• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Aside from the ppv booking where from HiaC 2012 onwards he basically lost every big match the biggest mistake they made with Ryback in my mind was turning him heel so soon, looking back at some matches from a year ago the guy was over as a monster face.
The moment he crawled out of his Cena feud it was all over.

We got a hell of a taped promo from that though. Unfortunately it made Ryback look like a face and Cena a jerkass heel so the next week he started "You Peopleing" and it was all downhill from there.

Just turned on Smackdown, guessing starting next week Black Cena is going to start getting pushed again.

Always enjoy the crowd dubbing with all the noise while the crowd doesn't actually react at all. I so, so hope Smackdown goes live permanently later this year.

Holy shit, the JBL/Cole show is so damn good.

So, apparently, Kane has an office, with a staff. That's just so damn good to me. I really wonder what it would be like to work for Mr. Kane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTNBC7mpEnY
Having not watched the JBL and Cole show in like forever this is certainly...something.
But I got Kane and Bad News so it was worthwhile.

As an aside Soul surely i'm not the only one upset that Punk's little walkout may have denied us an actual Kane match at EC, he needs to make use of his regained abtastic powers at some point surely.

We got a hell of a taped promo from that though. Unfortunately it made Ryback look like a face and Cena a jerkass heel so the next week he started "You Peopleing" and it was all downhill from there.
Oh yeah, almost forgot about this where he actually explained his reasonable heel motivations.
Best thing Heel Ryback did since on WWE tv were the Bully segments.

TNA has pretty much always mirrored WCW when they weren't trying to be WWE-lite, very small periods of time when they weren't doing either.

Actually, that's how many people watched. That's not the ratings. It's likely still a 1.1 or 1.2,

In fact, it was less people than last week who watched (1.55 million).

Did a 1.14 rating.

Showaddy

Oh lawd those Shield & Wyatt promos. Heel vs Heel generaly sucks but this is going to be something special.

Hoping this is a start of a decent push for Cesaro as well.

Vylash

Oh lawd those Shield & Wyatt promos. Heel vs Heel generaly sucks but this is going to be something special.

Hoping this is a start of a decent push for Cesaro as well.

2 weeks later...

mv87CPq.gif

Raw64life

PTP breaks up, Shield about to break up, Real Americans building towards a breakup, current tag champs are part timers. Rhodes brothers probably wont last too much longer. Tag division was fun while it lasted.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Having not watched the JBL and Cole show in like forever this is certainly...something.
But I got Kane and Bad News so it was worthwhile.

As an aside Soul surely i'm not the only one upset that Punk's little walkout may have denied us an actual Kane match at EC, he needs to make use of his regained abtastic powers at some point surely.
Don't worry, buddy, I'm sure they'll have Kane job to a cardboard cutout of Punk, or have a segment dedicated to Kane & Maddox fighting over who gets to bring HHH his coffee.

*knocks over your copy of DKC2*

PICK IT UP.
Professor Bully please, my DKC2 cartridge wont fit in disc based console!

Don't worry, buddy, I'm sure they'll have Kane job to a cardboard cutout of Punk, or have a segment dedicated to Kane & Maddox fighting over who gets to bring HHH his coffee.

Kane vs Maddox has been brewing (coffee) for months now, clearly that one's a WM match in the making.

G-Fex

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ S O Sヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Pavaloo

MGR is so goooood. Seriously. Makes me want to delve into MGS titles and Bayonetta.

Poncho Raiden is my customization of choice. And when you get that Fox Blade? Fuhget about it

Usually when Wrasslegaffers tell me a Ziggler promo is good a warning goes off in my head reminding me of his heel run where his by the numbers stock heel promos were lauded a being good and were "spitting truth" for some reason but hey that one there is pretty good, there's some actual fire behind it.

So of course its lurks the back alleys of the WWE App instead of on Raw or Smackdown itself.

Showaddy

Usually when Wrasslegaffers tell me a Ziggler promo is good a warning goes off in my head reminding me of his heel run where his by the numbers stock heel promos were lauded a being good and were "spitting truth" for some reason but hey that one there is pretty good, there's some actual fire behind it.

So of course its lurks the back alleys of the WWE App instead of on Raw or Smackdown itself.

Was about to say, there's so much padded crap in Raw but they couldn't spare 2 minutes out of 3 hours to put that in?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ziggler would fit in perfectly in NJPW. Hell, he could come in and kick out Devitt and take over Bullet Club if Devitt goes to WWE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom