• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Well, Into the Light's reiteration settles it.

Lol.

There was a time pre quad, that HHH could really go. Im not saying HHH was on Flair or Andersons level, but Roode wrestling is very close to all three. His in ring psychology is one of the best I have ever seen.

My old boss looks just like Bobby Roode when he had longer hair, so fuck Bobby Roode.

Then again, his theme is the best thing going in wrestling in 2017 next to Juice Robinson.

From what I've seen of Roode, I like him. Admittedly all I've seen are the entrances and one match against Nakamura so you should probably take that into account.

Mahonay

Banned
From what I've seen of Roode, I like him. Admittedly all I've seen are the entrances and one match against Nakamura so you should probably take that into account.
Same. My exposure to him is primarily from NXT. Didn't watch more than a couple of his matches from TNA.

Heroman

Banned
Roode has the best in ring Psychology?
mr-burns-laughing.gif

creatchee

You put HHH along side of Flair and Arn Anderson...

One of these do not belong, will two but the other really doesn't belong.

HHH has the same slower, more deliberate, high impact style of Arn Anderson and, to an extent, Flair. HHH has gone on record multiple times saying that those two are the style that he emulates the most. I don't know why this is a shock to anybody.

Mahonay

Banned
HHH has the same slower, more deliberate, high impact style of Arn Anderson and, to an extent, Flair. HHH has gone on record multiple times saying that those two are the style that he emulates the most. I don't know why this is a shock to anybody.
So you're saying HHH is doing a simulation of Anderson and Flair matches? Hmmmm

Fox318

Shoot:

WWE should have 1 shoot match mixed into every show.

Don't tell the fans and the performers have to pull straws in the back to see what match is a shoot.

Imagine the drawing power seeing Brock in a match not knowing if this week if its a shoot?

Anth0ny

wai ting suggested stroman vs hhh at mania if rollins can't go

i don't really see any downside to stroman killing hhh. remember this is wrestlemania so the build or follow up doesn't matter. one night of this monster just killing a top tier wrestler everyone knows looks pretty good for stroman i think.

creatchee

It was a joke playing on how HHH said CM Punk just simulates matches and is not actually a good wrestler.

Which is hilarious because in theory HHH simulates the likes of Ric Flair.

Ahhhhhh. Missed that reference. Punk was better than HHH's assessment, but not as good as his own. Same goes for Trips. Same probably goes for everybody actually.

There was a brief moment in time when Eva Marie's missing matches story-line was the best thing in WWE given it happened around the time Raw had reached being shit after the great first week but Smackdown still hadn't properly hit the stride all around.

I just wish it had the pay off of Becky squashing her in five seconds when they finally had to fight.

somedevil

Meltzer update on Rollins:

Dave Meltzer noted on today’s Wrestling Observer Radio that WWE expects that Seth Rollins will be able to wrestle at WrestleMania 33. At this time, the Seth Rollins vs. Triple H match is on and that’s what WWE will work towards.

So the match is on.

Dave Mastiff is quickly becoming a favorite wrestler in Progress. I know him and El Ligero are supposed to be heels but they crack me the fuck up. THis Santa Claus bit is amazing

With Rollins' having two injuries under his belt and being fresh off a second one where he was already lacking a bit in the ring from the first one when he fights HHH I can't see this match being very good.

He really did lose a step of that last injury. Like I said before, i really wish he would take real time to just heal right, and come back when he is well rested.

Dave Mastiff is quickly becoming a favorite wrestler in Progress. I know him and El Ligero are supposed to be heels but they crack me the fuck up. THis Santa Claus bit is amazing

Yeah, that's their face turn match really, don't have to worry any more! Next time they're out at Chapter 42, they're thumbs up fistbumping the fans

pMDaKNQ.gif

Top Bottom