• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you consider being half crippled, drug/alcohol recovering and one move away from death good? If so then yes, he is doing great!

His knees are totally shot, but he keeps wrestling anyways. Pretty sure he'll be retiring in the near future. That is, he should be given the condition of his body. I doubt he would pass a WWE physical exam.

Don't listen to this Anti-Angle propaganda. Kurt from this past October, just 4 months ago:

https://twitter.com/RealKurtAngle/status/390539449731256320/photo/1

gurudyne

Rhodes Bros vs. Rybaxel (Rybaxel wins to start the break up? There is no other reason for this match to exist)
Big E vs. Swagger (Swagger wins so that Cesaro can take it from him. There is no other reason for this match to exist)
Usos vs. Outlaws (Who cares. Outlaws?)
Batista vs. Del Rio (Batista wins or the match doesn't happen. Batista has kicked his ass at every turn so having him win makes no sense but WWE)
Shield vs. Wyatts (Wyatts win due to Shield miscommunication to get their breakup into high gear)
Elimination chamber (Orton wins)

Book it.

This is the second or third prediction I've seen without O'Neill vs. Young. Did that match get scrapped?

Alucard

Banned
She can't shoot you if you never come back.
What does Ken Anderson's shirt say?

Sorry dawg, your family is fleeting, wrestling is eternal. I know you will do the right thing.

I'd think Alucard of all people would know the wise words of Ken Anderson

no wonder it's a budget. it doesn't even have YOU LOOK SO GOOD TO ME

LOL. Nice try, guys. An evening of entertainment is not worth weeks and months of disappointed looks and words. I'm missing a wrestling show for my wife and my daughter. I'll still have a great weekend, and if I knock it out of the park I'll be golden for the next few weeks and months after. It's stupid, but marriage is about showing up when it counts. Mother's Day is like a PPV and it's my job to book the main event. Running off to watch a wrestling show would be a Russo swerve and a heel turn by dad.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
There should be a restaurant that has The Network on all its TVs at all times.

tumblr_mb9cn49T0Q1qdkrl2o1_500.png

strobogo

Banned
I'm not talking about demos. I'm talking about patches, which every game has right away because games are shoved out before they're actually finished. And then online stuff has mandatory updates if you want to still play them with other people. So, to me, it seems logical that those would be the next things companies charge you for.

I'm not talking about demos. I'm talking about patches, which every game has right away because games are shoved out before they're actually finished. And then online stuff has mandatory updates if you want to still play them with other people. So, to me, it seems logical that those would be the next things companies charge you for.

New UK Law sort of makes that highly illegal. So we're safe in the UK!

Seems like too much to get away with. Charging people to fix a flaw in a shipped game.

Surge

Suppose I'm ordering the PPV tonight only because some people are splitting the cost with me, still though..I don't even want to pay $15 when the only matches I really want to see is the Shield/Wyatt Family and the chamber match.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Suppose I'm ordering the PPV tonight only because some people are splitting the cost with me, still though..I don't even want to pay $15 when the only matches I really want to see is the Shield/Wyatt Family and the chamber match.

Buy 5 dollar wrestling instead. It will be a more entertaining show!

UberTag

Guaranteed there's a major title change on tomorrow's Raw. One of these two scenarios will pan out:

1) Dbry doesn't win the title tonight at EC, then wins it tomorrow night on Raw
2) Dbry wins the title tonight at EC, then loses it tomorrow night on Raw
Would love the WWE to try something so dastardly as to run 30 minutes overtime just tomorrow night and have the last 20+ minutes be a D.Brine world title match that can only be screened on the network itself. Literally blackmail people into going with that free trial to see Bryan win the title and actually hold it for longer than a day this time.

Such evil shenanigans.

So Punk is replacing Christian in the Chamber right? It's just so obvious this shit had to be a work.
Punk is replacing Christian
Punk already took out Christian once before.
So are you guys all on board with saying Christian gets replaced by CM Punk tonight or are you going to make more realistic predictions of Kane or Triple H (now that we know Brock is out of the running)?

I just heard of Jake the Snake having Cancer.

Fuck Cancer, for real...
Wait, what is this??
Jake "The Snake" Roberts -- I Have Cancer - TMZ.com

UberTag

Holy fuck. I get to see Nakamura and Okada in fucking Toronto?!?
Sign me up. When can I buy tickets?

This is better than WrestleMania!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
LOL. Nice try, guys. An evening of entertainment is not worth weeks and months of disappointed looks and words. I'm missing a wrestling show for my wife and my daughter. I'll still have a great weekend, and if I knock it out of the park I'll be golden for the next few weeks and months after. It's stupid, but marriage is about showing up when it counts. Mother's Day is like a PPV and it's my job to book the main event. Running off to watch a wrestling show would be a Russo swerve and a heel turn by dad.

lmao @ the Mothers Day analogy

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Except for the Rumble and Mania, nobody in OT gives a shit about wrestling that doesn't post here. There might be a few lapsed fans who pick up the network but that's about it. Our carny ass sport doesn't appeal to OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom