• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeki11a

Banned
He was sitting home from a concussion, recovering, not allowed to compete, and livetweeted Raws making fun of the product (granted, he could have been on meds and not fully aware that he was making fun of his employers' product while it happened). He's not entirely blameless here.

If WWE were really offended by that they should of fire him, he also isnt a yes boy coward either

this guy probably felt WWE officials didnt give a damn or reach to see how he was feeling

so he told them how he felt, alot of wrestlers don see the product from the outside.

I bet you CM Punk sees WWE worst than what he was seeing from the Inside

Joeki11a

Banned
No, they need your card, and if you don't cancel after the week is up you're locked in for the 6 months

Gotta save something for later, you're already getting all of the ppvs

what a scam

I can use Vudu and other Apps freely with the creditcard option there

I swear WWE Network could be the next XFL

Vylash

what a scam

I have no idea what Vudu is, but it sounds like more of a scam than anything WWE is doing

Asking for your credit card isn't unreasonable at all, they want to not only make sure you're of legal age to make a financial commitment like that, but they also have to make sure you're capable of paying for it in the first place, it's standard practice

Joeki11a

Banned
I have no idea what Vudu is, but it sounds like more of a scam than anything WWE is doing

Asking for your credit card isn't unreasonable at all, they want to not only make sure you're of legal age to make a financial commitment like that, but they also have to make sure you're capable of paying for it in the first place, it's standard practice

Its a Movie streaming service...

they can make whatever but if I cant even use the service and test the quality...

They will trap alot of people, this is a Beta test run bet you it crashes next week

Carnby

Why would you hope that? It's not like TNA going out of business. If WWE goes under, wrestling in America is dead.

Doing an 180 three days before launch has infuriated me. No Raws or Smackdowns at all. But but but Fully Loaded '99 is on there! FUCK PPVS.

PPVS w/o any Raw recap is like two slabs of bread without peanut butter or jelly and selling it as lunch.

Fuck the network.

Gorillaz

I should be more clear.

Only the best of raw and smackdown 2012 and 2013 will be available. No replays of current raws or smack down.

That's a giant fucking 180.

jay-z-digusted.gif

Showaddy

Its a Movie streaming service...

they can make whatever but if I cant even use the service and test the quality...

They will trap alot of people, this is a Beta test run bet you it crashes next week

Nah if there's one thing you can guarantee is that it'll be stable. They're paying 120 million a year to keep the Network steady.

strobogo

Banned
Doing an 180 three days before launch has infuriated me. No Raws or Smackdowns at all. But but but Fully Loaded '99 is on there! FUCK PPVS.

PPVS w/o any Raw recap is like two slabs of bread without peanut butter or jelly and selling it as lunch.

Fuck the network.

They never said it would have all Raws/Smackdowns/Nitros/Thunders. Other people reported it. You can't blame WWE for something they never said they'd do just because Meltzer said it was true.

Carnby

They never said it would have all Raws/Smackdowns/Nitros/Thunders. Other people reported it. You can't blame WWE for something they never said they'd do just because Meltzer said it was true.

I'm not talking about libraries of past raws. I'm talking about raw recaps...

Since day one of the network reveal, Raw and smackdown replays (like Hulu has) was clearly mentioned if not hinted at. NOW they so "no raws! just best of 2012. lol" three days before launch.

Again. FUCK.THE.NETWORK.

strobogo

Banned
Sounds like you were in the culture all about money, and you saw firsthand the depravity it offers. Props on you for getting the fuck out of it and realizing money isn't everything. I'm sure you saw people there that do not realize that.

I made a lot of money there, but I'd rather make $20K a year doing something that doesn't make me miserable and not have to hound people to pay shit and worry about hitting quotas so my bosses could make much more than me.

Showaddy

I'm not talking about libraries of past raws. I'm talking about raw recaps...

Since day one of the network reveal, Raw and smackdown replays (like Hulu has) was clearly mentioned if not hinted at. NOW they so "no raws! just best of 2012. lol" three days before launch.

Again. FUCK.THE.NETWORK.

Let's be honest here, regardless of what is or isn't included at launch PPV's for 10 bucks a month is still a good deal. More content will come in time but you're not exactly breaking the bank for what you'll be getting.

Carnby

Let's be honest here, regardless of what is or isn't included at launch PPV's for 10 bucks a month is still a good deal. More content will come in time but you're not exactly breaking the bank for what you'll be getting.

Do you really think WWE ppvs are even worth ten dollars a month?

Really?

REALLY?

So let's get this straight.

WWE lied about Raw recaps until three days before launch.

WWE has stated that PPVS are available immediately, but they have not clearly stated EC 2014 is not included in this.

So really, what's the fucking point of even subscribing on day one. Why not wait until the day of WM30. OOOOOhhh. that's right. Shitty recap and count down shows.

Showaddy

Really?

REALLY?

I'm in the UK so I can't even get it at the moment but If I could...

10 fucking dollars a month for; the WCW, ECW & WWF Library, easy access to NXT & a PPV every month. Fuck yeah I'd be in. I mean even if you only buy the big 4 every year your still saving like 100 dollars a year.

I made a lot of money there, but I'd rather make $20K a year doing something that doesn't make me miserable and not have to hound people to pay shit and worry about hitting quotas so my bosses could make much more than me.
Good luck on your situation.

Really?

REALLY?
I'd say they are worth just around 10 bucks, it's slightly more then a matinee movie ticket.

KissVibes

Banned
what a scam

Vudu is a platform to rent and buy, it isn't a stream-only service.

Try using Netflix without a credit card, it's the same goddamn thing.

It really bothers me that you guys don't give Hogan the proper respect. Dude was wrestling. We owe everythig to him. Everything.

Flair and Hogan were two people who will always be bigger than wrestling.

strobogo

Banned
You'll find that Cameron will lose all attractiveness because she's mean as fuck to Vinnie, who is a good natured meat head who is great to her, she won't put out to him, she rocks a bush, and she's fucking crazy.

It really bothers me that you guys don't give Hogan the proper respect. Dude was wrestling. We owe everythig to him. Everything.

Flair and Hogan were two people who will always be bigger than wrestling.

Flair isn't anywhere near Hogan's level as someone bigger than wrestling. Flair is at that level to wrestling fans. Hogan is that guy to people who have never even watched wrestling.

Vylash

That's true,Cameron is a complete bitch to poor Vinnie, one time she totally castrated him in front of a bunch of other wrestlers

strobogo

Banned
Yes. She's super angry and mean. Prone to flip the fuck out and cause a scene. Goes out of her way to emasculate her Armenian boyfriend in public. She's not a very good person.

Sabucin

I am sick of Total Divas. The WWE has A LOT of good female wrestlers and they give so much time on TV to those useless maniquies. I could not agree more with that "shoot promo" of AJ.

strobogo

Banned
Total Divas is awesome. But I agree using those women to take up time on Raw sucks. Nattie is a terrible harpy and the whitest person to ever live.

MC Safety

Flair isn't anywhere near Hogan's level as someone bigger than wrestling. Flair is at that level to wrestling fans. Hogan is that guy to people who have never even watched wrestling.

Hogan is the only wrestler to ever be featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated.

Toki767

The only real interesting parts of Total Divas are seeing how stupid some of these people on TV are and to a lesser degree, having Cena be pretty much the main antagonist of the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom