• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I went to my doctor yesterday and she told me that my diastolic blood pressure is too high at 98 so she told me to cut out the salt intake. which is probably why i've had these head issues for months now.

so if gedo could stop putting okada over everyone, it might help me live

jmdajr

I went to my doctor yesterday and she told me that my diastolic blood pressure is too high at 98 so she told me to cut out the salt intake. which is probably why i've had these head issues for months now.

Take care of yourself friend.

Thanks for getting the bags m9

Sub wise, depends what you like really. ATTACK, OTT and Fight Club don't do subs, but are definitely the up and coming names on the UK scene, Rev Pro do the big indie dream matches with UK guys, ICW and WCPW are what they are, if you like their product, then their services are good.

I'll definitely give RevPro and OTT a rustle. I'd honestly not heard of OTT until I started lurking back at WGaf again recently. Which is weird cause one of the three guys I know who's also into wrestling is actually bloody Irish!

I'm a salt addict and understand your plight. Hope all gets better for you

Data West, they say lovemaking is great exercise.

True but he's going to need more than a minute.

Beefy

Hope you are feeling better soon man.

Sephzilla

get well friend

Get better, friend.

But if Okada not going over is your cure, I'm afraid you might be doomed.

Let's play a game.

Can you name everyone Punk defended against during his year+ long reign as WWE champion?
Let's start with Del Rio since he won the belt from him. ]
Only got three wrong, and that was partly chamber participants.

There was a former writer that said that CM Punks first ECW title win and at least one of his MITB wins was because who they wanted to win (Morrison for the ECW one) was about to get wellness popped.
I'm so sure that Punk's first MitB was meant for Jeff "got popped before Mania" Hardy.

There's an overwatch joke in here friend.

But good luck conquering that.

Menome

What's general consensus here on Bobby Roode?

I think he's fairly good. Definitely getting better during his time at NXT, with the match against Nakamura definitely being his highlight so far. Plus, you know. Dat tune.

Maybe If I start liking Reigns, WWE will make him a midcarder or he will take some time off or quit. It seems to happen anytime I start liking someone. I might take one for the team and actually try this.

I would do it myself, but I don't want to go down for attempted murder.

:( Dave was from the future.

uOs8Sxj.jpg

So there's some speculation going around that Eva Marie may be done with WWE. She's removed all mention of them from her Twitter bio and she's unfollowed the WWE account.

Not exactly any screaming confirmation, but it is something to note. Especially considering they've had so long to bring her back and still haven't.

Hooray!

Meltz: For those asking, and many have, Eva Marie is still under contract to WWE

Boo!

Hey, Goldberg didn't flub any of his promo last night. Those 3 were great together.

Probably as it sounded like they let him promo freely again rather than the scripted-sounded bollocks from the other week.

What is a heel?

A miserable little pile of secrets

I hate how as soon as a match ends they switch to the commentary table and start shilling their shit products instead of talking about what just happened, they did the same yesterday after the tag team championship match ended with that shit dq, they don't even pretend to give a shit at all

Gotta get your shit in bro.

Sounds more like they're getting their shit out.

Sorry.

Clearly a poorly-framed still. What's happening is Ziggler tried to force Crews to sit in that chair, but Crews unlocked the remaining 90% of his brain like Lucy and blasted him back with telekinetic energy.

I heard it turns you bi.

So that's what did it.

Wait. Wait. I wouldn't even have to buy a Switch to play this fancy new Zeldar game? We totally have a Wii U and it's gonna be on that, too. Ha! Nintendo, you so crazy.

I apologize for bringing up the Switch again.

...it's always been on WiiU?

May I have your attention please!

No.

Pikma, I don't want you to feel trapped by this statement. I know that sometimes you hurt. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here. I will not judge you.

I will.

SFV is better than any SFII. Jabronies.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 > Street Fighter as a series. I do love Street Fighter though.

7pRw5ZX.png

Never forget.

Why is there not a crowd of Z-Men?

SAY YOU WILL
SAY YOU WON'T
SAY YOU'LL DO WHAT I DON'T
SAY YOU'RE TRUE
SAY TO ME

ZACH'S A GEEK

Filth.

Wait. But in the shower. Sounds pretty clean. I'm gonna need a verdict on this, Menome.

Depends on what he was cleaning and how vigorous that cleaning was.

Further undeniable proof that Bayley is the worst thing in the company

Further undeniable proof that OwensIsNow is the worst thing in Internet Fandom.

I like a lot of things.

Like me.

Would you argue that this is the highlight of his career?

c4068b11579f275d608122b94e39bc58.jpg

I long for the day of my career that I can sew my own name into my underwear.

FILTH

Menome

I never need to see a Menome post that long ever again tbh!

Brother, you are hogging all the spotlight.

I haven't posted since Monday thanks to the whole "WWE is American and thus broadcasts at silly times and I only get to read up on everything everyone has said on Thursday".

klonere

Banned
I haven't posted since Monday thanks to the whole "WWE is American and thus broadcasts at silly times and I only get to read up on everything everyone has said on Thursday".

Did you read the format sheet? You can't just go broadway when you feel like it big shot.

I think he's fairly good. Definitely getting better during his time at NXT, with the match against Nakamura definitely being his highlight so far. Plus, you know. Dat tune.

I would do it myself, but I don't want to go down for attempted murder.

uOs8Sxj.jpg

Hooray!

Boo!

Probably as it sounded like they let him promo freely again rather than the scripted-sounded bollocks from the other week.

A miserable little pile of secrets

Sounds more like they're getting their shit out.

Sorry.

Clearly a poorly-framed still. What's happening is Ziggler tried to force Crews to sit in that chair, but Crews unlocked the remaining 90% of his brain like Lucy and blasted him back with telekinetic energy.

So that's what did it.

...it's always been on WiiU?

No.

I will.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 > Street Fighter as a series. I do love Street Fighter though.

Why is there not a crowd of Z-Men?

ZACH'S A GEEK

Depends on what he was cleaning and how vigorous that cleaning was.

Further undeniable proof that OwensIsNow is the worst thing in Internet Fandom.

Like me.

I long for the day of my career that I can sew my own name into my underwear.

FILTH

agreed

WWE released a report of Paid subscribers as of Jan 31 2017

1.5 million paid with 1.1 million coming from US

As for ratings:

Smackdowns are up and WWE blows away USA networks ratings but Raw is declining faster.

Is "Free" people who signed up with promos? If so that chart is a bit misleading

Top Bottom