• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

The Rock is producing a movie based on Paige's family in collaboration with WWE Films and Film4, written and directed by Stephen Merchant.

Will it end with Alberto winking at the camera

DFGGDrw.jpg

Toki767

Remember how I bought my brother WWE 2K17? He just texted me "So I'm playing WWE and I hit Lesnar with Roman Reigns' finisher 8 times and Lesnar still won."

My takeaway: Roman Reigns is #OVER.

Oh, follow-up text: "You only get like 4 choices when it's downloading content so I picked him because of his great look and the superman punch would be a unique and believable finisher as opposed to the spear. I hear he has the charisma and mic skills of a park bench though."

There's a lot of stuff to digest here. #CasualFanz

You should mention that Reigns has never won with the Superman Punch.

somedevil

Making a film about a WWE wrestler who is likely out once her contract ends. Oops.

Dave tweeted this is in response to question this question:

Does this mean Paige suddenly has new cachet w/WWE?

We'll have some unique stuff on this tomorrow, turning into an interesting story

Also, if she leaves Alberto wants her to do a MMA fight.

I'm watching road to new beginnings Osaka in English (caught the osaka show in Japanese), and Cyrus sounds really bored in the young lions match.

Anyone watch this or the Sapporo show in English? Does he get any better? Don't want to waste time on it if the commentary is going to stay this bad.

Toki767

I'm watching road to new beginnings Osaka in English (caught the osaka show in Japanese), and Cyrus sounds really bored in the young lions match.

Anyone watch this or the Sapporo show in English? Does he get any better? Don't want to waste time on it if the commentary is going to stay this bad.

Cyrus doesn't follow New Japan I think.

Cyrus does an ok job. If he stays on gets to know the product more I think he'll get better. Bouncing of Kelly probably doesnt help things.

Corino was a lot better than people gave him credit for, I think.

The Osaka show should be a lot of fun!

So there's some speculation going around that Eva Marie may be done with WWE. She's removed all mention of them from her Twitter bio and she's unfollowed the WWE account.

Not exactly any screaming confirmation, but it is something to note. Especially considering they've had so long to bring her back and still haven't.

jmdajr

So there's some speculation going around that Eva Marie may be done with WWE. She's removed all mention of them from her Twitter bio and she's unfollowed the WWE account.

Not exactly any screaming confirmation, but it is something to note. Especially considering they've had so long to bring her back and still haven't.

Emma debuts next week!

Heroman

Banned

Good

In the time it took for Emma to get hurt, recover, and come back on TV, Eva Marie

Was called up to SD
Suspended for drugs
Came back from suspension
Had no matches
Left the company

lol most riddle thing since i saw he went to reflex

“Very few words. I talked to (Triple H) probably like a year ago,.It was last year’s Royal Rumble, not this year’s Rumble. He came up to me at an Evolve event and he goes ‘Hey, I appreciate what you’re doing here’ and I go ‘ I appreciate what YOU’RE doing here.’ Then he looked at me kind of weird and he goes ‘I just wanna thank you for everything you’ve done’ and I go ‘I just wanna thank you for everything YOU’VE done’, and he looked at me weird, shook my hand, and walked away,”

lol most riddle thing since i saw he went to reflex

“Very few words. I talked to (Triple H) probably like a year ago,.It was last year’s Royal Rumble, not this year’s Rumble. He came up to me at an Evolve event and he goes ‘Hey, I appreciate what you’re doing here’ and I go ‘ I appreciate what YOU’RE doing here.’ Then he looked at me kind of weird and he goes ‘I just wanna thank you for everything you’ve done’ and I go ‘I just wanna thank you for everything YOU’VE done’, and he looked at me weird, shook my hand, and walked away,”

A person reading this would be unsurprised to hear that the man previously chose weed over a continued UFC career

Nothing of importance was lost. Goodbye

I'm not surprise if this is true.

somedevil

Viewership for 2/6/17 Raw:

8pm: 3.339
9pm: 3.165
10pm: 2.842

Avg: 3.115

Still over 3 million but lost 500,000 viewers during the 3 hours and the 500,000 viewers who watched the Raw after the Rumble.

Kaladin

WWE has no real reason to keep Eva Marie. They have a strong Total Divas cast that even inspired a spinoff without her and she has proven that she lacks the ability to compete with the women's division in the wrestling field.

Top Bottom