• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hell is this?

Several fans in attendance at Monday's Raw were ejected from the building for chanting CM Punk. Here are some tweets from a couple of fans that were kicked out:

Branden @Bfoats
Kicked out of raw for chanting for @CMPunk. What happened to freedom of speech? #saveuscmpunk

Paul Cernbolis @JerryThebigsa
Wow just got kicked out of the centurylink center with about 40 other ppl 4 chanting cm punk!!!! I saw ppl get tossed earlier too #cmpunk

Security apparently told fans to NOT chant or put up signs for Punk during the show.

C'mon! This can't be true!

WUvvrlG.gif

what in the fresh hell is this?

The hell? This is awful! Are they skinned? :X

it's delicious. tin foil? potatoes don't believe in conspiracies, man.

I can't take this anymore. Great main event tonight. I'm excited Emma got a main roster spot. Raw sucked otherwise. If AJ gets punished because of a made up scandal I'm gonna be really pissed. I'm going to sleep.

UberTag

The hell is this?

Of course it's true. CM Punk chanters are disruptive to WWE programming and should be barred from the arena for expressing themselves. They forfeit their right to participate despite their purchased ticket because they're ruining the product for all of the Fandango, Emma and Miz fans in the audience.

Just imagine people getting thrown out of WrestleMania XXX for doing the same thing. After flying HALFWAY ACROSS THE GLOBE.

tumblr_n0gakzLDqR1s0tv13o1_500.jpg

I can't take this anymore. Great main event tonight. I'm excited Emma got a main roster spot. Raw sucked otherwise. If AJ gets punished because of a made up scandal I'm gonna be really pissed. I'm going to sleep.
Dude, the WWE isn't worth this anxiety. You should quit watching now and put your mind at ease.

The hell is this?

I hope it's true.

Some men just want to watch the world Raw burn.

Some men = me.

I want to watch the show burn.

Cause that's the only thing they do right nowadays.

Burn their own show, I mean....with bad decisions.

#Let'sGoCenaSeenahSucks

gurudyne

Yes, the ass was fat. Can't believe there were some people badmouthing the booty.

Less the ass itself than that she's built an offense around clubbing and smothering people with it. It's ...awkward.

what in the fresh hell is this?

Salvation. When the Emmalution comes, people like you will be lined up against the walls and shot
in the eyes with bubbles. #Bubbles #Emmalution #HopeItStings

UberTag

Pavaloo is the shining beacon of hope this thread so desperately needs.
I concur. Mocking, self-deluded fans are exactly the kind of fans that the WWE deserves. They should appreciate each and every one they get.
Hell, they should send out free tickets and WWE Network subscriptions to these people.

I hope it's true.

Some men just want to watch the world Raw burn.

Some men = me.

I want to watch the show burn.

Cause that's the only thing they do right nowadays.

Burn their own show, I mean....with bad decisions.

#Let'sGoCenaSeenahSucks

Net, is your gimmick that you don't watch RAW, even though you only post on Monday nights? Or do you still officially watch it?

Less the ass itself than that she's built an offense around clubbing and smothering people with it. It's ...awkward.

Worked for Rikishi...her new father in law as a matter of fact. I think if she didn't have those "unique" moves then she would be another random diva. I'm tired of hearing how athletic she is. Seriously. Every time she's on TV.

CM Punk quit on you guys and you're chanting his name? Makes no sense. Let him be his miserable self in Chicago. Cheer on Bryan instead.

Net, is your gimmick that you don't watch RAW, even though you only post on Monday nights? Or do you still officially watch it?

I still kinda keep up on fast forward. Y r u watching my posting habits, breh. Stop creeping.

btw, my current gimmick is "semi-retired wrestler doing shoot interviews who comes back for Wrestlemania paydays." I'm kinda still in it, but only to take shots. That weekly schedule ain't for me anymore.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
CM Punk quit on you guys and you're chanting his name? Makes no sense. Let him be his miserable self in Chicago. Cheer on Bryan instead.

I remember people saying Punk did it so there's one less person for them to push instead of Bryan. Bullshit. He did it so he could have some of that attention. Punk's trying to steal his spotlight by making it about him.

For real though, I really like Net_Wrecker. He's probably my closest counter-part in GAF when it comes to my gaming and film tastes. I respect that. It just pains me that he's become so boring in WrassleGAF.

I like how WWE is legit shook on putting Batista out there for an extended amount of time he's already become just another guy.

Batista feuding with ADR is lulz. What a black hole.

