• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think if it were at WM it would end up being like six minutes long though so if anything we lucked out, only main events get time at WM, everyone else has to slot in between the various WM filler segments.

I think it would have worked as a hot 15-20 minute opener like MITB match use to do.

DiscoJon

Banned
Guys, I just spent the last 45 minutes shoveling snow and I feel like I'm gonna die. I think I'm finally ready to pull the trigger on DDP Yoga. Who else is or has used it?

charsace

Fuck Cena why the fuck couldn't he be eliminated?

I really don't understand how Cena is the face of the company for so long. When the heel comes out and causes the face of your company to lose and the crowd thanks him then you need to change the face of the company.

Alucard

Banned
So, does Bryan win the title tomorrow in a rematch against Orton sanctioned by HHH? Or does Bryan somehow get into the main event of Wrestlemania? Seriously. Bryan NEEDS to win the belt at Mania at this point.

Alucard

Banned
Poor Batista. As someone said, he's paying for the sins the WWE committed to Daniel Bryan.

Cole was selling Bryan's journey BIG TIME at the end of that PPV, and the crowd shots were carefully chosen as well. This just FEELS like a build to Bryan finally getting the huge title victory at Mania.

strobogo

Banned
Sorry guys. I can't do the WM29 review because I said I wouldn't get the Network if someone didn't take the swing into the bulletproof lexan chamber.

Poor Batista. As someone said, he's paying for the sins the WWE committed to Daniel Bryan.

Cole was selling Bryan's journey BIG TIME at the end of that PPV, and the crowd shots were carefully chosen as well. This just FEELS like a build to Bryan finally getting the huge title victory at Mania.

Exactly what I said in the OT.

It's a trap card. They couldn't really get too heated because the other screwjobs were indirect (ref, Shawn, etc).

This one was blatant. AKA HERE COMES VINCE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom