• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Beefy

It's mad some of the wrestlers still getting paid at WWE. It's like they keep some for years and years and you never see them wrestle.

Viewership for 2/6/17 Raw:

8pm: 3.339
9pm: 3.165
10pm: 2.842

Avg: 3.115

Still over 3 million but lost 500,000 viewers during the 3 hours and the 500,000 viewers who watched the Raw after the Rumble.
People were like, fuck we know what's happening in the main event, no need to watch.

Viewership for 2/6/17 Raw:

8pm: 3.339
9pm: 3.165
10pm: 2.842

Avg: 3.115

Still over 3 million but lost 500,000 viewers during the 3 hours and the 500,000 viewers who watched the Raw after the Rumble.

I thought Joe was a big deal, doesn't seem like people cared to see him in his 1st ever match.

klonere

Banned
lol most riddle thing since i saw he went to reflex

“Very few words. I talked to (Triple H) probably like a year ago,.It was last year’s Royal Rumble, not this year’s Rumble. He came up to me at an Evolve event and he goes ‘Hey, I appreciate what you’re doing here’ and I go ‘ I appreciate what YOU’RE doing here.’ Then he looked at me kind of weird and he goes ‘I just wanna thank you for everything you’ve done’ and I go ‘I just wanna thank you for everything YOU’VE done’, and he looked at me weird, shook my hand, and walked away,”

Riddle is the fucking best. WWE would be perfect for him but I'd love to see him in NJPW as well, he'd get mega over for sure.

Zach

7pRw5ZX.png

Zach

Don't forget: if I don't win the GWF Championship, Data West and I are the Austin/Dude Love-inspired tag team known as The Lex Express.

Gaming OT crumbling over Nintendo Switch not having a browser makes me want to fucking nuke my account.

it's amazing that jim cornette has lived on this plane as long as he has and not had someone knock his teeth out.

You think it has something to do with people generally knowing how to manage their anger? You seem more angtsy lately, Data; you doing okay there, duder?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You think it has something to do with people generally knowing how to manage their anger? You seem more angtsy lately, Data; you doing okay there, duder?

I don't think that's true at all. Especially against someone who openly threatens violence on other people on a podcast.

I don't think that's true at all. Especially against someone who openly threatens violence on other people on a podcast.

I agree with your overall sentiment towards him. He is willfully antagonistic. Truly the Alex Jones of the Wrestling Industry.

who gives a shit

i have a billion other browsers to hand

It's just more echo chamber shinanigans. The whole "...bb...b.b.ut its a tablet!" is some grade A nonsense.

Top Bottom