• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Wait the Switch wont have a goddamn web browser? in 2017?!

JfsCmO4.gif

JfsCmO4.gif

JfsCmO4.gif

JfsCmO4.gif
JfsCmO4.gif
JfsCmO4.gif

I see wat u did

Sephzilla

Nintendo logic = "Why should it need [INSERT COMMON THING HERE], everything else has it!"

If Nintendo built a house they wouldn't include a toilet because every other place you go has a shitter.

Sunday, actually

Basically. GAF Bubble is a real thing, and it's never been more blatantly obvious than posters being surprised browsers and Netflix are a thing actual humans want in their device they pay for in 2017.

Shit I'm typing this on an iPod Touch Chrome browser addon. You'd be stunned at what gets use and how often it gets use outside of your bubble.

Sephzilla

So they don't want to directly compete with Microsoft or Sony, so they make an alternative console that's more mobile and like a tablet. Except it also doesn't have any of the basic things a tablet has these days.

WHO IS THIS THING MADE FOR!?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why would Nintendo include a web browser when they're already making you use your own fucking phone and your own minutes for their online communication that they're charging for

JfsCmO4.gif

So they don't want to directly compete with Microsoft or Sony, so they make an alternative console that's more mobile and like a tablet. Except it also doesn't have any of the basic things a tablet has these days.

people who want to play nintendo games

Basically. GAF Bubble is a real thing, and it's never been more blatantly obvious than posters being surprised browsers and Netflix are a thing actual humans want in their device they pay for in 2017.

Shit I'm typing this on an iPod Touch Chrome browser addon. You'd be stunned at what gets use and how often it gets use outside of your bubble.

It was designed and sold on the premise that you can now take your home console gaming sessions with you on the go. The problem is if they gear towards marketing it as a jack of all trades tablet device, they then risk selling against themselves in a world where Apple and whoever farts out a new tablet every 6 months.

Heroman

Banned

For people who like video games?

I'm almost positive they don't know tablets are a thing already, much less for under $300.

Pikma

Banned
both the 3DS and the WiiU internet browsers were used as backdoors to crack open the consoles to homebrew and piracy so there's that too

Hasney

I was about to go see if it was the same reaction about the 3DS, but that totally had a web browser that I forgot about. I only used it to install an exploit on my 3DS.

Now I'm pissed, I want my emulators, dammit.

Zach

I'm just going to come out and say it: if the Switch had a Revenge/No Mercy-tier wrassle game, I'd buy it. I DON'T EVEN CARE.

Top Bottom