• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Zach

Charging for parking always felt like bullshit to me anyway. The ticket should include that

The venue doesn't always own the lots, which makes working out a presenter (WWE)-venue-parking lot deal involved. And the presenter generally wants to advertise the lowest ticket price possible to avoid sticker shock, which is why stuff like service fees, etc. -- fees that generally pay for the venue/ticketing outlet's services -- are tacked on separately.

And stuff.

Kaladin

The venue doesn't always own the lots, which makes working out a presenter (WWE)-venue-parking lot deal involved. And the presenter generally wants to advertise the lowest ticket price possible to avoid sticker shock, which is why stuff like service fees, etc. -- fees that generally pay for the venue/ticketing outlet's services -- are tacked on separately.

And stuff.

I'm pretty sure CWS owns these lots. They were a part of the recent renovation the entire complex went under.

Zach

So they're trying to nickel-and-dime you. Or they want to advertise a lower price. Or they just don't want to deal with the hassle. I dunno. I'm just trying to inform you jerks.

Kaladin

Netflix is getting a Castlevania animated series this year!

I don't care if it's only part 1 of Season 1 and only 4 episodes.

VOmva.gif

Zach

It looks like WrassleMania parking was sold online and fools just missed out. It is the consumer's responsibility to be on the ball.

Good day!

Zach

I don't know what to think about Orlando Jordan. He's got some stuff going for him, but... he's just not captivating. I don't believe him. I'm bored.

Zach

Parking pro-tip: a lot of city's offer free street parking at the meters on the weekends (some even after 5:00 PM on weekdays). You have to get very lucky, of course -- and being early helps -- but it's something to be aware of.

Looks like Orlando has free meter parking on Sundays and every other day after 6:00 PM.

I worded that weirdly and I refuse to change it.

Top Bottom