?

This is so very Paul London
Unrelated, how does everyone feel about the Bellas these days? I feel that the hate has gone down considerably. Work rate in the ring has definitely improved. No doubt they try.
Plus one half keeps everyone's favorite wrestler happy. And sure..D. Bry as well.
terrible

Why didn't Bad Bones protect Hemme from Shaw? :(

I fucking died laughing at that shit. Here's Bad Bones introducing himself and then ohwaitOH SHIT SHAW IS A DICK and somehow Hemme got KOed through some psychic force shit

Also, TNA Cameramen are total douchebags, refuse to try and save people in clear distress, and were invisible to everybody until Shaw deactivated their cloaking device

Pavaloo

total divas season 2 trailer looks craaaazy

any diva not participating in this is missing out on a huge opportunity

this is kayfabe, they get their own show to build relationships and story

I'm hooked

#briemode

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Is everyone excited for the PPV this sunday?

5_all_gimmicks_banner.jpg

Freight vs Man Scout Promo

“I QUIT MATCH”
FREIGHT TRAIN vs JAKE MANNING

2 out of 3 Falls Match for the $5 Wrestling Title
Big Donnie vs. Jeff Hart

Loser wears a dress & takes Polaroids at intermission
Mr. Sleazy vs. Dyn-O-Mite

MASK vs MASK Match
One Horned Liger vs. American Idiot

Vince Russo Shoot DVD on Pole Match
???????? vs. ????????? and maybe more

Pinata Filled with Legos Death Match
??????? vs. ???????

Unlucky 13: First person to chop his opponent 13 times wins
??????? vs. ???????

First Man Standing
??????? vs. ???????

Is everyone excited for the PPV this sunday?

5_all_gimmicks_banner.jpg

Freight vs Man Scout Promo

“I QUIT MATCH”
FREIGHT TRAIN vs JAKE MANNING

2 out of 3 Falls Match for the $5 Wrestling Title
Big Donnie vs. Jeff Hart

Loser wears a dress & takes Polaroids at intermission
Mr. Sleazy vs. Dyn-O-Mite

MASK vs MASK Match
One Horned Liger vs. American Idiot

Vince Russo Shoot DVD on Pole Match
???????? vs. ????????? and maybe more

Pinata Filled with Legos Death Match
??????? vs. ???????

Unlucky 13: First person to chop his opponent 13 times wins
??????? vs. ???????

First Man Standing
??????? vs. ???????
This looks amazing.

Did I just see people defending the Wii U? I love you, WrassleGAF.

And I could totally see Nattie being the one pissy
ha ha
about AJ's pipe bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom