• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showaddy

Any word on THE REAL ROCK 'N' ROLLA?
tumblr_mt5bgeQ4RH1qkz8azo1_500.gif

Not yet, as one of the bigger names they could be saving him till last.

Then again he still hasn't signed a new contract and he might be unwilling to work for ROH/TNA whilst he's still considering the WWE offer.

Edit: Oooh definitely confirmed not to be there? Interesting.

Sokantish

Their first appearance on TNA had the owner of the company making fun of them for almost the entire minute they were on camera.
They wrestled twice I think on the UK tour which was 6 weeks of Impact tapings I believe, but their first match didn't air until week 3 or 4 of them having been there (in said match, one of them didn't even wrestle for 2 whole minutes).
And they just won the belts. At a house show. In a match where they beat some guy from Big Brother, and their Zack Ryder look-alike, who previously held the belts for months. And the only mention of this was that photo, and Dixie's tweet; no TV publicity or anything. If you don't use Twitter or a few forums where this image has circulated, you'd never know about this until the first non-UK taping airs.

loltna

This all seems a little silly

Kaladin

WOW.

I just watched the ROH episode where AJ Styles faced Roderick Strong. When he hit that Styles Clash it was nasty, even though I knew it was coming I still cringed.

Ithil

Of course not in Japan. I meant amongst the western wrestlers as it's a show in America.

Devitt has wrestled very little in the US, he would not be any more well known than Tanahashi or Nakamura. He's primarily wrestled in Japan for most of his career.

Pointless predictions.

Codydust/Rybaxel
Titus/Young
Big E/Swagger
Outlaws/Usos
Bootista/Del Rio
Wyatt/Shield
Sheamus/Bryan/Cena/Orton/Christian
Lesnar
/Cesaro

Monday Bonus!
Taker costs Lesnar the title setting up Lesnar/Taker at WM30.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can't believe they brought out Larry Hennig. Awesome.

Kaladin

I will keep an eye on this thread throughout tonight and tomorrow, but the current plan is to launch a new thread after Raw tomorrow....

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome to the new era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom