• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hulk Hogan belongs in WWE and I am glad to see him back. All of the idiot wrestlers who voted him 20th or so in the greatest superstars DVD will be pissed when Hulk gets a bigger pop walking to the ring then they will ever get their entire career.

If there was a Mt Rushmore of WWE it would have four faces. Hulk, Austin, Vince and Taker. Ric Flair, Shawn, Bret, CM Punk and all the other jabronis who piss and moan about Hogan and his lack of wrestling ability can suck my balls.

Hogan in his prime could film himself taking a dump, put it on PPV and draw more money than spot monkeys like Shawn Micheals or the ultimate marks for themselves CM Punk and Bret could ever dream of. I am sure we will get plenty of comments soon from all the mid card ham and eggers that Hogan "held back" and how they were so much better than him. What they fail to mention is none of them could draw like Hogan!!

When Hogan is in a wheelchair he will have more drawing power than most of the current "superstars". And that's a shoot........brother!!

Vylash

Why they didn't promote the shit out of Hogan on Raw is so baffling, this upcoming Raw is a huge deal and you want as many eyes on you for the launch of the network as possible

Also Hogan was never good

NOr6RWc.gif

Her and Scarlett are all I need.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Hulk Hogan belongs in WWE and I am glad to see him back. All of the idiot wrestlers who voted him 20th or so in the greatest superstars DVD will be pissed when Hulk gets a bigger pop walking to the ring then they will ever get their entire career.

If there was a Mt Rushmore of WWE it would have four faces. Hulk, Austin, Vince and Taker. Ric Flair, Shawn, Bret, CM Punk and all the other jabronis who piss and moan about Hogan and his lack of wrestling ability can suck my balls.

Hogan in his prime could film himself taking a dump, put it on PPV and draw more money than spot monkeys like Shawn Micheals or the ultimate marks for themselves CM Punk and Bret could ever dream of. I am sure we will get plenty of comments soon from all the mid card ham and eggers that Hogan "held back" and how they were so much better than him. What they fail to mention is none of them could draw like Hogan!!

When Hogan is in a wheelchair he will have more drawing power than most of the current "superstars". And that's a shoot........brother!!
nB6iowE.gif

Kyoufu

G-Fex? Is that you?

jmdajr

tumblr_mzy9iceJcn1sookfro1_250_zps073cedfd.gif

Brinbe

Just don't force Hogan into a ring and it'll be fine.

Now just get Sting to sign already and we'll get the Starrcade we always wanted, only 20 years later

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
I don't think they literally mean that he wore red and yellow the last time he was in WWE, because he didn't. That was just the last time he step foot in a WWE ring.

Sephzilla

So someone on a different forum I visit said that what Nintendo needs to do with their next system is go even cheaper on hardware and simply focus on making good Nintendo games and not worry about third parties in order to be successful

My reaction

CM-Punk-laughing-at-Stephanie.gif

strobogo

Banned
Why they didn't promote the shit out of Hogan on Raw is so baffling, this upcoming Raw is a huge deal and you want as many eyes on you for the launch of the network as possible

Also Hogan was never good

This is false. Hogan was really good until around 1991ish. Especially early into his first title run.

strobogo

Banned
Hogan was great in WCW until everyone was in nWo. I loved the original nWo and wolfpack stuff

This is also false. WCW Hogan before the nWo was awful. Hollywood Hogan was unfuckingbearable after about 4 months.

Are there places that offer financial help to cancer patients? The general living bills are piling up for StroMomo as she hasn't been able to work for a year even before the cancer, her husband is a schmuck who won't cut back and still lives like he was working in the factory and she was making $100K a year as a nurse when it's more like she has zero income and he makes about $1600 a month. Her car is probably going to get repossessed soon.

Snaku

Banned
Are there places that offer financial help to cancer patients? The general living bills are piling up for StroMomo as she hasn't been able to work for a year even before the cancer, her husband is a schmuck who won't cut back and still lives like he was working in the factory and she was making $100K a year as a nurse when it's more like she has zero income and he makes about $1600 a month. Her car is probably going to get repossessed soon.

I would look into these:
http://www.cancerfac.org/
http://www.cancercare.org/financial

My family applied for multiple assistance programs when my dad got melanoma, but everyone turned us down. It seems to be really hard to get any kind of aid. I had to quit school for a few years and work two jobs to help them with the bills.

Anth0ny

So someone on a different forum I visit said that what Nintendo needs to do with their next system is go even cheaper on hardware and simply focus on making good Nintendo games and not worry about third parties in order to be successful

My reaction

that feel when Iwata's nintendo would sooner do that than create an attractive platform for third parties

Penguin

My reaction

I actually think that's what they need to do

If not gonna compete on power in the high-end
They need to be a cheap, impulse buy. And Nintendo games don't really need extra horsepower.

Unlike focusing on Nintendo games though, I think they need to make their eShop more open and easier for small/indie studios to port games over. Doing a decent job with the Unity deal right now, but more of a larger scale.

strobogo

Banned
I would look into these:
http://www.cancerfac.org/
http://www.cancercare.org/financial

My family applied for multiple assistance programs when my dad got melanoma, but everyone turned us down. It seems to be really hard to get any kind of aid. I had to quit school for a few years and work two jobs to help them with the bills.

Yeah I've been looking at those sites for the past couple hours. There isn't much around here to help out. It's really they need to cut back and live within their means, but they've become too accustomed to their lifestyle. And her husband won't ask any of his family for help despite his sister and brother in law being legit millionaires, and both of his parents having a good chunk of money. And they'd all be willing to help, but he is the kind of guy that can't let people know he isn't on that level, even though he has never been on that level. It's really frustrating to me. Shit like playing for HD and all the movie channels when they don't even have HD TVs and rarely watch movies. That he still goes out to eat and tips huge to impress people. That he's decided to start a winery even with ZERO experience with starting a business or making alcohol. That he spends at least $2K a year just in beer, then however much to keep his bar fully stocked. All this because he got used to his wife making a ton of money for years while he worked at a factory and was laid off for probably 4 years total of the 90s. And then once the factory shut down for good, he went 3 years without working while she had all the income. And now she can't work, he's got a shitty job a t-shirt place that he allegedly partially owns (he doesn't, but he tells people he does), and now he's mad that he has to be the breadwinner and do stuff around the house since my mom is worn out from chemo and rheumatoid arthritis that she can't take any treatment for until after she's done with all the cancer shit. She'll cook something and he'll go out to eat anyway. They've got 2 extra cars that they pay insurance and plates on and he doesn't want to sell them even though one of them hasn't even been taken out in 3 years. He had to buy a boat (in Central Indiana) because his brother in law had one. It hasn't been in the water in years and instead of trying to sell it, he has it parked out behind my grandparents' house.

Pisses me off. Dude thinks he's a high roller because he never had to be the bread winner, and now that he is, he's mad because my mom can't contribute and keep him living they way he's used to. Dude is a mark ass mark. Fackin bowlshit JEEEEEEEZZUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom