• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Fantomex

Maybe If I start liking Reigns, WWE will make him a midcarder or he will take some time off or quit. It seems to happen anytime I start liking someone. I might take one for the team and actually try this.

Fuck off Bobby Roode and stay away from my Smackdown

Bobby+Roode+glorious+bomb.gif

Kaladin

Maybe If I start liking Reigns, WWE will make him a midcarder or he will take some time off or quit. It seems to happen anytime I start liking someone. I might take one for the team and actually try this.

They make it hard to like Reigns. Every now and then you get a good performance from him like last night, but then they go and do something like put him at #30 in the Rumble and take it all away again.

TONIGHT FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME on smackdown live ORTON AND CENA CLASH!

So I just read that Triple H vs Seth will be indeed taking place at the Mains 33. Seth will be ready for his big match regardless of knee issues and hopefully over come the odds and gets his revenge.
I fear Seth is gonna be out with another injury before the year is over. I feel like the guy should take more time to properly heal rather then bouncing back the minute he's in a decent and workable condition.

klonere

Banned
Dunne lost the OTT title after a card change over the weekend and it was treated like he is finishing up his remaining date with the company. Also word went out that OTT is now shying away from WWE and trying to establish a relationship with Rev Pro and with that, New Japan. That explains The Elite coming in for OTT's biggest show yet in April.

Yeah just to point this out: OTT had Balor show up a month ago at a show, were booking Dunne, Bate, Andrews.

Now they don't have a single WWE affilated wrestler for their biggest show ever and Jay White is on the card.

Good oul' Joe Cabray isn't bending the knee to Hunter. Up the Ra.

Lesnar vs Goldberg or Owens vs Goldberg needs to have Owens or Lesnar take a page from Bret's book and have a steel cover wrapped around them for Goldberg to spear and knock himself out with so they can get the pin.

The fact this match is happening on a regular episode of Smackdown is a sign that it's not going to be a WrestleMania match. Thank fucking god.

I'm actually looking forward to it tonight.
Cena to win clean to look strong going into the EC where he will lose to Based Bray.

Tall4Life

Didn't the do that before? Isn't that where the infamous Edge gif comes from?

I don't think he was the first to be eliminated but yeah he came out last in that EC and within 5 minutes or less everyone hit their finishers on him and he was pinned and eliminated.

Foffy

Banned
If TNA and NOAH are partnering up, is this any different than when they partnered in the past?

I think NOAH used TNA talent and none of it was mentioned on TV, like Samoa Joe winning the tag belts there.

Zach

She's not booked, for one thing.

She's so not booked that she can join this podcast:
kvme09alr5em4czx5m7v_400x400.jpeg

Doesn't he have a book that I read? >_>

Edit:

Crap, I keep forgetting to tell you guys: So I listened to a recent Colt Cabana podcast the other day because his guest was Dennis Stamp from Beyond the Mat. Dude was dumb. Anyway, he says he wrote a book, so I of course immediately looked that up with the ol' Kindle and BAM! there it is -- The Stamp Collection -- free to download with Kindle Unlimited. Well, alright. I download the thing and my god... I am two chapters in and it is so poorly written. I feel awkward and dumb while reading it. It's painful. Seriously. It puts me in such a dark place. I can't recommend it enough.

Oh yeah! There are poems between the chapters, too. So, so bad, man. One is about Dory Funk. It's so weird.

Mahonay

Banned
It would be amazing if Cena is one of the first entrants and one of the first to be eliminated.

Imagine that pop.

Didn't the do that before? Isn't that where the infamous Edge gif comes from?

I don't think he was the first to be eliminated but yeah he came out last in that EC and within 5 minutes or less everyone hit their finishers on him and he was pinned and eliminated.
He came in and was immediately hit with every finisher and eliminated. So it's pretty much been done before.

Also Cena getting immediately eliminated in this Chamber match would be fucking stupid.
If TNA and NOAH are partnering up, is this any different than when they partnered in the past?

I think NOAH used TNA talent and none of it was mentioned on TV, like Samoa Joe winning the tag belts there.
Why in the fuck is anyone still partnering with TNA?

Hahah anyone who thinks Roode sucks, clearly has never watched him wrestle.

he is a world class athlete, that if he wasn't in WWE, would be a main event player in Japan.

He is a triple threat: wrestling, mic work, and charisma.

He is seasoned, and knows exactly what he is doing.

His Psychology is aces, and better than most in the WWE.

Roman and Ambrose were only good in the shield, both are now boring. But at least Ambrose hasn't been around the main event scene all the time.
Dean can turn it on and turn it off. He has nice range, I still think he's a guy stuck in the wrong era. At least he's doing good with what's being dealt.

Zach

he is a world class athlete, that if he wasn't in WWE, would be a main event player in Japan.

World class athlete?

Heroman

Banned

He wouldn't be a main player in Japan. He is a B+ player in every sense of the word.

Kaladin

The only knock I have on Roode is his matches are slow to start and it takes a while for him to crank it up. That being said though, this is where your comment on ring psychology comes into play because when he can work that into the initial part, it's not as bad.

He is a world class Athlete, and he would be main eventing in Japan.
He would fit in well, and thrive in Japan.

Is in ring Psychology is master level.

Mahonay

Banned

dkEPI.gif

Zach

Since I'm casually ragging on my dude Into the Light, I might as well give my opinion on Roode: he's okay; I wouldn't miss him if he were gone.

How can you guys not see it?

I am blown away. Is it because he doesn't do cruiserweight moves for 15 min with no purpose?

Dude's wrestling is reminiscent of Flair, HHH, Arn Anderson.

Top Bottom