• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
WELP, bought tickets to the ROH/NJPW show in NY.
I have no idea why.

iN5ZHjUDyI547.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Except for the Rumble and Mania, nobody in OT gives a shit about wrestling that doesn't post here. There might be a few lapsed fans who pick up the network but that's about it. Our carny ass sport doesn't appeal to OT.

Of course, but thread failures are just as fun as thread successes.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
I know this ended up being a failure but I wouldn't mind seeing another WWE restaurant in City Walk, Orlando. There's already a ton of massive gimmick restaurants like NBA City, Nascar, and Hard Rock. Its more WWEs crowd down there. It's like a 15 minute drive from NXT so they could do shows from both.

Batigol

Banned
- When asked by the local CBS affiliate in Pittsburgh about the possibility of Kurt Angle returning to WWE, Stephanie McMahon noted, “never say never.” You can check out the complete article at CBSLocal.com.

Imagine Angle's music coming on out of nowhere. I'd mark out so hard yall have no idea.

I don't think I could handle it.

I'm playing his theme right now as I'm writing this out of excitement

zychi

Banned
Is there official word that raw and smack down will be on the network? Live? Even after it airs? I'd rather give wwe my money instead of hulu

strobogo

Banned
Is there official word that raw and smack down will be on the network? Live? Even after it airs? I'd rather give wwe my money instead of hulu

Originally, encores of Raw and Smackdown were to be included. Then the TV rights expired and it became the best of 2012/2013. This is what sent Cranberry to his meltdown. I'm sure they will be put up once the TV rights situation is cleared up.

zychi

Banned
Would Angle even pass a WWE medical at the moment? I mean I know he's in better shape than Hogan but still...
Not today, at least not to wrestle, but he just had surgery, and he has no acl/mcl in a knee. Just having him on a mic in wwe would be great. Have him feud with brad maddox

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I am not a religious or spiritual person but I went to a Buddhist temple this morning for a service and it was pretty dope. I forgot to bow when entering the Hondo, so I felt like kind of a prick but other than that, solid.

FAVE FIVE RELIGIOUS SERVICES
1. Buddhism
2. Islam
3. Pentecostal (snake handling and speaking in tongues and shit)
4. Santa Maria de Montserrat Abbey in Spain because dayum.
5. uhhhhhhhhhh
999999. Regular church

Guzim

Just got a ticket. Lower Balcony level 1. First time at Hammerstein. First time for non WWE. I'm pretty psyched for it. Mainly going for NJPW.

I bought the lower balcony row 1 reserved section for my friend and myself. We're going for NJPW and hopefully Kevin Steen will be there.

Foffy

Banned
I am not a religious or spiritual person but I went to a Buddhist temple this morning for a service and it was pretty dope. I forgot to bow when entering the Hondo, so I felt like kind of a prick but other than that, solid.

FAVE FIVE RELIGIOUS SERVICES
1. Buddhism
2. Islam
3. Pentecostal (snake handling and speaking in tongues and shit)
4. Santa Maria de Montserrat Abbey in Spain because dayum.
5. uhhhhhhhhhh
999999. Regular church

Buddhism is pretty chill. Not a fan of much of the dogma, but some of the ways one can think using buddhism as a model are pretty astounding.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's gonna be awesome how fucking fat Punk is gonna be when he returns. I'm talking Always Sunny levels.

DTUgf2p.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus Christ, a friend of mine just passed this my way. Goddamn.

unnamed9.jpg

Pre-PPV reminder that a title change is happening tomorrow for RATINGS and Network post-show views.

Gonna laugh forever if it's Bryan winning tonight and losing it on Raw the next night again

UberTag

Final betting odds for tonight's PPV...

Elimination Chamber Match For The WWE World Heavyweight Championship:
Randy Orton (1/25)
Daniel Bryan (6/1)
John Cena (25/1)
Cesaro (33/1)
Sheamus (40/1)
Christian (66/1)

The Wyatt Family (1/50) vs. The Shield (12/1)
Batista (1/100) vs. Alberto Del Rio (14/1)
Big E (1/50) vs. Jack Swagger (10/1)
The New Age Outlaws (1/4) vs. The Usos (11/4)
Titus O'Neil (1/25) vs. Darren Young (9/1)

Outlaws vs. Usos seems to be the one that's most up in the air.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Pre-PPV reminder that a title change is happening tomorrow for RATINGS and Network post-show views.

Gonna laugh forever if it's Bryan winning tonight and losing it on Raw the next night again

So basically, Bryan wins, Orton demands rematch on Raw, wins, sets up Bryan, Orton, Batista 3-way dan at Wrestlemania.

UberTag

Rows 1 & 2 appear to already be sold out for the May ROH/NJPW show at Ted Reeve in Toronto.
Shame, I would have entertained ringside seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom