• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Aiii

So not worth it
I spend 40 dollars on a 20000 mAh powerbank, all these cunts whining about battery life in 2017 can go suck it and stay in whatever stone age they live in with their faux outrage and complaints.

Same goes for the same idiots complaining about the storage when 128GB MicroSD cards are also only 40 bucks.

Some problems just aren't problems.

slabrock

Banned
QCXmew2.png

This make me proud to be an American

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I might have been interested in one if Splatoon didn't require a monthly online fee.

I'm not paying an online fee for ANY games let alone a system with only ONE game I want to play online. Like I could have forced myself to spend some money on a console that I found underpowered if I got Splatoon and Mario out of it. But everything they've announced about the thing has been unappealing to me outside of 'We're making a new Mario game' and I'll honestly be surprised if that new SMT even comes out.

slabrock

Banned
I'm just going to come out and say it: if the Switch had a Revenge/No Mercy-tier wrassle game, I'd buy it. I DON'T EVEN CARE.
I'd love to see them in VC. I remember driving around town with my buddy trying to find Wrestlemania 2000 when it came out. I wish I still had my 64

Im not paying for online to play myltuplayer games. Ill sait on the Swutch until a MH is announced and what the local co op is like for the title.

Saying that I dont care if a console doesnt include some jank browser.

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned there’s some truth to rumors claiming Nikki Bella will be done in the ring after WrestleMania 33 … but we’re told she won’t be leaving WWE.

Sources with direct knowledge tell us Nikki had been trying her best to deal with the pain her neck has been feeling while also traveling a full-time schedule … however, it’s become too much.

As we previously reported, she had only intended to be a part-time performer upon her return.

We’re told the pain often causes numbness to one side of her body, so she’s hoping some time away will allow her to wrestle every once in awhile for WWE at big events in the future.

Our sources say Nikki’s contract is also up around the same time as Mania, but those close to the deal believe they’ll agree to a new one before WM33 that would keep her around for the foreseeable future.
http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/nikki-bella-time-away-wrestlemania/#.WJo_LLYrJE4?platform=hootsuite

Just retire, you're doing yourself no favours playing with your body like that

somedevil

Here is what on Smackdown tonight:

Cena vs Orton
6 on 6 match with the tag teams with Breezango on the face side
Ziggler vs Crews
Daniel Bryan in Seattle doing a dual contract signing of Lynch vs James and Bliss vs Naomi

Plus with Nikki leaving/Part time the roster will be like this after Wrestlemania:

Raw: Sasha, Charlotte, Emma, Brooke, Fox, Nia and Bayley
Smackdown: Carmella, Naomi, James, Lynch, Bliss, Natalya

So it seems like Tamina will be back soon and then will need to call up some from NXT. I wonder who gets Asuka.

Bronx-Man

Banned
So there's some speculation going around that Eva Marie may be done with WWE. She's removed all mention of them from her Twitter bio and she's unfollowed the WWE account.

Not exactly any screaming confirmation, but it is something to note. Especially considering they've had so long to bring her back and still haven't.

If she's gone, who's the new worst women's wrestler in the company?

It feels like NXT is sitting on a lot of people now.

Nakamura can easily get called up. Roode, Tommy End, Hero etc can easily keep it going and the whole thing needs to feel fresher.

Here is what on Smackdown tonight:

Cena vs Orton
6 on 6 match with the tag teams with Breezango on the face side
Ziggler vs Crews
Daniel Bryan in Seattle doing a dual contract signing of Lynch vs James and Bliss vs Naomi

Plus with Nikki leaving/Part time the roster will be like this after Wrestlemania:

Raw: Sasha, Charlotte, Emma, Brooke, Fox, Nia and Bayley
Smackdown: Carmella, Naomi, James, Lynch, Bliss, Natalya

So it seems like Tamina will be back soon and then will need to call up some from NXT. I wonder who gets Asuka.

So AJ entire run is over essentially.

Hasney

It feels like NXT is sitting on a lot of people now.

Nakamura can easily get called up. Roode, Tommy End, Hero etc can easily keep it going and the whole thing needs to feel fresher.

But it's a touring brand and needs it's own draws now. It needs to keep some of its biggest names.

Nak isn't going anywhere until at least after WM now they've lost Joe.

So AJ entire run is over essentially.

Just a touch hyperbolic and pulling the trigger early. The episode hasn't even been on yet so we don't know AJs role. He is pretty banged up, so giving him a night out of the ring before Elimination Chamber would be good.

But it's a touring brand and needs it's own draws now. It needs to keep some of its biggest names.

Of course they need a draw and I know Nak isnt leaving soon. They need to start actually featuring all the people theyve signed though. The show has been stale as fuck lately.

Roode can probably be the draw at this point to be honest. At the Australian shows he had by far the most people wearing his merch.

Just a touch hyperbolic and pulling the trigger early. The episode hasn't even been on yet so we don't know AJs role. He is pretty banged up, so giving him a night out of the ring before Elimination Chamber would be good.

You are right.

Heroman

Banned

But it makes no money, why waste dude down there just for HHH ego?

Top Bottom