He should've came back peddling Riddick and Guardians of The Galaxy acting like a Hollywood douche throwing around Vin Diesel and Robert Downey Jr's names. It would've been great to see Steph and Mr. H's lose control of their own signing. He should've buried the entire company for no reason.

Like" Batista, why did you even come back."

"CAUSE I WAS BORED. NOW GIMME MY SPOTLIGHT."

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Batista feuding with ADR is lulz. What a black hole.

He should've came back peddling Riddick and Guardians of The Galaxy acting like a Hollywood douche throwing around Vin Diesel and Robert Downey Jr's names. It would've been great to see Steph and Mr. H's lose control of their own signing. He should've buried the entire company for no reason.

Like" Batista, why did you even come back."

"CAUSE I WAS BORED. NOW GIMME MY SPOTLIGHT."

They should let ADR challenge Batista to a MMA match.

Thorakai

Chanting for CM Punk just seems like a way to brag about having an internet connection in 2014 and being able to read dirtsheets. Not much to gain cheering for someone who walked away on his own when you could be cheering for the supperior Daniel Bryan.

UberTag

Chanting for CM Punk just seems like a way to brag about having an internet connection in 2014 and being able to read dirtsheets. Not much to gain cheering for someone who walked away on his own when you could be cheering for the superior Daniel Bryan.
I agree with you.

I only approve of CM Punk chants when it's to shit on something awful. Phil's earned himself a break from being Punk for a while. This is a far different scenario from chanting for D.Brine who, frankly, isn't getting a fair shake and is still actively engaged on the roster. What point does chanting for Punk serve?
Let's face it. The vast majority of wrestling fans are stupid and sheep-like in their tendencies. That's a big reason why Vince has been able to continue to line his wallets while putting out a second-rate product for so long.

They're also seldom capable of being able to think for themselves. The only difference between the fans chanting for CM Punk and the fans chanting for Cena is that one group acts like a bunch of lemmings based on what Vince tells them to say and the other acts like a bunch of lemmings based on what they perceive to be cool and what the dirt sheets tell them to say.

If they actually took the time to think about their motives behind their chants and the inevitable result, they wouldn't be chanting for either guy. Then again, if they took the time to think they wouldn't be paying for tickets to a RAW taping and showing up in the first place... so expecting them to chant logically, act in their own best interests and/or not chant for Punk is probably expecting too much of them.

Omaha's far better off going back to their piglet races at the county fair. Or catching a NASCAR event. Something more simple and less demanding.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Look at this.
tumblr_n023hivbPP1sj4xr4o1_500.png

Andre goes to work dressed up nice, makes himself presentable. Hogan's slob self shows up in a tanktop. And I'm supposed to boo Andre?!

DiscoJon

Banned
And now Santino's back? Man he's fat.
No one should ever rock the half goatee. If anyone of you have one right now, do yourself a favor and shave it off or grow a proper beard.

It's only been a couple weeks, but the Batista return has got to be seen as a massive disappointment. He can't even get a pop in a Little Jimmy city like Omaha

For real though, I really like Net_Wrecker. He's probably my closest counter-part in GAF when it comes to my gaming and film tastes. I respect that. It just pains me that he's become so boring in WrassleGAF.

You just got way too real.

I don't have anything to love in The E, I'm tired of hating The E, lolTNA, and like 5 other people watch NJPW. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME. I can't be on ALL the time. I'm not some performing monkey, Mr. Arm. Wha-

...y'know what, I'm done. This interview's over. NO MORE QUESTIONS.

Why not ignore the chants? I don't understand the WWE sometimes. It's not like CM Punk did something horrible.

They are encouraging the chants by telling people not to do them, taking signs away and kicking people out. Soon they will take people's shirts away and give you a replacement John Cena shirt

You just got way too real.

I don't have anything to love in The E, I'm tired of hating The E, lolTNA, and like 5 other people watch NJPW. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME. I can't be on ALL the time. I'm not some performing monkey, Mr. Arm. Wha-

...y'know what, I'm done. This interview's over. NO MORE QUESTIONS.

You just need a hug, Net.
i6YxolWWtpk7o.gif

Chanting for CM Punk just seems like a way to brag about having an internet connection in 2014 and being able to read dirtsheets. Not much to gain cheering for someone who walked away on his own when you could be cheering for the supperior Daniel Bryan.

Err... what does dirt sheets have to do with anything? Suppose Austin were removed from programming for a couple of weeks in the early aughts without the company saying anything about it, people would chant.

They should have had someone cut a promo on him if they wanted to cut the legs out from under it.

Big E did that with that dumb wild forearm smash thing. Roman must've been pissed. The only thing he values more than his face is his hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom